Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jenniet

VIP Member
Of course ma barker knew because her face had changed proving the fact she’s seen her!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Jenniet

VIP Member
No wonder her dad didn’t know which ‘celebrity couple’ were expecting in 2021 cause they are not fucking celebs!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Tui

VIP Member
Jamie strikes me as one of those blokes who is proud of knocking up his wife purely because it proves his balls work.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Jg182

So her mum knew before she did.... but she waited till over 20 weeks to tell her dad...

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Julezv93

Such a kick in the teeth for those that are trying for this smug bitch to keep rubbing it in about how it ‘just happened’ ‘just like that’. Must be nice to be able to get pregnant at the drop of a hat whenever you like but that it not the case for most of us!!
Her stories since yesterday have been like a gut punch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Greytowel

Anyone else find it sickening that a hincher said they had missed Ron and hen like their own?!
Weird. And creepy as hell

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I think it’s a girl because she’s a sly fucker and had that balloon in view purposely. She’d just moved Ron into the bigger room if it was a boy but she will want to do the princess room all pink and grey.
Oh god! If it’s a girl it’s gonna forever have one of those ridiculous massive bow head bands on it’s head, even though it’s bald, isn’t it?!?! 😒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Handwash30

VIP Member
She’s been pretty open about the fact she actively wanted another baby. So she just happened to be having unprotected sex and it didn’t cross her mind at all that she might be pregnant, took her magic pregnancy detector mum to suggest pissing on a stick did it? Anyone who’s ever tried for a baby knows that isn’t how these things go down. Why does she have to try and make everything in her life look like some wonderful dreamy fairytale? Always has to be fucking special doesn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

flixy83

I can’t get over Vestlife saying how proud he is of her, for doing what exactly??! My sister in law is expecting her first baby and has been doing 12 hour shifts (including Christmas Day) as an ICU nurse despite herself being hospitalised with hyperemesis, because she didn’t want to let her team down. That’s something to be proud of your wife for, not sitting stewing in her onsie eating crisps you workshy cretin!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Maryanne

Chatty Member
No wonder that dad didn’t have a clue... you ain’t a celeb boo!

on another note, can we please protect pa barker at all costs. Yes he helped make Hinch but he seems so pure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Jamie’s comment on his post is a bit weird isn’t it? “You have no idea how proud I am of you” Surely you are proud of someone for achieving something or for going through a difficult experience but proud of you for falling pregnant? Bit odd. Unless sex with Jamie is some sort of traumatic experience that he’s proud of her for enduring. “I’m so proud of you for letting me shag you”. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50