Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who objected to him being called that? I could have easily put RonFloydMoneyMakerMayweather as floyd is known to be called the money maker, and come off it, that’s the only reason why grinch puts Ron on Instagram to make money?!
Freda or whomever the Hincher was that popped up. I guess they didn’t understand the reference out of context - they only had to ask!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else lose “wait” recently? 😂😂
Haha no ‘hon’ she put it in a book and charged people. Same with her postnatal depression. Could of easily helped loads of women with her platform but ma told her to wait until the times right AKA until the price was right

• Heart
Reactions: 24
‘Christmas holidays’ I mean, yeah school children have Christmas holidays. Adults however do not! I’m extremely lucky on how Christmas has fallen this year that I’ve had 5 days off (today being the last one boohoo) back to 4.30am alarms tomorrow. Imagine Sophie actually having a job and having to ‘parent’
Yep! Back to work today for me also and I was very grateful to get some time off with my family. She has nothing at all to do and moans how busy she is. She makes my blood boil, she wouldn’t know the meaning of the word ‘work’ x

Reactions: 20
It’s insulting how stupid she thinks her followers are that she could scroll through her camera roll & find that old photo to post & make out it’s current just to cover her absent tracks

Reactions: 19
Soz but if you love your job so much then you don't enjoy a "break from it" - especially when your job doesn't involve you leaving the house and is actually just you snapping 10 seconds of your real life in real time (lol).

Imagine being a sheep and messaging her "Hi hun! so I signed up to that awful tattle site and I told them that they needed a slap and to give their heads a wobble lmao!!!!"

.... checks back .... message unread ..... checks back 2 months later .... message still unread.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve decided im going to give being psychic a go....View attachment 363437
This is hilarious. But also incredibly sad. This is exactly how Ronnie is gonna see Sophie. And it’s not Sophie. So many parents are guilty of not just living in the moment. I definitely used to be one of them. And not gonna lie I’m still guilty of it some days too. Sophie takes it to an extreme though. Everything she does is staged for social media and that’s just incredibly sad.

Freda or whomever the Hincher was that popped up. I guess they didn’t understand the reference out of context - they only had to ask!
FredaYahoo’s probably just worried she’ll be the next person on RonDon Eubank’s hit list :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
It’s insulting how stupid she thinks her followers are that she could scroll through her camera roll & find that old photo to post & make out it’s current just to cover her absent tracks
They are that stupid though. She’s been doing it for ages and getting away it. She could post a picture of last Christmas with Ronnie practically a baby and claim it’s this year and her sheep will eat it up. There is nothing she can do wrong in there eye. Even the fan who she refused to have a picture with in B&M will probably think nothing of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine getting confused with a child and a loaf of bread 🤯

Unless I missed the announcement of Ron & Hens baby sister....Hovis 🙄
duck sake! You guys are on fire today!🤣🤣 luckily still on my 'Christmas holidayzz guys' so I'm enjoying howling at all your comments!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is hilarious. But also incredibly sad. This is exactly how Ronnie is gonna see Sophie. And it’s not Sophie. So many parents are guilty of not just living in the moment. I definitely used to be one of them. And not gonna lie I’m still guilty of it some days too. Sophie takes it to an extreme though. Everything she does is staged for social media and that’s just incredibly sad.
yes! This is the issue with all of these “influencers”. None of these kids have ever consented to growing up online. SS, ladbaby, the unmumsy mum (who I actually like), etc. They’re all the same!!

Reactions: 21
The whole point of Mrs Hinch was about how clean and organised she is. All she does now is make a point of doing the complete opposite and sitting around in her pyjamas doing duck all.

If she’s best friends with SS why hasn’t she done a quick story saying I’m so happy for my friend etc? I know us normal folk don’t need to do that and can congratulate people privately but their friendship has always been played out publicly.

2021 THE YEAR MRS HINCH BUGGERED OFF FOR GOOD 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: 43
Wow he looks morbidly obese in the videos
I have a cocker spaniel same colour as Henry and mine looks like a right fatty to be honest. But his fur grows out at all angles (not nice and smooth like a cocker should be) once he is groomed you can see he isnt actually that fat ( I'm not gonna lie he is a little overweight) but he certainly isnt obese and he gets plenty of walks, but he is a greedy tit and will eat anything and can open the fridge door so we have to lock it.

Maybe Henry is just a fatty though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Posting a picture that if you look even just slightly closely to is clearly from before Christmas just to show tattle that you haven't forgotten about your followers is at best lazy but at worse, downright disrespectful. It means she either a) doesn't care if they notice or b) thinks they are too stupid to notice and I don't know what one is worse.

head 🤬🖕

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.