Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started reading through th comments on todays post - if jazzhands is on here im really surprised your comment is still there 😁

Reactions: 5
Even her 'personal' account is still incredibly cryptic :rolleyes: why is she so afraid to be her own authentic self?
[/QUOTE]

I don't even think she knows who that is anymore

Reactions: 11
Sorry, so she’s blocked how many people recently? And how many of us have unfollowed?

And how amazing they seem to go up by almost the same numbers daily.
If I was a suspicious person I’d think someone was buying followers.
Is there an actual way of seeing how many people she blocks?

Reactions: 2
Am I right in thinking best mate, baby shower planner and all round nail goddess wasn't even a bridesmaid for MH?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Am I right in thinking best mate, baby shower planner and all round nail goddess wasn't even a bridesmaid for MH?
That doesn't surprise me, so many BFF....friendship is measured by free nails and makeovers....it's all fur coat and no knickers!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That doesn't surprise me, so many BFF....friendship is measured by free nails and makeovers....it's all fur coat and no knickers!
Or in her case mink eyelashes......grim times!

Even her 'personal' account is still incredibly cryptic :rolleyes: why is she so afraid to be her own authentic self?
I don't even think she knows who that is anymore
[/QUOTE]
A woman of many faces.....mainly doubled faced....

Reactions: 10
This comment made me tear up. It's so true, there are so many people out there in complete financial hardship and don't even have the basics for a baby that most of us take for granted. I bet she'll end up being blocked even though she hasn't said anything remotely nasty at all.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Did you notice from a recent story today that the corner in her living room was clear of all the baby gear? She was very careful not to let the camera film on that area but there’s something else in it’s place now, like a console table. So staged!

Reactions: 13
Did you notice from a recent story today that the corner in her living room was clear of all the baby gear? She was very careful not to let the camera film on that area but there’s something else in it’s place now, like a console table. So staged!
she bought the show house.....id say home.....but it doesn't strike me as very homely....its very sterile.....

Actually films her legs and floor to avoid it. What the ...

Reactions: 4
This comment made me tear up. It's so true, there are so many people out there in complete financial hardship and don't even have the basics for a baby that most of us take for granted. I bet she'll end up being blocked even though she hasn't said anything remotely nasty at all.
Ahh, someone posted something very similar on here today? Wonder if it the same person? Hopefully this comment doesn't get deleted, and give Hinch food for thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Red Highlighter ready

1) Gifted products
2) Product placement heart
3) So many Ads in one picture I have circled them all. 🙄😩
4) wanting a business venture with Schlur? Product placement / Ad
5) WILL SOMEONE GIFT HER bleeping MAKE UP REMOVER. Just wipe it off at night Sophie you utter Grot. The lip filler really is extreme in this. 😂

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Ahh, someone posted something very similar on here today? Wonder if it the same person? Hopefully this comment doesn't get deleted, and give Hinch food for thought.
She'll probably just ignore it completely, yet if a negative comment appeared she'd be on it straight away with the delete button.

If she responds to it now, we'll definitely know she's be reading Tattle today, she can't resist a goad.

Is that person for real? Only some of the decorations were free?! Maybe she can't read or thinks gifted somehow means Hinch still paid?! 🙄🤯 Screenshot_20190602-182717_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Has everyone unfollowed? I've seen some people say they are still following so that they can be nosey but you can unfollow and still see stories/ posts etc.

I unfollowed after her cryptic graveyard story and still see everything.
I was blocked 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.