Mrs Hinch #299 Loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
your profile pic WHY then eyebrows I just can’t and it looks like the lip filler has somehow seeped into her philtrum

Ladies and gents, I give you Sophie HinchCliffe, number 1 bestselling author right there.

JusRol and tumeric pastry for anyone who can make sense of this shite. All delivered by a cute little driver of course.

Reactions: 6
No offence if anyone has a similar ring to Hinch but here I go

how fucking basic hun bitch is her ring

Reactions: 15
I wasn't around when this gem was posted but seeing it later on, I'm convinced she staged it.

But if not, she's crazy.

View attachment 365939
Noooooooo I’ve never seen this before This cannot be real but I know it will be That’s just rounded off my 2020 with hilarity Fucking hell I cannot believe it in all seriousness that’s not right at all, who needs to write down to talk to their Son Jesus fucking Christ

Reactions: 9
maybe 2021 will be the year she decides to stop putting a fecking bow in her hair and starts dressing like an adult

Reactions: 20
Never read that before. It is vomit-inducing. She really is obsessed with being a fairytale princess and fawned over by everyone. That write-up is appalling. So many mistakes so not that posh. Reminds me of the spelling mistake in the hotel in London!

Reactions: 7
Is there anyway she is MIA cause of a positive C19 test? Avoiding the followers to not have to face it?
Nah if she had covid she’d be asking Jamie to roll the bed to the window so she can say a final hello and goodbye to her fans as they March by in a line to bid farewell to their illustrious leader, she’d also have Shady at the end of her bed planning the biggest funeral going so all her fans and the paps can have a chance to mourn her properly

Reactions: 12
Just been down a rabbit hole with the earlier mentioned Insta scrounger with the blonde hair. A very polished account Hinch could only dream to emulate. I agree that her new million pound house is Hinches dream but how to pull it off without losing her nearly 4 million , cough, followers and bots

Reactions: 4
Bringing in 2021 with my first profile picture, with my all time favourite photo of Inch looking as Tom Hardy as ever

Reactions: 12
@mgh727 your profile picture looks like Jamie is doing something rude! I think it is when you view it from a distance, if that makes sense!

Reactions: 10
The thing is with these Insta Huns is they buy these massive houses with a big mortgage and these posh cars on finance. Them houses cost a lot to run, what happens when the bubble bursts? How are they paying for them?
Sopha has what, £2million in the bank. That’s a lot of money, but not enough to keep up the lifestyle they want for the rest of their lives when the bubble bursts. I can’t wait!!!!

Reactions: 21
Ladies and gents, I give you Sophie HinchCliffe, number 1 bestselling author right there.

JusRol and tumeric pastry for anyone who can make sense of this shite. All delivered by a cute little driver of course.
That whole article is so poorly written

Question on first screen shot - how do you get down on one knee in a helicopter which is landing? I’m sure they must have strict rules about staying strapped in.

Comment on second - Sopha gurl, you have never worn a sensible hat In your life - literally or figuratively!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Your name One of the greatest films!

Reactions: 8
Agreed with others, loved SS montage, very genuine. The one thing I noticed though , no shots of eating dinner, maybe she did break the rules after all
They are all just big liars ( and I like SS)
IF you were an influencer with nearly 4 million followers you would take at least one Christmas dinner photo

They think we are thick

These jerks spend all year showing us the shit they are having to eat and then suddenly Christmas dinner which is actually a big thing is left out

And it can’t be because they ‘don’t want to boast’ it’s not stopped them boasting with their trips to see Father Christmas or their gifted/groaning with stuff Christmas Eve boxes

It’s just bollocks

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.