Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at that picture of her on the Botox/fillers page, I have recently learnt of a Botox procedure called a brow lift, where it I understand correctly, injecting Botox into certain points of the face causes the brows to be higher up. Do you think she’s had this done and this is why her eyebrows aren’t in the right place? 😩

Reactions: 8
Just putting it out there my theory. She went to ‘Lapland’ last year, because

1.Ronnierooroo looks too small to be in this type of pram, no matter how much calpol you administer you ain’t cramming ronhulk in there

2. there’s a bottle with a teat in the cup holder, rondoodle would have gnawed his way right through that by now

3. Jaymeee had a dodgy tooth and he has that fixed now

4. she’s a liar

I mean there’s no way baby hulk would have slept all the way through that at 18 months. But at 6 months, yes most likely

🤷‍♀️
1 - Ron's walking about the place so I think they went that day.
4 - yes she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys, the elf picture was actually changed but I wasn’t quick enough to get a screenshot of the first time, but it definitely didn’t look like there was anything “rude” going on.
I think perhaps he was sat in the egg cup rather than between them. Her and inch probably realised there was a joke to be made for engagement and she deleted and reposted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thinking about the extract from her first book (chokes on word) and how she wanted her dog to have the same hair colour as her. How come we don’t see a brown cocker spaniel skidding and sliding his way down the hallway every morning then?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will love anyone who can answer this question....

Can you name a single post, quote, thing, video, anything that Soph has done that isn’t a stolen idea from someone else???

(Will also accept pisstake answers because I need a good laugh!)
Breed with Jamie.
Have “special” anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I want to congratulate whoever works in the marketing department of astonish, because to my knowledge she hasn’t yet been paid to advertise them?
The man who owns Astonish said he would never pay influencers to advertise the brand do shes not got a look in there 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread title suggestion: On the 6th day of Christmas Hinchy gave me to....A 2 day working week!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched the latest Alex Belfield video about Harry & Meghan.

He said to tell if someone's fame is waning, then look at their 'merc' (their posh £16 Harrods biccies are now in TK Maxx for £3.99 lol)

Well, her 'book' didn't sell as many as previous ones, and Rose Blunderland isn't selling very well.

Is this the beginning of the end for her? Hope so.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Mass bot reporting 👍🏼
Why on earth does she accept these followers. She must surely look at their profile, and check out that they aren't a child trafficker in disguise?
It sickens me that people have open profiles without considering even the most basic security issues.
Followers must be worth night bucks.
Mine is private and I don’t accept anyone I don’t know well. It just scares me to think randoms would know where I live, what I look like and what my blooming living room looks like! Other people clearly don’t care as much! Aka Hinch

Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion: On the 6th day of Christmas Hinchy gave me to....duck all, just like she gives to charity.....

Reactions: 12
Awhhh Sophs you're famous elsewhere 😝🤣
Okay pregnancy is bad, but doesn’t warrant this, I sat and cried in the McDonald’s car park when they ran out of wraps (all I wanted was a sweet chilli wrap...Henry triggered my cravings guyzzzz) but I didn’t do a Sopha and attack the staff and set my husband on them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh another day off. I must remember to tell my daughters. 2 are carers and over lockdown (the first especially) they never had a day off for months. Never saw their kids for days, except for a cheeky kiss here or there. They were on the bones of their arses. My other daughter started a new job, then went into lockdown so wasn’t entitled to a dam penny so her and her husband struggled to live. They didn’t have the luxury of getting paid thousands for doing duck all. God she is the laziest, most vapid person I’ve seen. She doesn’t even work properly for those 24k pay checks. In my opinion she’s never evolved from being a kid, especially a teenager. She was spoilt and lazy and encouraged to be so by Freda of the high plains. And that’s where she’s stayed. A 15yr old princess who gets what she wants for no effort and a lot of sulking and feet stomping.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.