Mrs Hinch #299 Loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was an interesting programme on BBC Two last night called Celebrity in the 21st Century and it was talking about the perfect storm that created celebrities out of nobodies - the need to fill new channels with content, high speed internet giving immediate access to information, turning people into a brand. Last night focussed on the likes of Katie Price, X Factor (and its predecessors) and Big Brother. It’s a four-parter which continues tonight at 9pm, and I hope they examine the effect of social media too.

One thing that stood out last night was how the women they focussed on had ruined their looks with fillers etc, including the female photographer who took pictures for the lads magazines.
I saw that was on but didn't think I could watch it without becoming enraged and throwing stuff at the tv

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There was an interesting programme on BBC Two last night called Celebrity in the 21st Century and it was talking about the perfect storm that created celebrities out of nobodies - the need to fill new channels with content, high speed internet giving immediate access to information, turning people into a brand. Last night focussed on the likes of Katie Price, X Factor (and its predecessors) and Big Brother. It’s a four-parter which continues tonight at 9pm, and I hope they examine the effect of social media too.

One thing that stood out last night was how the women they focussed on had ruined their looks with fillers etc, including the female photographer who took pictures for the lads magazines.
I'm going to look this up thank you 👍👍

Reactions: 10
as the year is drawing to a close (thank f*ck) we should do some 2020 Tattle awards to pass the time:

1- shittest complaint response (and the award goes to Pampers after the superhero covidiot display)
2 - Best mad ma Freda f*ck up (and the award goes to her social media rampage after Loose women)
3 - most obvious response to a Tattle comment (and the award goes to the food bank dash)
4 - Biggest Hinch flop, except Inch in bed :D (and the award goes to Rose Blunderbland)

you get the picture - what awards would give fellow pastry trolls?
Just about to come on and suggest a New Years honours list! I’ll cast my vote!! 😂

as the year is drawing to a close (thank f*ck) we should do some 2020 Tattle awards to pass the time:

1- shittest complaint response (and the award goes to Pampers after the superhero covidiot display)
2 - Best mad ma Freda f*ck up (and the award goes to her social media rampage after Loose women)
3 - most obvious response to a Tattle comment (and the award goes to the food bank dash)
4 - Biggest Hinch flop, except Inch in bed :D (and the award goes to Rose Blunderbland)

Food bank dash! Totally 💯

Reactions: 11

Freda's LW response kept us going for hours.

The LW appearance has to be up there with the top flops.
The sneaky peek at tattle responses - Ronwivaturmeric tan seen 'drinking' from a big boys cup 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I saw that was on but didn't think I could watch it without becoming enraged and throwing stuff at the tv
I thought I would be the same but it actually just highlighted that these “celebrities” are just a commodity for brands, magazines etc.

So Soph, if you do happen to wander over here at 20:19, you are as much of a product as that plastic tat you hawk. These companies care about you as much as you care about your shoppers. That would be not at all.

Reactions: 22
Few months ago I saw her name mentioned on social media, watched a few Insta stories, thought WHAT!!!!
This woman is having everyone on surely!!
Typed in Mrs Hinch fake. Lo and behold up came Tattle stories on her and I was hooked knowing others saw her for the fraud she is.
So happy to join Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When she put the H in brick on her house, saying she would never be moving. It’s not Buckingham Palace, it’s in the middle of a bleeping housing estate. I’d say her neighbours despise her 🤣
Imagine working hard for years saving up for a £300,000 new build you get your perfect house and it’s next to the Hinch The royal family (the tv programme hinch a know your on here babe) not the actual royals. Infact that’s quite offensive they don’t deserve to be compared to Dave and Denise 😂 I’d have to join tattle to get me through it and be straight on the phone to the estate agents because I’d not be having the nobheads that are grinch&inch getting a extension blocking half of the daylight away from my gaff.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

The sneaky peek at tattle responses - Ronwivaturmeric tan seen 'drinking' from a big boys cup 🤣🤣
I do love it when Ma Barker goes feral and gives us all a taste of the Freda that @fannysjohnny knows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I haven't caught up, so this may have already been posted, but is Sopha going to come back when she has 4 mil followers? Seems like she's treating herself to a few bots.. not that many people follow an account that has no action for almost a week!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Biggest hinch flop - them stupid arse test tube hot chocolate 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

1 - Consistency - Her radio/tv interviews, with the same old responses, oh I don't know how it happened, the trolls don't like my baby/dog, oh oh, blah blah - the media training was well spent.
2 - Authenticity etc - I haven't had any work done to my teeth/body - hilarious.
3 - Affection - her blatant/obvious love to her favourite child - her 1st born Chicken Dipper. (apart from herself)
4 - Fact etc - Her mad mother, no words there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A cringe moment from hinch
When she tries to make out they have an amazing sex life!!

🤢🤢🤢🤢🍆💦

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I hate everything about hinch and pity ronron and sometimes even feel sorry for jaymee but it's her lies and play on her mental health, that's what turned me off her as she said she had severe anxiety but the next minute she was parading around the shops.. I've bipolar and anxiety and work full time but when my anxiety is bad I barely leave the house.. so sopha I really hope this year coming everything comes crashing down around you, ATV.

Reactions: 23
Most memorable pre-record mess up - in recent memory this is a tight race between the Pampers Superhero party during lockdown campaign and the early release of Pink Stuff toilet cleaner.

Got to give it to Pampers in the end, purely for the tenacity of the PT’s to get answers from the brand partner. Special mention also has to go to SS for throwing out the standard “so many of you have been asking...” line in content that was clearly pre-recorded and only shown 30secs earlier. Pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ooo I didn’t realise it was a 4-parter I missed the first couple then, I thought it was good last night and showed the rise of celebs for the sake of it like hinch

I do love it when Ma Barker goes feral and gives us all a taste of the Freda that @fannysjohnny knows
I live for it ♥

Reactions: 7
Feel badly done too... where is my quote off princess Sopha on how I will cope with tier 4? Another month or longer without seeing loved ones?

Ah thats why, it doesn't affect her so she doesn't give a tit. She's such a knobber!!

How is everyone else coping with being in tier 4 or with the news of going into tier 4? I really do feel for people just not Sopha.

Reactions: 12
Remember when she took ronalongadingdong to the library and she took a photo of his library card and gave away her phone number or something like that. Poor Ronnie never got back to the library which was going to be a regular thing for them and it wasn’t down to covid. She can’t sustain any thing
Yes it was the “library and Costa” tradition she wanted to start I think. And IIRC she took down the story of the card and reposted it covering the numbers with her hand, except the # was still visible in its entirety on another part of the card 🤦🏻‍♀️

47B1A065-E8B7-4728-A0BC-17C3B04D9FB7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh biggest hinch flop must be her and mad ma denying any surgery when she looks completely different to old pics. Different jaw, smoothed wrinkles, new teeth, arms scarred from surgery, smaller nose and lips 3ml bigger 😂😂

Just about to come on and suggest a New Years honours list! I’ll cast my vote!! 😂

Food bank dash! Totally 💯

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh so that's what your link is @fannysjohnny?! Freda yahooooo!?
I've often wondered why and how you have such good insights. In my mind you were a wise owl swooping the really tiny village of maldonia, gathering information on the target and bringing it back to the tattle nest.😃

I joined mid-ish this year. I had unfollowed her long ago as she just became such a sell out and QVC ad it drove me nuts. I think I read an article or heard about how "tattle where so mean to Mrs hinch" etc. So of course I came to see! What a pleasant surprise! No trolls, just facts and calling her out on her tit! Hurrah! What a great find during an unnerving year!
Lots of great bits but big Highlight...ma barker yahoo, piping up after LW!!! Losing her mind and blessing us with a bloody fantastic username!!🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.