Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny when someone mentioning no names commented ‘where are your friends ? A hinch defender retorted, ‘she’s not all about Mrs Hinch you know, she has personal friends, do you know her personally?... well no but you obviously are on the hinch pay roll ( no screen shot as all enquiries/ comments/ questionable statements were swiftly deleted. Funny too how she deletes negatives to her comments yet does not love or like or acknowledge any other comment. Saddo! Money making even on a Sunday morning after a busy day yesterday. Give it a rest greedy.

Reactions: 21
Honestly all of the comments on her latest post actually make me cringe! The few negative comments will obviously be deleted and those people blocked. Nothing genuine about her at all.

Reactions: 12
I honestly think the entire Baby Shower was gifted, and she chose it all herself and with the help of Gleam.

I believe she began to receive a back lash so chose her words carefully, such as I paid for a grazing table. However, if that was the case, she wouldn't have freely advertised the company who provided it! That was extremely telling. The nail tech was dragged in last minute in an attempt to take the heat off her. It makes her look less greedy, if she can blame it on someone else, as though she had no input whatsoever, when everything was very Sophie. As if Sophie, who is a control freak, would leave anything like that up to her nail tech, who as she says herself, have a love hate rel'ship! No chance.

I think the venue, the food, the photographer, the decorations, her dress, her hair and her make up, all of it was gifted in return for a link to their businesses.

Fair enough if you can get it, but it won't gel well with the single mother's she preys on. I also think she let her fans down by not telling them it was happening, she just disappeared as usual when she's doing something interesting / different.

The entire thing was a business plan. Making money from her little lad. I wouldn't be surprised if Gleam created a bidding war between companies and she received a large sum from each business too. Sounds about right for her.

Imagine making thousands from your baby shower! lol. Business woman through and through.

I wasn't surprised to see the earrings she's been pedaling several times, are inferior to her own, it's the argos / ebay photo thing again.

I all reflects really poorly on her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Red Highlighter ready

1) Gifted products
2) Product placement heart
3) So many Ads in one picture I have circled them all. 🙄😩
4) wanting a business venture with Schlur? Product placement / Ad
5) WILL SOMEONE GIFT HER bleeping MAKE UP REMOVER. Just wipe it off at night Sophie you utter Grot. The lip filler really is extreme in this. 😂
You forgot that white chinese temple thing in the garden she kept her phone glancing at 😂 im sure lots of hinchers will be asking about it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just went on to have a look at her baby shower post, can’t see a single negative comment, I find that so strange why there is not one negative comment on this fully gifted over extravagant baby shower! Madness!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Hmmm ... just caught up on her stories today cue Sophie.... " lots of my mugs (sorry hinchers) asking about my garden house tower thingy" swipe up for ebay link ....... kerchinggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just went on to have a look at her baby shower post, can’t see a single negative comment, I find that so strange why there is not one negative comment on this fully gifted over extravagant baby shower! Madness!!!!
Because the grinch keeps deleting the negative ones. Shes such a control freak , musnt hurt the grinch brand 🙈

Ahh, someone posted something very similar on here today? Wonder if it the same person? Hopefully this comment doesn't get deleted, and give Hinch food for thought.
That was me, and no I didn't comment. I only have one Insta and like to spy. I'd be deleted and blocked in a second if I did comment. Sophie and her army don't understand intelligent, sensible opinions. You aren't allowed freedom of speech in Hinchland

Reactions: 17
This comment made me tear up. It's so true, there are so many people out there in complete financial hardship and don't even have the basics for a baby that most of us take for granted. I bet she'll end up being blocked even though she hasn't said anything remotely nasty at all.
I am her and I only followed to put this post on I have made similar requests to The Meldrums. , The Saccone Jolys and many more so far not one of them has replied or done anything that I requested if people needed any more proof of their selfishness ! I am not Jealous I am almost 60 my baby days are over but I live in a poor area and see decent people struggling and it upsets me to see the waste .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Has everyone unfollowed? I've seen some people say they are still following so that they can be nosey but you can unfollow and still see stories/ posts etc.

I unfollowed after her cryptic graveyard story and still see everything.
Yes unfollowed a couple of months ago when she looked dead into the camera and gave a nasty sarcastic “hunnies” comment. Mask slipped 100% for me then and there. I read along here and occasionally pop to her page to follow up on interesting things shared here.

Tracey being tagged is an #Ad too. It’s her business page- therefore driving potential clients to her business. She did NOT organise Jack tit. We all know that, that’s a way to promote her nail business as Hinch had promoted her other “bestie” who did her hair and make up... you know the ones she never helps out any other time of the year.
Or didn’t ask them to do her hair or make up for her book tour, or for her magazine shoots, or newspaper shoots, or tv appearances. Which you’re fully in your rights to do. 😂

Reactions: 21
Unfortunately I don’t think it’s something you’re going to be able to see without being logged in. You could possibly work out a reasonable assumption based on who’s been blocked from here. However what is interesting is that 88 of her 223 posts contain links. It was pretty late on she started tagging things. I’ll see if I can break it down to identify what the time period is

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I know it's super early, but I've made a #32 thread suggestion poll. I'll close it once we get near the end of this thread, I just thought it would be worth trying out because the current voting system is a hassle. Not discouraging anyone from voting on the thread itself, just want to test it.

Here's the link, try not to flood it with loads of suggestions :ROFLMAO:

Edit to add: since I made the poll I have the option to delete answers, so admins themselves could set up the polls when it comes to it, so they can delete repeats of answers, bad answers or votes that don't have usernames attached
The poll failed already :ROFLMAO: the twit cult have been adding their own answers in my name. "Mrs Hinch Rules" yes, because I would really say that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god guys!
If you didn’t think you could be anymore shocked then you all must go watch Mrs binch home stories about them earrings and where there really from !! (Yes I meant binch not Hinch)
Go go go!!
Absolutely flawed!!

Reactions: 4
I think she’s turn the comments off. I just had a snoopy from my other account

Reactions: 2
Oh my god guys!
If you didn’t think you could be anymore shocked then you all must go watch Mrs binch home stories about them earrings and where there really from !! (Yes I meant binch not Hinch)
Go go go!!
Absolutely flawed!!
Did you watch to the end of the Mrs Binch stories? The beejouxhouse account was just using Hinch's name to try and sell some of their own overpriced crappy earrings.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.