Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god guys!
If you didn’t think you could be anymore shocked then you all must go watch Mrs binch home stories about them earrings and where there really from !! (Yes I meant binch not Hinch)
Go go go!!
Absolutely flawed!!
I'm not a follower. Where are they from?x

Reactions: 2
Has everyone unfollowed? I've seen some people say they are still following so that they can be nosey but you can unfollow and still see stories/ posts etc.

I unfollowed after her cryptic graveyard story and still see everything.
I'm still following her because I thought be easier than searching her every day 🤣 but tbh I still have to search for the goon. So just about to unfollow 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They're from Ebay, some account was trying to claim that Hinch bought the earrings from them but it was a lie.
She did say they were cheap from ebay. Even put up a swipe up link to them the other week

Reactions: 5
Fathoms me how many mrs’X’home insta accounts there are now...💯 for originality 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am her and I only followed to put this post on I have made similar requests to The Meldrums. , The Saccone Jolys and many more so far not one of them has replied or done anything that I requested if people needed any more proof of their selfishness ! I am not Jealous I am almost 60 my baby days are over but I live in a poor area and see decent people struggling and it upsets me to see the waste .
I also used my official Instagram account as I don’t want to be accused of being a Troll my post is a genuine attempt to get these influencers to help those less fortunate I don’t agree at all with their chosen way of earning money I find it morally wrong by donating they at least would be giving something back and hat a help to those who are struggling

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Great comment here, she's taking her time to delate it, come on Soph, your slipping!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Right how do you know if followers are real I did a little test earlier .. scrolling her followers ..

I'd say genuinely of about 20 profiles I clicked on 15 on them had 0 posts and not many followers but following a few ...

But then I thought could they be us lot on snooping profiles 🤣🤣 if so we definitely need to unfollow .

Correct me if I'm wrong about the fake followers thing it's just it seemed suspicious xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she did buy them from that insta page as they shared the pic of her wearing them from the shower yesterday and she was then sharing the eBay link but she got then from the insta page

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.