Mrs Hinch #299 Loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s some doing getting to 300 threads obviously she must know she’s an absolute knob head who stinks of Zoflora and she doesn’t know how to clean properly, anyway well done all stay happy and healthy and keep exposing the maggot.

Reactions: 17
Sorry she booked annual leave to hinch her house???
That’s fucking ludicrous
Yes! She works 3 days, chuff knows what she does the other two (shopping most likely) and often books days off when youngest is at childcare to hinch.

Puts her fabulosa collection on facebook, lenor scent ball things in organza bags shoved down back of radiator, minky this, minky that! I'd rather spend my day off sat on my arse watching netflix.

Reactions: 21
Thank you so much for going into work each day, your brave and must be near breaking point by this time in the year.
Yup dealing with the general public is one of the most challenging jobs and your not paid nearly enough to put up with their crap.
Hope you have a more peaceful few days and stay safe x x

Reactions: 26
Shall we get some predictions for 2021? I predict.....
unfortunately another collab and a pair up with SS
There’s def something in the pipeline I’m sure she’s hinted at it numerous times

I’d say more but I don’t want to give her ideas even though she hasn’t been on here for years

Reactions: 12
I see that Peter Crouch and Abby Clancy got backlash after posting pictures from their recent trip to Dubai, including their 9 year old travelling first class. Abby ended up taking the pictures down. It really is crass to be rubbing your wealth in people’s faces when so many are struggling financially and emotionally. So unnecessary. Just keep it to yourself.

At least those two have actual careers, so those people like Hinch who only make a living from showing off their lives cannot survive for much longer surely? Not without a complete rebranding.

Reactions: 26
My prediction is that Hinch will be a thing of the past come this time next year. I think lockdown has probably helped her brand as people have been stuck at home and bored, so even cleaning seems vaguely interesting. But she doesn’t really clean any more and she doesn’t have the personality, likeability or style to move into another sphere.

There’s not much longer that putting the mind numbingly dull videos of a dog and toddler doing the SAME thing day after day can go on for. I have zero interest in her child, I would have pretty much zero interest in watching my own children do this day after day. I think people will move on and her popularity will diminish. Of all my friends, only one has heard of her, she really isn’t famous.

Reactions: 33
Its scary that someone like that can make so much money. This is why I wish for an end to the reality tv/influencer culture

Reactions: 25
I’m just waiting for the Tallaght massive to start moaning about the new lockdown. Fbg/Sosu and the likes are the reason my poor husband will be left with the kids longer than he thought. I’d hate to be him

Reactions: 10
Agreed that should have been bought out at her height of popularity not now
She should have cashed in when she was at her peak but I think that's passed now - you only have to look at the "bestselling" memememoir languishing in bargain bins everywhere, and the Rose Wonderbland that's "only available until Christmas guyzzzzzzz" piled high in every Range, B&M and Poundland the length and breadth of the country despite being launched as a Home Bargains exclusive to see that she's lost her touch. Long gone are the days when she mentioned a product and it flew off shelves and crashed websites. Apparently almost 4m Hinchers only managed to raise £30k for the charidee quiz. Whatever grey, dull home range she's got coming out next year will be cheap, tacky, and on the discount shelf within a month or two. In some respects she's obviously a clever businesswoman (having earnt herself a few million quid despite having no personality or talent) but in others she seems so thick, anyone can see that being an influencer is not a long term career prospect and she should have made her hay while the sun shone. But she didn't, and it's too late now.

Reactions: 30
Hello tattle bastards, let’s get this to 300 for 2021!

What was the moment you realised that hinch was an utter twat?
Tbh as soon as I started watching her. I was never a fan, got told to follower for cleaning Tips (which were shit) I didn’t post in tattle until the galaxy hamper, that just sent me over the edge.

Reactions: 18
She doesn’t give a shit about anyone except herself

She can wear a bow in her hair and act simple but she’s a cold hearted saleswoman

She doesn’t care about anyone except her mother, the dog, Jamie and ronalonadingdong in that order
All that crap with SS is fake, it’s to generate money for Gleam but the lap it up like fools

Reactions: 25
What’s the galaxy hamper? Must of missed that!

Tbh as soon as I started watching her. I was never a fan, got told to follower for cleaning Tips (which were shit) I didn’t post in tattle until the galaxy hamper, that just sent me over the edge.

Reactions: 6
All fucking ridiculous!!! The live, love, bastard laugh sign is unforgivable though

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.