Mrs Hinch #294 On the 10th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me, an undisclosed fee from a charity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Captain Tobias lives 500 yards away from me, my son was involved in as his company donated Tobias’ favourite trainers, we‘re all very proud 🙂
So you should be, it was such a beautiful thing to watch and something that should of had so much more publicity about it because I never knew until I had just seen it, its something that should of been shouted from the rooftops

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It really is disgraceful that she shows her child more than she shows herself. It makes me so angry, imagine if he grows up and doesn’t want any of it, it’s out there on the internet for all to see whether he likes it or not. Awful. And shameless.
And all over forums where people are discussing his mother’s grabby ways!! 😞 I mean we stick up for him, but it’s still crappy for his mum to put him in that position- one day he’ll read the good and the bad!

Reactions: 14
If I see one more post from her sat on her sofa im going to go round there myself and tip her off that sofa.
Take a match with you, the amount of Lenor she's probably sprayed on it means it will go up like a Christmas pudding drowning in Brandy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you! You’ve said it perfectly. I’ve never liked babies apart from my own & have always been made to feel like a weirdo for it. I ooh & aah in all the right places but internally I’m thinking, move on please
Kids are like farts, you can just about bare your own.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you! You’ve said it perfectly. I’ve never liked babies apart from my own & have always been made to feel like a weirdo for it. I ooh & aah in all the right places but internally I’m thinking, move on please
Ome time at band camp I upset my MILs friend because I had no interest in cooing over her new born. I jist dont see them as cute or whatever it is Im supposed to feel however; I love the age Ronnie is at where they are their own personalities and exploring everything but only in short bursts. I saw nothing mischievous about his behaviour today just a typical 18month old boy 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So you should be, it was such a beautiful thing to watch and something that should of had so much more publicity about it because I never knew until I had just seen it, its something that should of been shouted from the rooftops
Thank you @Shhhhh!× and for good measure, let me throw in that my junior son was in the same class at school as Jess Ennis. School sports awards evenings got a bit boring as every award went toooooo, drum roll....Jessica Ennis. But She’s a lovely girl and a great ambassador for our tiny village of Sheffield 🙂🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you know what? I hope the greedy grabby clawed witch has had her teeth filed down ready for veneers, but now she can't have the procedure finished and she has to spend Christmas with teeth like a witch doctor's necklace!
That would be a nightmare wouldn’t it, stuck with filed down pegs, I’d feel so self conscious, eating would be difficult too, OMG imagine if this is actually true 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really hope she hasn’t done her teeth. She has really nice teeth

Reactions: 4
It really is disgraceful that she shows her child more than she shows herself. It makes me so angry, imagine if he grows up and doesn’t want any of it, it’s out there on the internet for all to see whether he likes it or not. Awful. And shameless.
This is so true! Another mum instgrammer I used to follow once said she never films her face in stories as she doesn’t like it. Yet films her kids for the gram all day long in exchange for some freebies!!!! Yes right ok....! 😡

• Angry
I really hope she hasn’t done her teeth. She has really nice teeth
What i would give for teeth like hers! Sadly for people like me it’s out of the question due to cost and anxiety about the dentist!

Reactions: 12
Ome time at band camp I upset my MILs friend because I had no interest in cooing over her new born. I jist dont see them as cute or whatever it is Im supposed to feel however; I love the age Ronnie is at where they are their own personalities and exploring everything but only in short bursts. I saw nothing mischievous about his behaviour today just a typical 18month old boy 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes, this is when they get interesting. I’ve often been found on the floor playing cars or monsters with the little ones, it’s a lot of fun. Grinch could be having so much fun with that little boy right now

Or a ‘do duh dooo’ (place end of empty roll against your lips and say it 😂😂). I bet you’re all doing it now 😂😂
LOL. I can’t lie, I did that last night. My dog looked at me as though I’d lost the last of my marbles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry guys need to rant tonight!!
I've seen so many posts over social media of people giving away gifts for Xmas and actually buying things for families who will have nothing. It's been wonderful to see the community come together.
Then I thought about that selfish bleep lard arse queen of maldonia who never ever gives to charity. If you notice she had been involved in two charity events in the last 2 years but probably did not donate herself and was probably paid for it. Never have we seen her actually reach into her own pocket for others. All we have ever seen her donate so far is some tins if dog food in Tesco which she loves to bleeping brag about even though it costs her less than a tenner when she is sat in on millions. She never has emotions or cries about charities either which means she simply does not give a tit about anyone else other than herself.
At least SS supports and buys from small businesses, helps out at shelters and donates.
I'm actually livid guys, she is getting worse every day.
Also no cleaning videos in weeks, now down to like 6 stories a day, decreasing every day. She is getting paid millions to sit on her filthy Henry willy dribble couch every day 🖕😡🤬🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Her teeth have been fake since she’s been in the spot light! Completely different to the photo when she was “fat” but she’s probably had the cheap crowns and some need replacing. They don’t las as long as veneers.

What i would give for teeth like hers! Sadly for people like me it’s out of the question due to cost and anxiety about the dentist!

Reactions: 11
I see she’s in some kind of Great Depression is this as she has to cook her own Christmas dinner this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you @Shhhhh!× and for good measure, let me throw in that my junior son was in the same class at school as Jess Ennis. School sports awards evenings got a bit boring as every award went toooooo, drum roll....Jessica Ennis. But She’s a lovely girl and a great ambassador for our tiny village of Sheffield 🙂🙂
Not gonna lie I had someone at school just like her, he was amazing at sport and by the end of the awards it was okay we know who has won the award just move on 🤣 but there are unsung heros that should be recognised and celebrated and looked up too a hell of a look more than these 'influences' its heartbreaking to thinking that this is the Times children are growing up in to think these type of people are someone to look up too, oh no-no my children will never think these are remarkable people they will know the people who have actually some something to help or improve how we live not this half arse witch
I have probably have to many gins so ignore mu spelling 🤣

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

On the 11th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me.. no stories and a snatchy, whingy Ronnie

Reactions: 11
Hi!!!!

Yes, sorry it’s been long. Labour took three days to induce! He’s here. He was born yesterday at 14.50, 7lb4 & he’s worth all of the pain ❤
Thanks for all your lovely words! We’re doing ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 96
Forgive me tattle for I have sinned, I've run out of wrapping paper so using parcel paper as that's all I've got in the house. 😔 no stupid twigs or anything though. Getting the Christmas stamps out to jazz it up a tad 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.