Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all want their houses to look like shops!
Also they didn’t need advice on “displaying” their anorak collection on the back of their door 😂
Have you seen in the last month or so they’re battling with each other over who has the nicest ‘hot chocolate station’... duck me have any of them heard of something called a kitchen that is well equipped to make hot chocolate in?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That sofa must absolutely reek of her eggy farts, onion BO, unwashed hair, fags and queefs 🤮
I heard about a little ‘hack’ to combat these smells, apparently you dilute a bit of fabric conditioner with water & then spray it over your furniture to make it smell nice. 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hasn't changed anything? Does she not see the massive extension she has and the pergoala? Her house is completely different from when she started out.
I’ve never seen this before! Lol the mask skipped massively there! How aggressive was she. Wow. Why can’t people see her for what she is!

Reactions: 10
They all want their houses to look like shops!
Also they didn’t need advice on “displaying” their anorak collection on the back of their door 😂
For some odd reason they think displaying their bag is a status symbol!

Have you seen in the last month or so they’re battling with each other over who has the nicest ‘hot chocolate station’... duck me have any of them heard of something called a kitchen that is well equipped to make hot chocolate in?
The hot chocolate stations make me laugh, the posts of how did you make yours, what did you buy, where can I buy them from. There is no originality in that group they need to be told what to do, where to buy it! Why do you need a station, what's wrong with the cupboard? 😁😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I heard about a little ‘hack’ to combat these smells, apparently you dilute a bit of fabric conditioner with water & then spray it over your furniture to make it smell nice. 😉😉
Oh yes! I’ve heard of this one too! I saw some bimbo doing it on insta! Apparently it voids the warranty, but what’s a bit of fire retardant between friends eh? ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if his family say "she can come but she has to leave her phone at home" but soph refuses. I get the feeling they want nothing to do with her.
I said a couple of threads back that you never see or hear anything from them.
I truly believe she’s got a gagging order or something in place so they can’t say anything about her

So she’s having a day off but posting on her personal insta anyway
973BB7E7-5956-4616-A444-8C1C57F34DAD.png
They both look deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah right. You never noticed it looked like the elf had a penile erection. It was well staged. Just so happens your followers are all dimwits

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well that’s not discriminating against people over the age of 16 with learning disabilities is it!!😡
I’m sure that’s the general rule to deter adults turning up without kids as children will get more out of the experience. Like everywhere there will be extenuating circumstances. I have a daughter with complex disabilities so I’m quite versed in stuff like this. I honestly don’t think they’d turn away anyone over the age of 16 with learning difficulties. I should hope not abyway!

Reactions: 9
Oh yes! I’ve heard of this one too! I saw some bimbo doing it on insta! Apparently it voids the warranty, but what’s a bit of fire retardant between friends eh? ATV
Don’t worry about the warranty, it’s fine I’ve been doing it for ages & I’ve never had a problem, & anyway if there does become an issue, I’ll just get given a new one 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just putting it out there my theory. She went to ‘Lapland’ last year, because

1.Ronnierooroo looks too small to be in this type of pram, no matter how much calpol you administer you ain’t cramming ronhulk in there

2. there’s a bottle with a teat in the cup holder, rondoodle would have gnawed his way right through that by now

3. Jaymeee had a dodgy tooth and he has that fixed now

4. she’s a liar

I mean there’s no way baby hulk would have slept all the way through that at 18 months. But at 6 months, yes most likely

🤷‍♀️
Except that Jamie is wearing a mask......

Reactions: 7
Regarding the placement of the Elf.

Look at the rude placements she did with the veg during lockdown.

Obviously not getting any, or she's a raving nymphomaniac - among other things. She's a loon.

They say the quiet ones are the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I said a couple of threads back that you never see or hear anything from them.
I truly believe she’s got a gagging order or something in place so they can’t say anything about her

So she’s having a day off but posting on her personal insta anyway
View attachment 344979They both look deranged
This picture confuses me so much.. it looks nothing like her? Is she using Danielle Armstrong from TOWIE as a body double? I have so many questions.

This picture confuses me so much.. it looks nothing like her? Is she using Danielle Armstrong from TOWIE as a body double? I have so many questions.
It’s so weird cause sometimes she looks like Fearne McCann and your so right she is giving Danielle vibes!
She has so many different faces I honestly wouldn’t recognise her if I passed her in the street.
Inch however if I saw him walking towards me on the way to Willy hill I would certainly cross the road 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even Jamie looks different. It’s bizarre. This is more what they really look like I think. I wonder whether the fact that’s it’s so brightly lit makes it harder to filter? Saying that I’m sure she has the best photoshopping tools on the market 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Even Jamie looks different. It’s bizarre. This is more what they really look like I think. I wonder whether the fact that’s it’s so brightly lit makes it harder to filter? Saying that I’m sure she has the best photoshopping tools on the market 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jamie still looks like Bullseye out of “Oliver!” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mass bot reporting 👍🏼
Why on earth does she accept these followers. She must surely look at their profile, and check out that they aren't a child trafficker in disguise?
It sickens me that people have open profiles without considering even the most basic security issues.
Followers must be worth night bucks.
She doesn’t accept them... Jaymeeee buys them you know... ideal gift when she’s having a strop or he wants a shag.. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.