Mrs Hinch #294 On the 10th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me, an undisclosed fee from a charity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Shhhhh!× and for good measure, let me throw in that my junior son was in the same class at school as Jess Ennis. School sports awards evenings got a bit boring as every award went toooooo, drum roll....Jessica Ennis. But She’s a lovely girl and a great ambassador for our tiny village of Sheffield 🙂🙂
🙋🏻‍♀️ Sheffield in the house

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi!!!!

Yes, sorry it’s been long. Labour took three days to induce! He’s here. He was born yesterday at 14.50, 7lb4 & he’s worth all of the pain ❤
Thanks for all your lovely words! We’re doing ok x
Congratulations!

• Heart
She is despicable. Words cannot express how utterly disgusted I am with the entitled attitude and complete disregard of other people.

it is selfish idiots like her that are causing this to spike again and put us all in this situation.

My mum was in the highest possible risk category , my children and I have respected the rules and have barely seen her since then . All she wanted was a hug and some company but we couldn’t do it and she was facing the prospect of spending Christmas alone. But if we could get through this next year we would all be here and make up for it . She died last weekend from something non Covid related but loneliness and sadness has played a part I’m sure. I’ve missed the last nine months because I abided by the rules and I’ll never get a chance to make up for it .

And she can duck off with her I’m not ready for Christmas comments which are clearly a pile of shite. I’m not ready for Christmas either as I’m a full time working , single mum with two kids and I’m trying to arrange a funeral at the same time as Christmas.

disgusting selfish selfish idiotic woman
I’m so sorry to hear about your beloved mum 💔There is never a good time to lose anyone but Christmas time is especially difficult. Sending you big hugs and thinking of you and your family. Xx

Hi!!!!

Yes, sorry it’s been long. Labour took three days to induce! He’s here. He was born yesterday at 14.50, 7lb4 & he’s worth all of the pain ❤
Awe lovely to hear from you and big congrats on wee babbie. Hope you are both well ❤

Reactions: 1
A guy I live by has ran 100 marathon is 100 consecutive days...i have no idea how he's done it and his legs must be bionic. All to raise money for Macmillan who cared for his mum...this is a man to revere to be in awe of and yet no media coverage nothing!! This scab cleans a bog with a lethal concoction, and is adored. What a time to be alive 😞

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I do envy you. It's times like this I wish I lived closer to the beach. My 5km perimeter stops at the top of the road to the beach.
I'm thinking you may live not too far from me. We may need to have a Tattle Dublin branch board meeting when we come out the other side ❤

Reactions: 8
I found 2 of her "books" in Dunnes the other day and hid it behind a children's book. It felt so good.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi!!!!

Hey congratulations. Glad to hear you are both well. Enjoy him and just yell if you need to chat. It seems a lot of tattlers are insomniacs x

Tattle is trolling us! I wonder if this is who Sopha used?
The best thing is she could go out ( for essentials like JusRol or a Hinch haul) with a mask on, and no one would know if she has stumps or slab.
IF she wore a mask.......
View attachment 354611

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi!!!!

Congratulations. Some lovely news for you and your family to come out of 2020. Best of health to baby and a speedy recovery to you x

• Heart
Shes 100% already got all crowns. No way are they veneers, she’s had them ridiculous white teeth since before she had lots of money. Lots of the thickos go to turkey and get their teeth shaved off thinking they are getting veneers when they are being sold crowns. There’s people as young as 18 butchering their teeth. Veneers are more of a cap so you still have your teeth there. Hinchs look crap like Katie prices so I imagine she had her real teeth shaved down.
I have veneers (bad accident with handle bars as a child ruined my teeth so as soon as I could I got veneers - not in Turkey but a real dentist😂) I had mine shaved down drom previous crowns- well what was left of them. So its possible she didn't have crowns. Anywho. If she is stuck with the peg teef I hope she's stuck with them for a long time 😂 is that cruel? She deserves some bad luck.

I don't have any Pinterest inspo quotes but Just wanted to say my heart is with you all in tier 4. I'm devastated for you, I truly am. I hope Christmas for you all is as good as it can be given the circumstances 🥺

Reactions: 15
A0681005-9DC5-4E14-8845-28A5A2110768.jpeg
440BF11C-2D28-4719-BD0C-60CE0CFED54D.jpeg

Blurred names and faces for obvious reasons but am I reading this correctly? Someone was in a cafe and hinch was in there and couldn’t get of her phone and Ronnie was running all over the place ? Am I reading it wrong or are they talking about somebody in general ...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi!!!!

Fabulous news 😊😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
YOURE SO RIGHT! I’ve noticed that about the panic in her voice when he makes a noise. ( it’s like shitshitshit he’s gonna kick off let me give him what he wants) kind of thing ..But you can tell when he’s heading towards a kind of tantrum scream (deffo not one of excitement or joy) he already has her wrapped around her twiggy fingers. She’s only got herself to blame.
I think shes not able for him

Reactions: 3
I’ve just caught up and it appears Hinch may be left with pegs for teeth over Christmas?! Well I needed cheering up after going into tier 4 so that will do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 354763View attachment 354764
Blurred names and faces for obvious reasons but am I reading this correctly? Someone was in a cafe and hinch was in there and couldn’t get of her phone and Ronnie was running all over the place ? Am I reading it wrong or are they talking about somebody in general ...
You’re reading correctly. She’s on about Hinch. This is really sad. So sad for Ronnie. She’s only missing out on the most important times of his life. She’ll never get these years back. Maybe pictures but the actual physical feeling and memories of bonding with her child will be non existent.. these ‘phone in the drawer days’ don’t exist. It’s for when she can’t be arsed to post. That phone is her life. Without That phone she would have no income. Never met a woman so daft

Reactions: 17
Nah they are talking about someone they’d seen in a cafe that was just on her phone
I dunno couldn't have been someone random because they then stated at least she's in the house with him most of the time. Must have been talking about hinch.

Reactions: 14
Hi!!!!

Congratulations, glad all went well & he’s arrived safely. 💙

Reactions: 1
Nah they are talking about someone they’d seen in a cafe that was just on her phone
I thought that at first. But then she said, at least she’s at home with him most of the time, so that was more of an occasional thing rather than daily. That was my take anyway

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.