Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
The photoshopped ones have to be a joke! It looks legit nothing like her 🙄

After all the talk about the book tour photos, the website links no longer work but I have (hopefully) linked some of my favs from the earlier posts for your enjoyment. I didn’t recognise a lot of the names from the early days but Islandhoppin was in there 🤣

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...oming-a-media-wh-if-you-know.1119/post-158309

https://tattle.life/attachments/06d3f27c-84bc-4bde-a62e-6a680340a123-jpeg.12077/

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...oming-a-media-wh-if-you-know.1119/post-158028https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...oming-a-media-wh-if-you-know.1119/post-158031

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Jbjb

I’m still indulging in old highlights. What the hell is this 😂😂😂
Is it just me but like my husband and I never have one of these magical life changing chats (yes we do talk and I love him to bits and all but I can’t pinpoint one time except for maybe the proposal or his wedding speech etc where I was just randomly thinking we had such an amazing chat 🤣🤣🤣)
So they left their toddler to wander off in a field whilst jaymeee and bimbo say there chatting. Absolute DICKHEADS!

• Haha

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
And I can absolutely appreciate the use of a good quality label maker for an appropriate purpose. I am going to assume yours does not have a label saying labeller on it? 😁
God, no! I’ve been called mad but I’m not THAT mad! I swear, if she had this labeller she’d even label the cassettes that it uses. I get to choose different colours with different coloured fonts. She’ll be jealous as heck. Good job she doesn’t read here 😉

I’m now being trolled by Tattle. 😂
D28475D7-2261-4900-807C-B5EDF30C91FA.png

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
View attachment 365830View attachment 365835
Anyone else done this? One day I saw the shit show she produced and then clicked on the link she posted. I was SHOCKED at the difference. The recipe she "modified" looked absolutely beautiful, hers, as always, looks vomtastically inedible.

Happy New year folks! X
You can only imagine how it tasted if it looked that bad. Poor Tufters had to force it down for the gram

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Let’s not forget the ‘no social distancing selfie’ with her Mum she posted, which was then published by OK but still no one picked her up on it. She’s so bloody blatant with it too. Wasn’t we still needing to social distance in August? Not for Covidiot Hinchliffe of course, she has rules of her own, being the Queen of Maldonia and all that 🤦‍♀️ Kind hearted Mum?! Are you having a bloody laugh 😂
Yeah social distancing has been in place since March. She is exempt tho as you say 🤔. Just like the self isolation rules don’t apply to her either.

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Guyz she had Sophie tattooed on her arm and covered it up with the middle name she gave herself as a teen. Rose🌹

I didn’t want to say as I was feeling a bit down. But it’s my birthday and you all have made me laugh so much. I normally don’t like a fuss, and I’m not a big shopper but once a year on my birthday I go out shopping for a new outfit or something for the house in the after Christmas sales. Which I can’t do this year. So thank you for the distraction. Had a lovely meal at home and the kids made me cupcakes and I made my wish. What more could I want? But yeah, we are labeled as jealous!
Happy birthday to you! Sounds like your family made it special for you

• Heart

Pepsi

VIP Member
Guyz she had Sophie tattooed on her arm and covered it up with the middle name she gave herself as a teen. Rose🌹

I didn’t want to say as I was feeling a bit down. But it’s my birthday and you all have made me laugh so much. I normally don’t like a fuss, and I’m not a big shopper but once a year on my birthday I go out shopping for a new outfit or something for the house in the after Christmas sales. Which I can’t do this year. So thank you for the distraction. Had a lovely meal at home and the kids made me cupcakes and I made my wish. What more could I want? But yeah, we are labeled as jealous!
Happy Birthday you old Pastry troll you, dont worry your day will come to shop again :)

• Heart

EmmieChan

I’m been trying to think what turned me against Hinch and I was cleaning stuff with multiple products that all do the same/similar thing.
I bought the first book. I only read a few pages, realised how ridiculous it was and hid it 😳. Am waiting for the charity shops to reopen so I can offload it 😆
I brought the first book too but on my kindle and read it all. What a load off crap it was. Can’t even remember what she wrote in it now

*Deep sigh* I've had to come on for a wee rant. I can take a lot of things in my stride but I have to let this out to someone before I cry or scream. I work in a supermarket which probably says it all but today I have really struggled due to rude customers and a bully of a manager. I work on a meat and fish counter and today whilst I was cutting a steak earlier this afternoon, a customer remarked, "My knives at home are probably sharper than yours and you've cut one steak thinner than the other, I should have just cut it myself at home!" I just glared at her yet the temptation to say something was too much. I know we're supposed to remain professional at all times, especially in challenging situations, however we're only human at the end of the day and if someone is going to be rude to me for no reason I'm not going to stand for it.

I had already warned her that the steak was going to be tricky to cut! 🙄 At the end of the day I just laugh at the pettiness of it all, there are literally thousands of people dying and you're complaining about a steak, get a life! On top of that the bully manager overheard me and my colleagues discussing the rude customer and he came out with, "discussing it on the shopfloor is unprofessional!" Sadly not many of the managers in our shop have our backs when it comes to rude customers so we're expected to kiss their backsides and just put up with the abuse!! People in retail really aren't paid enough for half the crap they have to put up with! I don't really know what to do because I work so hard in my job, I take great pride in it and the majority of customers love me as I'm kind and helpful but I rarely receive thanks or appreciation from management for my efforts. I feel like my lazy colleagues get all the credit whilst the hard workers get nothing. I know all retail is basically the same but the company I work for is a high end supermarket that prides itself on how it looks after it's staff. What a joke!

Sorry, I just had to vent to someone as my partner is never really that interested and that's the other thing - I need this job sadly as he lost his back in June! Next year I must look for a new job, I deserve better. I tried to keep this short but once I start ranting that's it!
I feel you. I worked in retail for over 10 years and it’s a job I never want to go back to. I don’t get why people are rude to those who work on the
Another topic for 2021 is when/if you felt bad for her sheep!

For me the most recent one is on one of the MH pages on fb her sheep where posting about how pleased as punch they were about getting the tree and decorations down and house scrubbed. On Boxing Day! very much still Christmas if you ask me.

MH has created a clean culture that incites panic and anxiety if you don’t seem to be cleaning at a professional level with a plethora of products on the daily!
I’ve never felt sorry for her sheep. I think a majority of them are a bunch of pricks and deserve to be fleeced by Mrs Hinch. Especially those who go after anyone one doesn’t agree with Sophie. However I will say I do feel for the ex sheep who end up on tattle and say now Mrs hinch was bad for their mental health. But for those I’m glad that they managed to find their way away from that life.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
The pic of her in the article in that dress looks nothing like her 😂 there’s photoshop and there’s literally just changing someone’s face completely!

Well one of the rags has posted Sopha's pic of her in her stained onesie lol

They talk about her transformation, they mention her blonde hair and post pics of her 2 tone monstrosity, and don't forget she's a former 'hairdresser'. PMSL

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Come on guys I need to go to the local shop to get some pineapple juice for my malibu.
Oh and some milk for my cuppa.

Hinch related.
For a hairdresser <cough> her hair is a mess.

edit you are fast lol
Got to love pineapple with Malibu 😍😍

Hinch hair is awful!!

• Heart