Mrs Hinch #294 On the 10th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me, an undisclosed fee from a charity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s awake at 4am because she does duck all all day! Maybe she should try getting off the sofa during the day, and actually doing something then she might be tired! Ffs attention seeking saddo!

Reactions: 30
Re-quoting my own post so that all the tattlers waking up for the day can see , the person in the replies could have been talking about Hinch but I donā€™t know for sure . If Iā€™m wrong I will delete-:)
They are talking about someone else. They are saying that at least hinch stays home with her son rather than do what this other person was doing letting their child run around

Reactions: 13
Sent. I give not one duck if Iā€™m blocked, not one single solitary duck. Sheā€™s sat there feeling oh so sorry for herself, putting this out for her army to come and massage her already inflated ego. It truly is vile. Most of us are living day to day, and payday (if weā€™re lucky) to payday. Is she that delusional that she doesnā€™t really understand the horror of whatā€™s upon us? Letā€™s see how many stories are of her innocent, non consenting son today whilst she hides behind her iPhone 12 max pro! šŸ¤®
Goals for next year? How about we get through this year. I couldn't even think about what my goal for tomorrow is, with the way the news and media and all sorts keep going on lately I'm thinking about just making it to the end of today with nothing more happening. She really is living in lala land. Judging by the way her and the vision board worked out covid didn't even happen in her world. Fml.

Reactions: 17
They are talking about someone else. They are saying that at least hinch stays home with her son rather than do what this other person was doing letting their child run around
Yeah that woman is a mad Hincher, always sticking up for her šŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s not gonna cope very well then! Does she think on the 1st January everything is going to magically change and we will get back to normal. Sheā€™s a moron.
Of course she is. New year fresh start hunnies! (Said in her annoying voice maybe throw in a few of those neck movements she does šŸ˜‚) she lives in a dream world. She hasnā€™t taken this pandemic serious from the start; from her stupid claps for the NHS while eye bleeping the camera, ordering non essential items during the first lockdown which she kept mysteriously finding in her garage. Visiting non essential shops and pawing at everything with the claw. The list is endless and I could carry on all morning but I have to work. She has nothing to worry about moving forward her house will be paid for, she can carry on fleecing her hinch army. Sheā€™s a deluded fool and I canā€™t wait to see what mistakes she makes over Christmas and the coming months!
sorry for the rant so early on a Monday morning šŸ„“

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Good morning you nusty bitchilantes šŸ˜˜
I was having a think about when/if the demise of the Hinch happens and what will happen to these threads! šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
Can I suggest that when the day comes (and it will come) we have threads called ā€œDidnā€™t she used to be Mrs Hinch?ā€ And then we can just carry on chatting! Iā€™d miss you lot and I canā€™t be arsed to keep up with other threads šŸ˜†
Love and pastry for all! šŸ„°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
People seem to be 50/50 about it am going to leave the post up seen as whoever wrote the actual tweet was talking about hinch , the reply still has me on the fencešŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Either way hinch is still a moaning myrtle.

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s such a pig, back her festering corner on the sofa... goals for 2021?? Please tell me sheā€™s having a wind up.... her following cannot be that thick to the insensitivity surely...

Reactions: 9
I work for the NHS and my husband is a fire fighter, weā€™re both working Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, my children (one is a similar age to Ronnie) will spend Christmas Day with their grandparents (who are in our child care bubble.) Maybe thatā€™s reason enough to wake up at 4am worrying but I donā€™t see what Sophie has to worry about? Neither her or her husband will probably ever face finical difficulty again, they can both ā€˜workā€™ from home and their son and income are almost completely protected? When there are people who have lost their livelihoods and family members etc I think her ā€˜worryingā€™ posts are so distasteful! Worried you canā€™t give Ronnie to your mom all day to film yourself shining a sink? Worried the next lockdown will bring out trolls? She really comes across like she thinks this is her world, everyone else just merely lives in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah that woman is a mad Hincher, always sticking up for her šŸ™„
Oh is she , al delete the post then seen as I can admit when Iā€™m wrong unlike Hinch hahaha x
Edit to say - just realised it wonā€™t let me delete it because I posted it hours ago oh well šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Overthinking? She has a frigging job even just thinking. Are we all meant to feel sorry for her although I suppose the gormless who follow her will. You are an absolute disgrace Sophie Hinchliffe - you have consistently ignored the virus advice and now have the nerve to whine on - apart from the mutation it was idiots like you who have caused this new wave. Shame on you !!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My neighbour is behaving a bit like hinch. She hasnā€™t been seen properly by people in weeks and keeps posting ā€˜woe is meā€™ posts about how this Christmas wonā€™t be magical for her 4 year old. These posts have ramped up since our tier 4 announcement.

She has a comfortable home, a wonderful boy and husband, they certainly arenā€™t in dire straits and they have broken the rules consistently. They have a ā€˜bubbleā€™ with both of her parents who live around the corner (for no reason other than she wanted to see them) and will still see them on Christmas Day.

Get a bleeping grip!! Yes people can be sad,disappointed and lots are worried and anxious but almost nothing has changed for them except for the cancellation of some ā€˜magical eventsā€™ for her child (#makingmemories šŸ™„). Sounds incredibly like our Sophia. Get some perspective!!

(We have stayed away from any festive outings and wonā€™t be able to see anyone at Christmas because of the rules but iā€™m pretty sure my kids will have a ball regardless!)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s asking what peopleā€™s goals are for next year??? šŸ˜±
Is she for real??? Her only goal is how much more money she can make from her gullible, brain washed followers. Again she has to post that she canā€™t sleep, so she can ease back into her grid again, and post all the usual rubbish - open for business as usual for Hinch. She doesnā€™t care about this situation we are in, only how she can continue to benefit. If she cared about the pandemic and the safety of others, she wouldnā€™t have continued to flout the rules šŸ˜”

Reactions: 17
Last week she was saying she wasnā€™t ready for Christmas and she didnā€™t care yet recent stiries show her wrapping piles of presents...... and then the ā€œpresents to give the kids when we see them againā€ whatā€™s the matter with going out for a walk and dropping them on there doorsteps???? Itā€™s what Iā€™m going to have to do, Iā€™d hate to not give people their presents for Xmas day!

Reactions: 16
Not meaning to cause any offence but sheā€™s milking this tier 4 thing a bit isnā€™t she? Her parents/sister wonā€™t be alone on Xmas neither will she, she has a child who will love it no matter what. Yes itā€™sa shame that people canā€™t meet but worse things happen and are happening.
Loss of content I think it rather content she canā€™t show as ma will be there anyway.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.