Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was the same a few months back. Stocked up on cleaning products (not just a few either, i had enough to last me a lifetime it was ridiculous). I suffered with awful mental health issues, it wasn't until i sought proper help that i realized how idiotic the Hinch craze is. I donated most of my cleaning products to my local food bank. Now i only buy what i need and my eyes have been well and truly opened.
I worry where i would be right now too, probably in debt and failing university i imagine, it was heading that way.. i wasn't eating and wasn't sleeping. I spent my money on whatever hinch sneakily advertised until i ran into financial issues, i literally stopped caring and stopped making reasonable decisions, it was all about trying to be something i'm not. The hold she has on people is terrifying.
Hopefully it wont be long until the rest of her followers do the same. It's NOT healthy. I spoke a lot about it all to the mental health team at university who helped me so much. x
I spoke to my mental health team about it too. I was in a very small anxiety group the other week and we were asked what celebrities had anxiety and mental health disorders. Funnily enough her name didn’t get mentioned - even though I can hardly speak in front of strangers, I’d have found the voice to shoot that opinion right down if one of the other people had said she did have anxiety etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm a new lurker member after seeing the light. She won't appear in any online papers because of the filter she uses, she openly admitted this is why she uses Gretel. But oh way wouldn't you want to appear online, it's because she/her team wouldn't be able to delete any nasty comments. The DM regularly pinch ppls instagram photos etc.
They have used photos of her as gretal before

Reactions: 7
Watching her story about the washed and ironed baby clothes and praying for a pop of colour, it was like I was watching in black and white, each to their own on how you dress your baby but a little colour wouldn't hurt surely?

I have recently seen the light. Up until recently I was a fully paid up member of hinch army - with the most ridiculous stash of cleaning stuff. I have had severe depression, OCD and anxiety issues in the past, and thought that Mrs Hinch was a like minded person. Just a ditzy, hairdresser from Essex who got lucky. It was the baby shower that changed all of that for me. It was the most OTT, cringe fest I've ever seen. It was then I realised that she was a wannabe WAG game where, with absolutely no shame. I am embarrassed that I was suckered in by the silly little madam for so long.
Hi 👋🏻 sounds very similar to me, just the time I found out she was NOT a simple girl next door was just a month or so before you. Thank you for speaking out. I don’t know how she does it but she is one clever, money making machine and it’s scary. The people over here are just so lovely and supportive. It’s really helped me.

• Heart
Watching her story about the washed and ironed baby clothes and praying for a pop of colour, it was like I was watching in black and white, each to their own on how you dress your baby but a little colour wouldn't hurt surely?
I find it uncomfortable to look at, so cold and those awful lights make it worse! I’ve never seen anyone prepare for a baby with so little colour.

Reactions: 7
So let me get this straight so anyone who liked @margretpeel post got blocked..even just for liking it ?
See how she waited a few days before deleting so any new followers are clueless.
I have just been blocked for “liking” someone’s comment regarding grinch’s mum selling her gifted table. She’s removed the comment too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am the microbiologist. Don’t know much about wipes but I think the Secret Cleaner did a demo with them. Showing how they don’t break down like toilet paper even when they say they’re flushable.
I was reading an article the other day and there are apparently only a couple of companies who make wipes that completely break down when flushed. And I’ve never heard of them, or seen them for sale in the shops near me. And they aren’t for cleaning things other than your bummy (I thought I’d pop that word in there for those who love it 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This Morning have a post on Instagram regarding wipes (posted 4 hours ago).
I’ll try to link this thread on it.

Reactions: 4
I'm intrigued as to why her mother is the one washing all of the baby clothes. Laziness? Not having to use a P&G product?

Reactions: 21
I could be wrong!
But from what I understood about the wipes, is that the ones that say they’re flushable should get removed from the sewage system as the waste is being treated but it then ends up on landfill (if there isn’t already a block in the pipes). And even though they say biodegradable, the particles that hold the wipes together are made up of plastic so they still won’t ever fully vanish - therefore harming the environment.

Her wipe stash is mind blowing. She promotes pretty much everything that is bad for the environment and it absolutely baffles me how she gets away with it 🤦‍♀️
I think we need to send the absolute god of the world, Sir David Attenborough, around her house to give her a ruddy good roasting on what damage she’s doing to the environment and the marine life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can someone send me the first of Margaret’s comments with the Hinch comment and the bitchy army comments under? I can’t find them on my cracked phone on here and not near my laptop.

Secondly.

I THOUGHT YOUR PAGE WAS ONLY FOR HINCHING NOW SOPHIE.

@Jyhy1110 she will track you down and find you. She’s like Liam Neeson.
*puts boxing gloves on and sits on doorstep waiting*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Glorifying having over 30 bottles of Zoflora...

NOT bleeping NORMAL 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
And that's just in the kitchen, last time I saw her garage it looked like a bloody B&M store, shelves floor to ceiling stocked with chemicals.

Soph please show us all your garage again please,

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.