Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebrity 😂😂😂😂
But my big question. She has a bump, Freda of the high plains has been seeing her daily. So where has Pa been?? Space? Mars? My god I can’t keep up with her bloody lies

• Haha
Reactions: 116
Poor Pa Barker is sobbing at having to deal with this shitshow all over again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
If they’re a celebrity couple, I’m the Archbishop of Canterbury 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
That last story, so much to unpack. Jamie walked off half way through. She's kept it quiet from her dad for at least 5+ months?!? And they think they're celebrities 😭😭😭😂😂😂
She’s giving us all the content to unpick tonight tattlers 😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The reason pa didn't guess is because you're not celebs hun 😭 if you'd said "which half arsed cleaner is expecting a baby in 2021" ☠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 143
If I was Stacey, I would be fuming because what if she actually was preggo too (just found out and obviously has to wait for the 12 weeks) and bleeping Sophie has more or less announced it to the world?!

Reactions: 14
So her Loose Women appearance, when they initially said what on the show that day they mentioned ‘her mum knowing she was pregnant before she did’... But it was never mentioned at all in the show, clearly she was preggo then but hadn’t announced so she probs kicked up a fuss! Obvs her mum knew already as she only broke the news to Pa on Christmas

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker 😝

Im Sorry but no way did she not tell her dad for 5 months!!

Her Xmas dinner was tit!

That was all staged and planned!

By that heart beat it’s a boy!

I do believe if it was a girl she wouldn’t be able to hold it in!

I also absolutely dislike her with a passion!!

Thank you all for being so nice to everyone, the support I read her is amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 120
Celeb couple looooool she defo told them before that zoom call . Girls tel there mum everything !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So her mum knew before she did.... but she waited till over 20 weeks to tell her dad...

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m sorry but no. She’s still been seeing her parents so no way did she hide that bump all this time. Also why the hell would you hide yourself pregnancy from your parents until you were after 20 weeks? And they just “happened” to be filming the zoom quiz?
Get in the bleeping bin Soph. This is one of the fakest things you’ve done and that’s saying something. Act normal plz.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.