Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not read any evidence that the new variant is brutal for anyone ? It’s more infectious but doesn’t cause more serious disease. Either way she shouldn’t be dragging her crotch fruit around the shops when there is another healthy adult who can stay at home.
Crotch fruit - cracks me up every time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And drys here washing on the landing/waiting area.
(She's been waiting along time for the offer of the loft conversion)
Why didn't she plan a utility room?
Don’t give her ideas she’ll be begging Jamie for an en suite and a utility room now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Giving her coffee table to one of 'the kids' with an extra gift of her memwaaarrr
Just so she could buy the display cabinet one with sharp unfriendly corners.
Oh and the moss 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's got the attention span of a gnat. New kitchen, redo new kitchen.
Pergola, useless rain cover, used a landscape gardener and then put all her artificial stuff in.
Fairy garden for Sopha Ronsomes to grow his own little plants.
Ronsome's swing that never appeared.
The mud kitchen with breakfast cereal in it 🤣
Where is the moss!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tattlers I’m really struggling without my daily inspirational quotes from H and SS 😱

I mean what am I supposed to do now, how can I get through the day without an enthusiastic 👍 or some lyrical stuff about ‘new days new start’ and no one dimming my shine and being myself because myself is enough 😬
Never walk in the snow with just your socks on.
🤔 too clever a hack for hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
As someone who follows mrs hunch and have done for years... I felt abandoned by her at Christmas. And Stacey Solomon. Like, leaving their fans during our first ever Christmas (hard time of the year anyway) during a pandemic.

anyway, I discovered tattle just yesterday and I feel like my eyes have been opened. Thank you x
It's to be hoped it's our only Christmas during a pandemic.
But, you are right she doesn't give a stuff about her fans.

Reactions: 17
I swear she's had a bigger break now than she did when she gave birth?! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She got those skate decorations for Christmas 2019 (or maybe even 2018!). I sadly remember her buying them from one of the tat shops and sharing the sage words from Ma Freda to always buy your decorations in odd numbers.

I too have wasted far too many hours following her, but I like to see it as a public service. A voluntary role for the ASA if you like.

I would love to see her do DOI, but I don’t think it will ever happen.

Was she wearing the inconspicuous hat?
She just couldn’t cope with the criticism. She’s be throwing a tantrum and calling the judges trolls 🤣 I would actually like to see this 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As someone who follows mrs hunch and have done for years... I felt abandoned by her at Christmas. And Stacey Solomon. Like, leaving their fans during our first ever Christmas (hard time of the year anyway) during a pandemic.

anyway, I discovered tattle just yesterday and I feel like my eyes have been opened. Thank you x
Don’t feel abandoned us tattlers are kinder and more supportive than the barmy army and the tap to tidy crew. We never take a day off as we are a community.

we are a lovely bunch of “trolls”
Welcome 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Hinchy do ya love me? Are ya cleaning? 😂
This is why it’s missing. She’s had to go black market for all her fillers and teeeffffzzzzz
5B2B5D36-C0B9-44AE-835F-B77AFD7AB359.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
There is one hincher who’s literally obsessed with her and Stacey and she mentioned how it was quite without them. She’s still tagging hinch in everyone of her stories and post though 🙄🙄 I think hinchers would actually be fine if hinch fucked off coz they really believe they are part of some community and because of that they still post and carry on without hinch. Also don’t forget hinch regularly goes off one day during the week and all weekend so they are used to her not being around.
Which fan is this? I've only actually ever come across one of her fans on the gram before and she was really young. The poor girl put a wardrobe organisation video on her story. It was full of febreze and god knows what other cleaning products. I felt so sad watching it, I've got a young daughter myself and I'd be devastated if she grew up to look up to someone like Grinch and wanted to 'hinch' the house in her spare time! All the chemicals in her wardrobe, like is she spending her pocket money on them or what?! I want my daughter buying makeup and other tat at 16, not hinch hauling in b&m!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just looking at Mrs Hinch’s fb page - her latest insta post, ‘’I really wanted to share a few special Christmas photos with you all that I had taken a couple of weeks back... ‘’ Who do you think you are, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?!
Was this her actual fb page or the cleaning page that she’s apart of?

Reactions: 2
I just saw this, Chrishell Stause only has 2mil followers and grinchy has 4mil nearly? Yeah sure.
Chrishell❤❤❤ She was on the latest Dancing With the Stars too!! That was a huge profile boost for her. Like you said, makes no sense.
I’m also a big football fan and some top players including Son (Tottenham player and one of S.Koreas national treasures) has 4 million followers. People regularly travel from S. Korea to watch him play/ stand out side the stadium in London for a glimpse of him.
How does some nob head from Maldon who sits in her stinky tesco lounge set all day got nearly 4????

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.