Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a lie down before she starts the marathon of swipe ups.... ๐Ÿ™„ Spraying various tit around a make up room must be exhausting. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I really really reallyyyy hope she doesn't call this baby Archie, that's been our name for months and already gutted the royals nabbed it too ๐Ÿ˜ฉ bad enough people thinking you've copied the royals, but MRS HINCH?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really really reallyyyy hope she doesn't call this baby Archie, that's been our name for months and already gutted the royals nabbed it too ๐Ÿ˜ฉ bad enough people thinking you've copied the royals, but MRS HINCH?!?
I don't think she will, she wouldn't like the royal competition because the royal baby would be the most well known.

• Haha
Oh yeah Shes against body shaming. Except for the tweet where she slagged off her old school class mate who had gained weight and told her to ๐Ÿ˜˜ your now size 8 arse. Eh Mrs Hinch.

Also of course you wouldnt offer advice to a mum
YOU DONT HAVE ANY ADVICE BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I need a Xanax

Reactions: 29
Think this might have been missed..... on her stories a few months ago she talked about not feeling the baby kick much because of where her placenta is..... Iโ€™m fairly sure sheโ€™s got placenta previa, which would mean a c section is mandatory, so sheโ€™ll have a date set and the way sheโ€™s ramping up itโ€™ll be pretty soon

Reactions: 13
Oh yeah Shes against body shaming. Except for the tweet where she slagged off her old school class mate who had gained weight and told her to ๐Ÿ˜˜ your now size 8 arse. Eh Mrs Hinch.

I need a Xanax
I'm looking for it! Where is it x

Reactions: 5

I need a Xanax
I was about to mention the body shaming size 8 arse kissing , I knew one of us would remember๐Ÿ˜.

She depends on the Gretel when she addresses what she deems to be negativity.

2x products that are going to end up with one of them having a swipe up.... the dummy boxes.

Note everyone had slagged her off for nothing sensory, or colourful, so out comes the vile lamp.
That defo isnโ€™t staying, doesnโ€™t go with the โ€œboudoir โ€œ feel she has to her room.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Notice she said about the mood lamp... Iโ€™ve kept it all this time..... she only bought it a few months ago, if that, so why should we be surprised that sheโ€™s still got it!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't worry handsome mans, once Jamie Junior is here I am sure you will be left alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The screen shot is on here somewhere, but God knows where now.
This is where we could do with an evidence thread made purely of pictures proving her to be a liar
That would be a really good idea!
No comments just screenshots

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.