Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amyossai

Chatty Member
Sorry mate, I really wish people would consider the impact of a Christmas Day announcement :cry:
Sending you my love...i lost my new born daughter in July so this should of been her first Christmas and it also really frustrates me when people keep speculating on Sopha being pregnant xxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

BarnsleyWitch

FaceTime with my friend earlier
Sopha ron and ma were spotted in b&m earlier today 🤨
Wow I could have betted my saving’s on that one 😡 She 1000% had Christmas dinner with her mother (that oven cleaning story was such bullshit about not being able to have dinner with her family she knew full well she was going silent for Christmas as soon as tier 4 was announced) Sophie is a compulsive liar she lies to millions of people online on a daily basis I don’t know how she sleeps at night! Does she actual believe the shite she sprouts out or what 😂😂😂

Reactions: 52

allforthegram

VIP Member
Can I just say
WHO GIVES A FLYING FUDGE if she’s trying to get another money maker out of her vag.
Thats all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

shadyessex33

VIP Member
All with her trouser up too.....😂

I must have missed the pink stuff drama. Can anyone point out what thread it happened it or give a brief update? 🙈
There was a story of her cleaning her shitter with an amazing new toilet gel by the pink stuff. Obviously she just “laaaaaavvveeessss iTTTT”. She done a poll asking what everyone else thought of the new cleaner and if they’d been able to get it. Obvious pre record. However, she shot her bolt about 2 weeks early and quickly deleted the story. So we all messaged the pink stuff asking where we could get it. They confirmed she wasn’t meant to have shown it hahahahahaha

Edit - got the pic for ya 😂😂

55ADC89C-055C-45FB-905C-47BAE85A735B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Remember when she ‘forgot’ she had builders in and she walked out of the bathroom in just her towel?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Obviously an old picture, there are still Christmas presents wrapped under the tree with that brown paper she uses... Clearly still round Freda’s ready for their 10th hinch haul since Boxing Day

View attachment 363215
‘’Just enjoying being off my Instagram for the Christmas holidays, I’ve still been watching some stories’’... HUH? So you haven’t been off your Instagram then? 🥴

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Can I just remind everyone that taking pictures in public places is not against the law PASS IT ON and if you see her with mad ma get a picture!

• Haha
  • Heart

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Just looking at Mrs Hinch’s fb page - her latest insta post, ‘’I really wanted to share a few special Christmas photos with you all that I had taken a couple of weeks back... ‘’ Who do you think you are, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Thread suggestion (since we are slowly getting there) in honour of the bread randomly perched on the back of the couch in yesterday’s story:

Stirred from her deep rest to say hello, loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

• Haha
  • Heart

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Sopha keeping the tiles from her old kitchen to make something she could remember. She made stepping stones using cake tins and broke the tiles up. Saw once in the garden, never to be seen again. Her donating the old kitchen to ma and pa for their ‘garden kitchen’ the kitchen is closer to the garden than the actual garden kitchen 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sopha then had to visit her old kitchen cue lots of running her hand over the counter tops and opening the doors. Surprised she didn’t play ‘the way we were’ over😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Sweetpea30

Chatty Member
She’s not allowed to meet up with Fredayahoo unless she’s now living with them or living alone as she’s Tier 4. Also why the hell take your toddler with you, this strain passes easier so why take the chance. The advice is act as if you have the virus & behave accordingly.
But then she is a selfish narcissist so why would she care about anyone else anyway!!!!😡

• Angry

BarnsleyWitch

Sopha Hinch’s deep rest -
Christmas Eve montage pre-recorded at 6pm to be uploaded at 8pm to let the sheep know I’m going to ma’s for a deep rest ✔
Round ma’s for Christmas dinner ✔
B&M with ma ✔
Round ma’s for ‘childcare’ ✔
Round ma’s for tea and biscuits ✔
Probs go Tesco’s with ma ✔
Round ma’s for a cheese string (she says always bring a snack) ✔
Ma coming to grey skull castle to try out ‘spare room’ ✔
Garden centre with ma while the cleaners are in ✔
New year with ma ✔
Edit all pre recorded content of pretend Christmas at grey skull castle when I was really at ma’s ✔
Make sure to let sheep know how magical it was ✔
2nd of Jan getting ready to upload montage make sure I’ve got pre-records right ✔
Get Jamie out of loft beforehand ✔
HI GUYS!!! SO THIS DEEP REST WAS JUST SO MAGICAL RON LOVED IT JAMIEBDUEYSKSCUvtOstayinyaownlainSGSHRITJDKDDODHDODLWmalovlieLSBWGWYWsSJDBKSLSKMbullshitDKDHDUStiEr4JSrOLLLBCHennersYSIWIWam KmontageQLmaAblahbkahL....

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
I see the Queen threw her subjects a few small crumbs yesterday as she apparently lay festering on the couch in a dirty onesie. What an absolute pile of wank! That was an attempt at damage limitation no doubt sparked by reading here that she's letting her followers down by taking an extended break. ( A break from what exactly is another issue! ) She can't risk even the die hard followers realising that they can manage perfectly well without her and have her engagement figures slope off so what does she do? Uploads a photo which was very probably taken the day after she "smashed it" putting the tree up, with Ronnie looking his usual disinterested self and her looking like the top end of a bottle of Toilet Duck pretending to play with him. No doubt Fatty Arbuckle was laid right by her side waiting for the right moment to drag his arse on top of her and be poked in the eye by Ronnie. Jimmers obviously took the stage managed photo, probably before he took a perfectly pristine pair of trainers up into the bathroom to play a game of "I've been to football and my boots got really muddy"
Chocolate for breakfast? Fuck off! No way does she eat chocolate at anytime let alone for breakfast!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

mgh727

VIP Member
Never forget “mum always says to bring a snack” and she went through a manic cheese string phase 😂😂

• Haha

Hello2020

Its a great idea but could be seen as moderating. How many folk actually read the rules and terms for posting?
Its down the bottom of the page if anyone wants to.
I got a warning when I first joined for something I didn't realise wasn't allowed
Yes though I do agree its not a good thing to speculate about and to be honest its boring.
If it can't be put at the start of every thread then I vote anyone who speculates on the potential occupancy of her womb has to watch 20 Ron and Hen montages in a row and eat a full spaghetti hoop pie in one sitting as a penance.

• Haha

imaginaryordinary

just seen this...

Earlier this year, Zoflora had to issue a warning urging cleaning fans NOT to mix their disinfectant with boiling water after noticing people picked up the tip on social media.

why won't they just call her out by name...

good old Aggie though

"Not only are they talking nonsense but they’re also potentially doing people harm," Aggie said. "The worrying thing is that a lot of these people have hundreds of thousands of followers - and to them, they’re like gods and goddesses."

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
As we all know the all grey trend has all but died out but I'm thinking Sopha's range will be all grey and as with everything else she will have missed the mark!

Here's a few 2021 home trend predictions which shows how outdated Castle Greyskull really is 😅

View attachment 362206View attachment 362207View attachment 362208View attachment 362209

A makeover of Greyskull could give her loads of content but doubt she'd have the balls to do it! She's more likely to buy a country pile and ruin it by turning it into Castle Greyskull 2.0!
She could of had a beautiful kitchen with a lovely big island fitted but she never plans anything properly so everything looks half arsed with no flow to it. I mean who has an extension built and actually makes it so the spare room has an en suite but the master doesn’t?! Ridiculous

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
Why do they also feel the need to include a declaration of love for Henners? He’s a dog. He doesn’t know and he doesn’t care. Unless you are a piece of chicken he doesn’t know you exist, lovey.
I don’t think Henry has ever spoken and said “Sophie and James my dear chaps, I’m finding myself in quite a bit of distress because Charlene, aged 32 from Bristol hasn’t declared her love for me recently, nor has Morag aged 45 from County Down, can you please check the Instagram comments to see if these or any others have had me in their thoughts and prayers otherwise I’m afraid you’ll find me in the garage with the Audi we don’t have’s engine running because I feel so unloved and under valued by the entire Instagram community....oh they have declared their love for me, that’s absolutely fantastic and I shall now continue my daily business, where’s the chicken and stage left for the postman, am I correct my dear fellows??”

• Haha
  • Heart