Mrs Hinch #299 Loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Islandhoppin

Made to fit - Stirred from her deep rest to say hello, loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

If there is another suggestion that has higher votes then soz, I was rushing. x

Last thread catch up (298)
Monday.
Tuesday 29th Dec 2020

No word/inspirational quote etc from her since the 24th, then boom.
An appearance was made, well sort of, it's like Where's Wally - spot Sopha on the sofa guys.
She was rockin' a stained onesie and had a duck mouth expression.
Even though she's been off IG for the holiday's, she still managed to view people's stories - what!!
P.S she is looking forward to a good clean, herself I hope, minger.

Nicked from the JM thread.
Lastly, but importantly, when submitting ideas for the next thread title, please use the words ‘thread suggestion’ or just ‘thread’, as it makes it easier to search.
No other chat in the post so votes are for the thread suggestion only.
Also, try to hold off until around page. 40 for your suggestions, if possible.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Wiki page.

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Inch, Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Tried to respond to a post on the previous thread, but just to say that she even had her mobile number for all to see at one point (on an online etsy account or some such, don't quote me on what though)

There is dumb and then there is dumber

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
@mamma3 - thank you for coming to our rescue and creating this, the last of the 200 threads, and brilliantly as always. Come on guys we can do this, and bring in 2021 with thread 300 😂

Thanks for the thread title, I would share my selection box but I need something to feed to the family for breakfast tomorrow.

Finally thanks to Sopha for inspiring the thread title by taking the time to pre-schedule the bread picture before Christmas round at Ma Barker’s

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Come on guys we’re never getting to 300 threads by tomorrow night unless we step it up a level! We can’t let her win 😂
What was it that brought you to tattle?
I’d already stopped following her & was annoyed with myself for being sucked in. I didn’t know anyone else who had changed their mind about her & knew that if I posted anything questioning her credibility, I’d be attacked by her ‘army’ & couldn’t face that (recovering from a breakdown). One day I found an IG page, not a hate page, more a support page for those who’d opened their eyes. And she mentioned some actual cleaners pages, started following a couple, had a chat with one about her after seeing a story he’d posted & then he posted about Tattle in a story, I came here, lurked for a couple of weeks to see how bitchy it really was & was gobsmacked to discover it was far from bitchy or full of trolls, just people who saw her for what she is. As far as I’m concerned, she’s the biggest troll out there. Posts people’s honest comments/questions, clearly showing their user name & display pic, knowing her ‘army’ will go after them. I’ve also seen her post a comment, wait for her ‘army’ to get there & then delete her inflammatory comment. Help people’s mental health? No, she’s caused mental health crises & doesn’t give a 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 73
If you’re having Tattle problems I feel bad for you son, I got 299 threads & 300 is the next one!

*mic drop*

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 194
Hello tattle bastards, let’s get this to 300 for 2021!

What was the moment you realised that hinch was an utter twit?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I predict:

- Henry being told to go on a diet by the vettttttt who is a trolllllll
- Ronnie getting packed off to nursery because she can't cope
- House move, but I really hope I'm wrong on this one, because I don't want to watch her compare 50 shades of grey (settle down Inch, not tonight)
- Jamie adding to his collection of resistance bands
- the pergoooola falling in (okay, getting wishful now, but anyway)
- A ridiculous over the top pregnancy announcement, with the usual crappy music, and then we'll have to suffer through the months of her being off her rocker on hormones as well as her usual nonsense
- @shadyessex33 finally breaking poor Nigel at the ASA and getting him to join us here

Bring on 2021, nusty trolls! 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Thanks @mammaof3 💕

From previous thread, some characters (real and imagined). There must be more. So far we have:

Laura with the big kitchen
Becky with the big wardrobe
Maxine the superfan letter writer (Sopha)
Dear old Nigel from ASA

editing to add:
Joanne from Pampers
? From Pinkstuff
Mimi the shopping nurse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Shall we get some predictions for 2021? I predict.....
unfortunately another collab and a pair up with SS
I think you are right, probably homeware. Something to redundantly display on on your unused dining room table all year round.

The house upgrade will be finalised by Easter, if it’s not in the bag already. Deep rest = packing boxes

Reactions: 26
Thanks @mammaof3 💕

From previous thread, some characters (real and imagined). There must be more. So far we have:

Laura with the big kitchen
Becky with the big wardrobe
Maxine the superfan letter writer (Sopha)
Dear old Nigel from ASA
Poor Joanne from Pampers (and latterly from The Pink Stuff)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think you are right, probably homeware. Something to redundantly display on on your unused dining room table all year round.

The house upgrade will be finalised by Easter, if it’s not in the bag already. Deep rest = packing boxes
Not my dining room table though 😂😂 yeah, house move on the cards though, she’s already run out of content, unless loft is next job! Is Trace still up there??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.