Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Earnshawbaby79

Chatty Member
Sorry just reading the end of the previous thread. Please do not tell me she went to a fucking food bank because she needed an item and the shops were closed? Is that what happened because if so that is absolutely disgusting. Secondly, she’s blatantly in Dubai.
What the hell?!

Reactions: 2

Jbjb

Just looking at Mrs Hinch’s fb page - her latest insta post, ‘’I really wanted to share a few special Christmas photos with you all that I had taken a couple of weeks back... ‘’ Who do you think you are, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?!
Was this her actual fb page or the cleaning page that she’s apart of?

9Pine

VIP Member
My previous vacuum was pretty rubbish but it was cheap. Rather like my ex-husband who bought it. LOL. But Hinch said the Shark was the best so I kept saving & then my dad died & left me a little money so I got my long-awaited Shark. And disappointment. I have the handheld too which actually has far more suction than the upright! I have a Husky x GSD who sheds a lot & blows her coat twice a year. I’m disabled & need a vacuum that actually picks up dog hair. It’s useless. Literally no suction. Because I listened to Zopha
Edited to correct typo
I’ve got the GTech AirRam K9 - the version specifically for dogs (if they are clever enough to Hoover, ha ha!) It’s light, cordless and brilliant for picking up dog hair. Enough hair to make another dog! There is a light on it too.