Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Guyzzzzz. Here’s my prediction for when she’s back!

Well my hinchers!! Jamie surprised me wiv a new house for chrissmuss. I know I said I’d never move but I couldn’t say no it was a present from Jamie bless em. My new house isn’t in tier 4 and it’s big enough for mum dad my sister and niece all to move in with us so we got to have the best chrissmuss ever guys. Nothing stops us hinchCliffes. & guys there’s someink really special I need to share wiv you all. You’re not gonna believe it, but Jamie and I are renewing our wedding vows. We’re gonna have a massive wedding and we’re so excited. We can’t wait for little Ron to be part of our day. My best mate Stacey is also getting married this year but this is something we’ve wanted to do for a really long time guys so I hopw
She understands if I can’t be bridesmaid it’s cause I’m the bride at my own wedding again.
Hope u are all good guys love yas! Missed yas!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 217

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Can I make a suggestion for subsequent threads? That we add to the first pages summary NOT to speculate about pregnancy where Hinch is concerned?
1: We don’t really give a shit
2: It’s triggering for a lot of people
3: It’s relentless

I’m one of Sophie’s biggest haters yet I think this is something that shouldn’t be speculated on just “in case” there are issues. I’m not that much of a cunt.

Unlike Sophie and her mad mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
As someone who follows mrs hunch and have done for years... I felt abandoned by her at Christmas. And Stacey Solomon. Like, leaving their fans during our first ever Christmas (hard time of the year anyway) during a pandemic.

anyway, I discovered tattle just yesterday and I feel like my eyes have been opened. Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 116

notatrolllol

Chatty Member
Well we’re going to remember what she said on Loose Women “the reason my followers follow me is because money hasn’t changed me, I haven’t moved house I’m still the same Soph”

We will see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Dysonfury

My opinion is that Sopha hasn't chosen to have a "deep rest", I think it has been enforced for 1 of 2 possible reasons.
1. The staff at Gleam need a holiday and won't be on hand to tell her when she has fucked something up.
Or
2. The ASA have asked Gleam to enforce a break because nigel is off for the festive period and their email system won't cope with thousands of unread complaint emails in his absence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

TheFabFader

VIP Member
My favourite moments were when she was sitting on the loo complaining she couldn’t even have a pee in peace. Totally unnecessary and way too much oversharing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
As the end of 2020 draws near and we look back upon our Sophs best bits. I’d like to remind everyone of the time she logged on in the dead of night and spent aaaaaages deleting the Wiki. Only for one of us to have it back up and running again in minutes. She must have been fuming!!!!
Coincidentally, that was probably the hardest she’d worked all year, did anyone send her the 24k per post deleted?!? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

Makaraka

VIP Member
Imagine if she comes back with a surprise baby 😂 😂
Oh my god guyzzzz, the lord picked me.
On Christmas Eve I went into labour! I didn’t even know I was pregnant but on Christmas Day I gave birth to our new Christ and saviour
Veronica Rose Hinchliffe - best part is I get to reuse all of Ron’s personalised clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Allgiftedtome

Chatty Member
Hey Guyzzzz, believe me I am not a Hinch fan any more but I was watching some YouTube vids and one popped up about miscarriage that isn't that old, maybe a few weeks. They were using that exact same quote as I think Hinch used very recently (please correct me if I am wrong?) about not being whole and how she will bloom again. (Am I imagining this quote??). Anyway, we all know how cryptic she can be and I remember being confused by what she was trying to say but I do hope that isn't the real reason for her absence lately. Not because I want her back but because I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone at all. Anyway, I know none of us will have the answers but it just sort of made me think.
Don’t even get me started about the miscarriage stuff and MH 🙄 I’ve had 2 miscarriages in the past two years, this Christmas would should of been celebrating with what would of now been our 8 month old little boy, instead I’ve had to get totally wasted over Christmas over the news that my work colleague announced her pregnancy via WhatsApp group on the 25.. That stung! I cried endlessly and drowned my sorrows with vodka 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Why thank you for voting for my thread title.
I've not been a tattler for long, but already know that you are a great bunch of caring, friendly and supportive people who make me laugh, and we all need a bit of that right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Morning Pastry Trolls. Just checking in to make sure everyone is ok, and not at all to add a post so we can fill up the thread to reach 300 by the end of 2020. No, not at all 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I also wonder if she’s got into trouble. @shadyessex33 do you copy in her Gleam overlords when you send in the daily breaches to the ASA?
I tag Gleam, Mrs Hinch Limited and whoever she is advertising at the time. So they all get contacted if it comes to it. I’ve also started reporting the stories to insta as spam if she isn’t labelling properly 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

mgh727

VIP Member
This doesn’t just apply to shoes, this sums up everything in Hinch’s house including that bloody postbox and nutcracker 🥴😂
5E03AB31-C10B-445C-AD30-3305341A3153.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
One of my 2020 "highlights" was her using Onslow's pants as a duster in attempt to "shame" him for leaving them on the floor (apparently)
Cos fecal matter, piss dribbles & bollock sweat rubbed on all your surfaces SCREAMS "I'm the queen of clean"
And if it was a man doing the same to their female partner's clothing, let alone their smalls, it would draw a tonne of bad feedback as it reeks of gaslighting and bullying behaviour.

• Haha
  • Sick

Makaraka

VIP Member
I still think my favourite hinch moment was from last year when she went for a drive and sat outside a house wondering if the person inside was a hincher

• Haha
  • Sick

mgh727

VIP Member
Just had a search at “Mrs Hinch” on Twitter to see if there were any missing tweets and some lady posted that she doesn’t like Mrs Hinch, her army have gone mental and are threatening to track down her Facebook and report her to her employer so they know “what kinda person they employ!” , Hinchers are actually insane 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74