Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think this might have been missed..... on her stories a few months ago she talked about not feeling the baby kick much because of where her placenta is..... I’m fairly sure she’s got placenta previa, which would mean a c section is mandatory, so she’ll have a date set and the way she’s ramping up it’ll be pretty soon

I think your right, and when she posted the injections she was on, I am assuming she had a suspected dvt. I think she will be a section at 37 weeks, I am going to guess it will be Monday

Reactions: 2
There's nothing wrong with having dummies bought before the baby is born. Wish I had a stash of them 5 years ago instead of a 3am run to Tesco to get some to try.

Stick to the actual issues where she does stupid things instead of picking holes in something most pregnant first time mum's do.
It's getting really frustrating seeing the bitchy senseless comments.
If I was new to tattle, I would be struggling to separate the bitching for the sake of it,.from the actual issues

She might get a very easy baby who doesn't take up a lot of time or she might not have her tit together and still be rocking in her milk stained nightie at 4pm. Who cares.
I tried to keep all of the balls juggling and ended up very stressed and with a smile mask on while my insides were churning.

Having a new baby can be a very lonely experience for some mothers but some others breeze through it.
You’re right. Apologies if I’ve upset anyone x

Reactions: 14
Why is it that some Hinchers love to draw their own conclusions when it comes to product safety? "If you buff it away it won't go up in flames," and "Zoflora is only toxic to aquatic life if you use it on a fish tank." Absolute idiots.
Buff it away?? Buffed their brains away...😉
The blind leading the blind.... idiots....

Reactions: 5
I can totally relate to that. I lost support when mine were 5yrs old and 16mths when my mum suddenly passed away. My youngest never met her. My Ex was useless and I did everything by myself, my dad moved away and my brother and friends had their own life. I know its not fair but I've always been a bit envious of people who have a support network, but at the same time I look at all my kids who are well mannered and (reasonably) well behaved and am also grateful that I can pat myself on the back and say I did that! I made them, I bought them up and I did it all by myself! Having help must be fantastic, but being independent is as equally good
Losing a parent is one of the hardest things ever and knowing your children will never meet them is equally as hard.

Oh good god she wears the same perfume as me 🤢 i need to change it i think! I dont wanna go round smelling like hinch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These threads are getting updated faster than I can keep up!!

Anyway, I just remembered today one of the details of the Joan Crawford biopic 'Mommie Dearest'. In the movie she was obsessed with Old Dutch Cleaner and in the infamous scene were her adopted child was woken up at night, she made her use tons of the stuff to clean her ensuite. Kind of reminds me of the amount of stuff Hinch and her 'army' hoard and use!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm actually going to defend her a little bit here.... dont kill me.... but having been bullied through out my life, even now at the age of 30, I know how satisfying it must have been for her to see this person who dragged her down have their karma. What goes around comes around. It doesn't make it right that she broadcast it on social media but sometimes I wish I had the chance to stick it the bullies who said I would never amount to anything.
That's absolutely fine. So long as your not shining your halo and banging on about hating Body Shaming when that's what she does. Its hypocritical.

I think your right, and when she posted the injections she was on, I am assuming she had a suspected dvt. I think she will be a section at 37 weeks, I am going to guess it will be Monday
No she just had placenta at the front that's all. But I do reckon she will get a section or induced in the next 2 or 3 weeks

I'm actually going to defend her a little bit here.... dont kill me.... but having been bullied through out my life, even now at the age of 30, I know how satisfying it must have been for her to see this person who dragged her down have their karma. What goes around comes around. It doesn't make it right that she broadcast it on social media but sometimes I wish I had the chance to stick it the bullies who said I would never amount to anything.
I'm sorry to hear your were bullied, and I totally understand how it would make you feel, but.... me and my best friend were bullied by 6th form girls when we were in the first year. My best friend was back into a corner by 3 of them and we were both threatened. They were nasty pieces of work the lot of them.
Fast forward many years and who do I see collecting their kids from the same school my kids went to... yep 3 of the 5 girls! One of them shall we say hadn't aged well and one was in a mobility scooter.
If that had been the age for social media would I have plastered it all over an open profile. No.
Seeing that was enough. Seeing that they had turned into the sort of people they used to bully was enough.. they had their karma.
Shaming them back would have made me exactly the same as them. MH had a choice, see the girl who picked on her, smile at karma and walk away.
She chose to be the same witch her bully was. She shamed her publically and lost out on being the bigger person

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There's nothing wrong with having dummies bought before the baby is born. Wish I had a stash of them 5 years ago instead of a 3am run to Tesco to get some to try.

Stick to the actual issues where she does stupid things instead of picking holes in something most pregnant first time mum's do.
It's getting really frustrating seeing the bitchy senseless comments.
If I was new to tattle, I would be struggling to separate the bitching for the sake of it,.from the actual issues

She might get a very easy baby who doesn't take up a lot of time or she might not have her tit together and still be rocking in her milk stained nightie at 4pm. Who cares.
I tried to keep all of the balls juggling and ended up very stressed and with a smile mask on while my insides were churning.

Having a new baby can be a very lonely experience for some mothers but some others breeze through it.
👏👏👏👏👏 well said!

I totally agree with you BUT she says it’s NEVER OK to bodyshame ANYONE! It’s hypocrisy, again!

Reactions: 9
Well today I submitted my first complaint to ASA. Don’t think it will be my last as it was very easy. She never makes it clear that she is an affiliate or in cahoots with SHARK hoovers and lets face it she has shifted lots for them, myself included 🤦‍♀️ Although thankfully I did not go via her swipe ups. Sorry have tried to upload my screenshot but it’s saying file is too large for this comment. Not the best at technology 🤷‍♀️
Hi how do you put in a complaint to ASA as I've got a few they can have.

Reactions: 3
Her make up collection doen’t fit the barg loving girl next door image she tries to pass off, it’s all high end stuff. There must easily be over £600 worth for stuff there.

That’s the make up table of the Sophie Hinchliffe you see on her personal
Instagram account.

Reactions: 13
That's absolutely fine. So long as your not shining your halo and banging on about hating Body Shaming when that's what she does. Its hypocritical.
Wow... catty much?? No need for that AT ALL!

The point I was making was nothing to do with it being OK to body shame! It is most certainly NOT! The point I was making that I stand by is what goes around comes around and if that person who is now a bit bigger made her feel tit for being bigger its karma and as I said having been bullied all of my life, it must have been a good feeling of seeing them get their comeuppance.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry to hear your were bullied, and I totally understand how it would make you feel, but.... me and my best friend were bullied by 6th form girls when we were in the first year. My best friend was back into a corner by 3 of them and we were both threatened. They were nasty pieces of work the lot of them.
Fast forward many years and who do I see collecting their kids from the same school my kids went to... yep 3 of the 5 girls! One of them shall we say hadn't aged well and one was in a mobility scooter.
If that had been the age for social media would I have plastered it all over an open profile. No.
Seeing that was enough. Seeing that they had turned into the sort of people they used to bully was enough.. they had their karma.
Shaming them back would have made me exactly the same as them. MH had a choice, see the girl who picked on her, smile at karma and walk away.
She chose to be the same witch her bully was. She shamed her publically and lost out on being the bigger person
As I say on another post. I wasnt condoning her shaming this person publically! I was trying to say what you just did, seeing karma blah blah blah.

Man I feel like I am getting attacked now...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.