Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Makaraka

VIP Member
I bet it’s killing her reading here in her deep rest knowing she’s been spotted out with Ma

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Her address is all over the internet as she put planning permission in for her extension. My anxiety would be through the roof if it were me ....... if she moves house she will prob gift it to her ma and pa bless them.., after a comp to win a weeks stay to a lucky hincher 😂 the hincher who can come on tattle and spread the most hate to us bastards 😂😂😂😘😘😘😘
Perhaps she has ambitions to be like Dolly Parton (no comparison!) and open it up as a theme park/museum - Hinchwood.

For an additional fee there will be the opportunity to recreate the Two Man Team routine or play with Jaymee’s resistant bands in the garage (adults only).

There will be an afternoon tea served on the perGOALa and delivered by Polly the Trolley - anything you want as long as it can be made in a waffle maker and it’s not a waffle. And no tea, just an empty mug.

The gift shop will sell all the Hinch memorabilia including Minkehs (remember when she used those?). paper masks featuring the Gretal filter, fake moss and a novelty cast of Henry laid on his back which can be used as a coat hanger (for a very light coat). Your purchases will be handed to you in a tea-bagged paper bag with some random shit glued on it. She can get the local nursery school to help with those.

At the end you can buy a candid photo of your time on the tour (probably pulling an incredulous look on the top floor landing, wondering why so much space was wasted during the extension), and there will be a notice saying “Please do not ask for a colour version of the picture, this IS the colour version”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Can I vote for her purchasing that scary “kids” TV show she she’s to watch the one she then deleted the story after saying she spent ages looking for it...

I don’t believe sophs gone anywhere other than parking her arse on ma’s SOPHAAA.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Things that made me laugh, sigh, cry or swear, mostly swear.
The Soup maker when Jaymee made them lovely healthy soup for a few days.
The vegetable rack with a few plastic veg in to pad it out.
The reading corner without any books.
The personalised garage floor.
The orange peel gift tags.
Rononepunch's clothes that will only be donated to people who call their child Ronnie Harold.
The spaghetti pie
The beggy message to SS to ask how she managed a family and fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

BarnsleyWitch

Like two peas in a pod , Hinch & SS both took ‘time off’ Instagram for Christmas yet have both been liking stuff etc So clearly have still been on there phones.Me thinks management has something to do with there precious time off. Feel sorry for Hinch’s followers she’s been filming for Christmas since November making them feel like shit for not being Christmas ready then nothing on actual Christmas Day.How can they not see that she’s being silent on purpose (rule breaking me thinks)...Can’t wait for the fake montage when she’s back🙄 SO guysss we went to the cutest littlest smallest garden centre ever and it was just so Christmassy and we watched films and just walked in little small random fields and it was so sad we couldn’t give the kids or Ma there prezzie’s but one day we will meet again OR FUCK OFF WILL YOU WOMAN!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Maryanne

Chatty Member
The fact she wouldn’t take a picture with a fan proves she’s breaking the rules and doesn’t want anyone finding out and 2. She doesn’t give a fuck about her fans!! Hopefully she does this with a few of them and she looses a few loyal followers!

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
My favourite moments were when she was sitting on the loo complaining she couldn’t even have a pee in peace. Totally unnecessary and way too much oversharing.
My favourite moment ever, sorry it was last year, but the ‘To Ronnie, love mummy and Jamie’ gift card for a present. Kills me every single time 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I feel like Jamie is a little bit pissed by all of it now. I bet he thought he would be more than Mrs hinch’s husband. The last time we saw him (before Xmas eve) he looked extremely pissed off with Ronnie shutting himself in the cupboard under the stairs and hinch just filming it. It must annoy him that hinch films that same montage every morning and him being in the kitchen holding Ronnie back until hinch says go. I’m all for taking loads of pictures of my kids and I often randomly video them but most those pictures never see social media so it doesn’t matter what the pictures or videos really look like. But everything hinch does is to put on Instagram so I do wonder how many times she films stuff to get it just right. Jamie is a 40 year old man social media isn’t something he grew up with I’m sure at times he must think the whole thing is really silly. They have enough money that if Jamie went back to work they could live very comfortably. So I think Jamie would be very happy to give it up. I agree that mad ma barker would be less willing.
I think Jaymee is quite social media/PR savvy and was the driving force behind all this initially. He is probably pissed off at the situation because he has become a prop rather than a major player. I think he would be happier with the whole situation if COVID hadn’t restricted their lifestyle so much (but not as much as everyone else obviously!) and he could be enjoying the fruits of their ‘labour’ more. I also think he saw this as a gateway into a more of a celeb lifestyle for them both, but Sopha is so crap at TV and live radio that he has realised that this is as far as it goes. He must be quite an intelligent man (went to grammar school, performed well in his job) so bored out of his mind stuck in the house all day playing production assistant.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

shadyessex33

VIP Member
We are forecast snow in Essex on New Year Eve. She won’t miss that for content of the fat snow plough rolling around in the garden with her second born

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Makes sure her face can’t be seen properly, but has no problems having the kids face on full view. Horrible creature.

What the fuck is up with her top lip as well? She’s starting to look like an ant eater
56EED484-5CD7-43F9-AF85-B073B80577C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry

Makaraka

VIP Member
As someone who follows mrs hunch and have done for years... I felt abandoned by her at Christmas. And Stacey Solomon. Like, leaving their fans during our first ever Christmas (hard time of the year anyway) during a pandemic.

anyway, I discovered tattle just yesterday and I feel like my eyes have been opened. Thank you x
Don’t feel abandoned us tattlers are kinder and more supportive than the barmy army and the tap to tidy crew. We never take a day off as we are a community.

we are a lovely bunch of “trolls”
Welcome 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 54

NellieBellie

My latest bugbear is when she signs off “me and our boys” J-Diddy, Rondiddledumpling and the walking mountain are not our boys you twat, just opening up for one of you’re deranged disciples to take the kid!

But, then again if they are our boys then we have some say? If so -

Jamie, go up a bloody dress size, and dress your age! You’re in your 40s not your teens, and can see your mini hinch waaaaay too much.

Ronnie, you do not have to perform for your mum, you can tell her no.

Henry, fuck off you mardy bastard. I’m a huge animal lover but you get right on my tits. Oh, and have a salad!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Obviously an old picture, there are still Christmas presents wrapped under the tree with that brown paper she uses... Clearly still round Freda’s ready for their 10th hinch haul since Boxing Day

258A0D1C-26E8-4C9C-8A2A-D2D9EE43E299.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

LittleRedRidingHu?

Chatty Member
I went Charles Dance but yeah... howling 🤣🤣🤣
I sometimes imagine him sounding like a befuddled David Attenborough trying to narrate the inane things happening around him " here we see the female of the cunts slowly lifting her top heavy frame of from her daily resting spot. The male is getting nervous, this scenario is new to him and he isn't sure of the danger this situation could hold. We now see him do his dance for approval for which he's changed into the mating suit mirroring his partners feathers. There seems to be a young in the burrow, which is being nursed by the old alpha female of the clan, not as nature intended...."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mgh727

VIP Member
Sorry don’t know how to quote across threads hence the screenshot

Can you imagine renting that place and every morning having Sopha, Inch and the two man team turning up to film the morning montage? Hope she clears up the spilt dog food before she leaves.

The tenant will be wondering why the postman doesn’t turn up everyday.
“Why have you painted MY KITCHEN blue?! I don’t care if you pay me £1200 rent a month! ITS MY HOUSE YOURE TROLLING ME. IM CALLING THE POLICE!!”

• Haha