Mrs Hinch #306 devastated by the news, but made sure to show her bump and rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knows, she may have already given birth and that was the actual baby, we just haven't reached that far in the pre-records :D
The baby is actually 24 now with children of its own, she’s so far in front

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do a search on this forum for member truthbetoldsophatb and get comfy with a cuppa hot choK and duvet on your grey sofa to read...
I think I worked out who this person is aswel the other day 🀣 I read all her posts and then spent my night digging around seeing what I could prove to be truth of what she said etc.... even found uncle Dave πŸ˜‰

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20210106_184725_com.instagram.android.jpg

Claiming a bingo from yesterday when I said she would place loads of blue stuff today (after pink yesterday) to keep everyone guessing about the gender of the baby. Mind games!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I know it’s early. But....... thread suggestion.
β€œJamie, we know you did a show with Fash, just proves to us, it’s always been about the cash!”

also the wonderful lady that does all the wiki and catch ups needs to add some of these gifs and pics. I remember she had said she was having a few days off, she’s missing this!!!! πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Feels a right chef making an old El Paso fajita kit....does she forget she used to post her whacking out homemade risottos and what not before she was Mrs Hinch on her private IG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Think we should all change our pic's to Jaymee at FC🀣 like a poor mans sparticus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm actually crying at this cracking find! My husband is like what's the matter. I just said I didn't have the words to even start explaining πŸ˜‚

2021 made already πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Its absolute gold!!!! I literally cannot stop sniggering... I'm absolutely finished πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.