Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma Freda is slacking if she didn’t sense this pregnancy like she did Ronnie’s

Tut tut Aunt Freda, blessed be the zoflora, you’re slacking

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That last story, so much to unpack. Jamie walked off half way through. She's kept it quiet from her dad for at least 5+ months?!? And they think they're celebrities 😭😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 176
This may have already been said but I can't catch up so sorry if I'm repeating someone on the previous thread! I reckon her birthday cake will be a gender reveal cake (for the 'gram....obvs she already knows!)

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I can’t believe she’s only just told her dad!
I’m 5 weeks with my 3rd and I’ve already told my mum and dad. Bit weird.

Reactions: 77
NO WAY did she actually just call her and the miserable bastard a celebrity couple. I can’t cope! She makes me cringe so bad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Don’t think the poor spuds saw the oven, or seasoning
Aunt Bessie's, unfortunately without Ma's expert guidance Sophie didn't realise that you have to switch the oven on and she's just cooked them under the oven light bulb!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How bloody bigheaded can you be....celebrity ????? Yeah right, what next Soph gets an MBE for services to cleaning. FML her head is bigger than her bump. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.