Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My nightshift tonight is a little different. Ive been moved from my lovely trauma to ITU to support them with their covid situatuon. It's dire and scary and rather emotional. So excuse me Soph of Im not excited about your conception or your droll little life. ATV xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Because she’s a narcissist
All a bit self indulgent isn't it. A bit of a punch in the gut to any of her followers who may be struggling to conceive or have suffered a loss with the over the top announcement and now all the questions and another video vomtage.

Reactions: 17
‘Which celebrity are expecting a baby?’amd there you have it, up your own arse.

Reactions: 14
Fgs woman stop stroking your belly. You're not the first person to have a baby you know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the reason people are finding it so triggering is how over the top it is! Literally come back on & it’s non stop being pregnant with all her over the top reveals. I like how Stacey has been with her engagement. She’s talked about it & obviously she’s excited but she’s not rubbing it in people’s faces
Not rubbing it in peoples faces?!?! The ring has been front and centre in every feckin story she’s put up since Christmas Eve 🤣

• Haha
I've not been on here for a while as I couldn't cope with social media. My head is battered and the more I watched the news the more scared I got and my anxiety kicked in big time. I've been working from home since March and it's been a fuckin nitemare (apologies for the swearing). I'm grateful I can work from home but its been incredibly stressful as my family haven't understood that when I'm working it means I'm not at their beck and call. I've been off work nearly 3 months after an operation so I've not seen anyone or spoken to anyone except my husband and kids. My eldest "kicked" off again before Christmas and then "kicked off" again and ruined Christmas day and Boxing day. I'm dreading going back to work in a few weeks as everything has changed in respect of the work and the team. We probably won't go back til the Summer if we are lucky.

I've come back on social media to find Zoph is still breaking the rules about going out/staying safe except she's now pregnant with baby number 2 so has been putting her pregnancy at risk, this baby is going to have TWO brothers - no Zoph Ron is the brother, Lardsomes is a dog/family pet!! That zoom call with her mum and dad is the worst acting I've ever seen - they've known for months she's pregnant. I notice there is no montage of them breaking the news to her in-laws though! She thinks her and flip flop are fuckin celebrities and the photographs have been done like a "Hello Magazine" spread. The whole thing is cringy as duck and she's still as irritating as ever. Everything is still staged for the gram and this is baby is another cash cow for them both.

Sorry if it's already been said but that whole Peter Rabbit theme for Ron's birthday I think that was because Sky Beatrix Potter Christmas programme was already in the pipeline.

People are dying, struggling financially, physically and mentally and she's swanning around thinking she's above it all.

Sorry for the rant but she's really wound me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh sweetheart. I think we’re in the same, if not incredibly similar roles. Message me if you ever need to chat or just vent. I totally get it. Now bath and bed. It’ll be starting again before your nights over at this rate (I worked a night last night followed by getting everyone up as morning shift were short)
Sounds like our covid ward.. huge tight hugs to you both xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m extremely late to the party and have just caught up with her stories. First of all, 2 words....celebrity couple 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s a bold statement about yourself love! Who the duck do these plebs think they are!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the reason people are finding it so triggering is how over the top it is! Literally come back on & it’s non stop being pregnant with all her over the top reveals. I like how Stacey has been with her engagement. She’s talked about it & obviously she’s excited but she’s not rubbing it in people’s faces
You what? There's been story after story about that stupid engagement where she's wearing slippers in the woods.

• Haha
Just showed the husband the pregnancy announcement video and his verdict is she’s a bit of a bleep for calling herself a celebrity couple but it was cute 😒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I would have loved it if Pa had answered Stacey and Joe, when she asked about the celebrity couple. Her tantrum would have been epic. Xx

• Haha
Her stories are so OTT. I need to stop watching them but it's like driving past an accident on the motorway... I tell myself I'm not going to look but I can't help it 🤮🤦‍♀️

Someone send help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.