Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frunicorn

Chatty Member
Sorry just reading the end of the previous thread. Please do not tell me she went to a fucking food bank because she needed an item and the shops were closed? Is that what happened because if so that is absolutely disgusting. Secondly, she’s blatantly in Dubai.
She has been on the beg to Jus Roll for ages tagging them in every slop she made every day. Jus Roll then ended up sending her a huge #gifted box of products. She then went on her stooooriez to brag about all the free food she got, she was manically laughing about to.
Tattle was obviously blowing up that day because we are in the middle of a pandemic and Jus Roll decided to gift food to a millionaire when so many people can’t even afford the basics.
Either she reads here (which she hasn’t since Noah started to build his Ark), or because lots of ppl DMd her about it, but basically it’s been discussed how she has accepted free food instead of being a decent human being and take it to a food bank. Yanno since she can afford her own.
Lo and behold an hour later she packed up some random shit in her kitchen, like a few of the jus roll bits and also some loose nappies out of the packaging (covidiot) and went on her stoooriez to ask people where there is a food bank open because apparently her usual food bank is closed due to COVID. Yeah right, if it’s open any time, damn sure it will be open during COVID...
Anyway she then got into her car with Vestlife, doing a few frantic makeup less stories driving around trying to find a food bank.
They then apparently found somewhere and the guy who took the stuff in recognised her because his wife is a hincer. Yeah right. 🤥
Then a lot of us sent a complaint to jus roll about gifting food to a millionaire whilst a big part of the country is starving and they acknowledged that they gave away too much, which no doubt pissed off the grinch because for a month or so after she was using Tesco’s own brand pastry.
So that’s the story 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

hannahthebaker

Hello ☺
Long time lurker but first time poster! Not going to lie, I used to love following her a few years ago and I did buy her first book. But I definitely think she has changed in the past year. Of course, she has a baby, so she won’t be cleaning as much. But why not come out and say that? She kept moaning about trolls so thought I’d skim through here (there was lots to skim 😂), and it completely opened my eyes. I don’t agree with people being nasty to her, or saying anything about her child. Be kind and all that...But what started pissing me off was the amount of crap she buys. The house extension, fair enough. But it just got more and more crazy. I’m not saying people should/shouldn’t spend their money, but what’s with all the seats?! The pergola, Polly, the tamagotchi?!?! But I remember when she wanted to get into sewing, to keep her mind busy and to make little things for her baby. And I also was wanting to do this. And next thing, I think it was Hobbycraft, had gifted her a sewing machine, a sewing box and a load of other sewing bits. But it’s never been seen since. And that’s what annoys me the most, it she isn’t buying random, unnecessary crap, she’s gifted so much for it never to be seen again?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Jadasaurus

Omg tattlers. I will never forget the birthday live. It was comedy gold. Soph dressed in a wedding dress and bunny ears, screaching “I promised Ronnie today that momma would do a live sweetheart’ - I think her manager told her off after and put her in media training 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 67

JMS123

Chatty Member
There’s an article in the Sun online today by Aggie talking about how annoyed she gets by cleaning influencers posting dangerous or poor advice. Mrs Hinch mentioned by the second sentence. She calls out using fabric conditioner as a home scent and mixing chemicals in the loo in particular. Hopefully Sophie (who does less cleaning in a week than my cleaner manages in three hours) will read it and learn something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Hinchy do ya love me? Are ya cleaning? 😂
This is why it’s missing. She’s had to go black market for all her fillers and teeeffffzzzzz
5B2B5D36-C0B9-44AE-835F-B77AFD7AB359.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Honestly it drives me insane when you’ve got two parents with three adult children around a trolly, let alone two parents and multiple small children, like stay at home, send one parent, it’s not a day trip to Alton towers, it’s Morrison’s ffs!!
It’s also bizarre! Even pre-COVID, a solo trip to do the weekly shop is MY TIME.

My kids school has asked that only one parent is to do drop offs and collection where possible for obvious reasons. The majority of people are happy with this. Please lord tell me why the chavs with no jobs and seven kids and no intention of getting jobs are treating it as a family excursion on a twice daily with both completely able bodied parents strolling around the playground with a double buggy containing a toddler and a newborn who don’t need to be outside!!!!! Go the fuck home and stay there!!! God it gets on my last wick.

You know when Ron goes to school it’ll be the same. Everyone will have to attend. Soph, Jaymay, Freda and Hennerz holding one of Ron’s limbs each carrying him through the gates.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Ooh it’s thrown a scrap for the fans. Obviously had to have the cash cow in the picture with her. I love the image she has of her fans. Saying she is sitting in a stained onesie, trying to seem relatable 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Does she really think that by sitting in a stained onesie makes her relatable?? I personally don’t find that relatable, I find it a bit disgusting. But what do we expect from the women who cleans her bathroom in said onesie and then sits on her sofa with her duvet that her dogs rubbing god knows what on and then sleeps with the duvet. Also likes to use her handheld vacuum around her toilet and then uses it to clean the crumbs from her counter top without cleaning it 🤢🤮 Not much of a cleaning sensation to me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Makaraka

VIP Member
I thought all shops were closed including essential tier 4??
B&M sell food and fresh milk and bacon ... well in my one so can be classed as essential
My friend said one of her co workers asked for a pic with her book and she said no 😳🤨

I’ve asked for more evidence

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Whilst we are reminiscing do you remember that nurse that apparently posted a note through everyone’s door saying she would do their shopping for them. Yet there is hinch and inch at home doing fuck all and not one of them offered to do anyone’s shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
If she was in b and m yesterday ill be raging. I would love for these influencers to just spend 10 minutes with a covid patient. See them struggling to breathe and gasping for breath even with oxygen, feel how hot they are with a fever, see them withering around in pain trying to pull their masks and canulas off or speak to their spouses and family members via zoom. Now imagine that was your 1 year old and its your fault because you chose not to adhere to government guidelines and took your son to b and m!! This virus wont be going anywhere soon and if she wants to spend christmas with her family next year, then she needs to start following the rules!!! Grade A twat!!!

My opinion is that Sopha hasn't chosen to have a "deep rest", I think it has been enforced for 1 of 2 possible reasons.
1. The staff at Gleam need a holiday and won't be on hand to tell her when she has fucked something up.
Or
2. The ASA have asked Gleam to enforce a break because nigel is off for the festive period and their email system won't cope with thousands of unread complaint emails in his absence.
Nigel hasn't been seen or heard from since the 24th december. Last seen rocking back and for in a corner shouting "that fucking cleaning woman"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

mgh727

VIP Member
Just seen this on my FB page. Sopha may not give a flying fuck about anyone else but I do! Freeing up & using all spare beds for COVID will have a massive knock on effect to anyone waiting for operations, cancer treatments etc.
God forbid Sopha that something happens to someone in your family & they can’t get treatment, as selfish twats like you have encouraged people to keep mixing with others & go on family shopping sprees! You’d be the first one moaning then.
I’m saying this in the nicest way possible and this isn’t me trolling a child incase anyone jumps down my throat for saying this....

But Soph will not change her ways regarding covid until Ronnie gets it. Or maybe even her mum. And the way she’s going, wouldn’t surprise me if she hadn’t exposed her baby to covid and he probably will get it. She lives in blissful unawareness and it’s disgusting. This new variant is brutal for kids and godforbid Ronnie catches it because he’s being dragged around shops by his bimbo of a mother who should be protecting him! It’s your job as a parent to protect your kids, not put them directly in harms way!!!

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All,

Gentle reminder to hit report, don't ignore the post or like it, if a nobody account desperate for attention is posted here. They're almost certainly just as bad as the Hinch and wishes they were insta famous. Don't fall for them.

We don't want to have to warn of ban anyone, but it's for everyone's sake that people aren't tricked by them.

Thanks!

under the ivy

VIP Member
Reading that makes me really miss the simplicity of How Clean Is Your House, no names brands just good old fashioned household items and actual elbow grease!
Imagine Kim against Zoph 🤣

Hinch: ‘Gets the Flash mop out’

Kim: DONT YOU START WITH ME LOVIE

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola2319

I’m calling a pre record coming up. That will show she’s moved all her ‘Kids’ presents to the garage, off the landing and the boxes in her bedroom, for when she can see them next, as she couldn’t leave them on the landing as little Ronaldo was trying to open them and falling over them in the bedroom. When In reality these last few days she’s been handing them all out.
Then when she’s out of teir 4 it will just be guyzzzzzzz left the kids presents on their doorsteps today. With a pic. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Whilst we are reminiscing do you remember that nurse that apparently posted a note through everyone’s door saying she would do their shopping for them. Yet there is hinch and inch at home doing fuck all and not one of them offered to do anyone’s shopping.
I refuse to believe that a nurse working shifts, in a pandemic, took the time to go to that able bodied twats house during her time off to offer to do her shopping. I barely have time to do my own bloody shopping.
I think that “nurse” is a figment of her imagination and probably materialised during the bunny eared Coke fuelled melt down.....

• Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
The strangest part of the birthday ball gown was the fact she made such a fucking meal out of that party, sharing every last detail, even posting pictures of herself on the floor with the gown splayed out around her like a frigging bride. But would she admit where the frock in question was from? Would she heck. I think the extent to which she’s copied and mimicked by her fans gets to her a bit so she has to make sure she elevates herself over them every once in a while.

Snarkysnarky

Stained onesie eating selection boxes for breakfast? That’s her trying to be relatable. Nice that she thinks all her fans are manky tramps!

(No offence intended to anyone. I am in that limbo between christmas and new year where it’s acceptable in my world to eat cheese for every meal. No pastry though. I know my limits.)

• Haha