Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby ballers in Maldon started back up last week, no photos of Ronnie. Do we reckon they’ve stopped taking him😌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No started back up last week and no photos of them😏

She won't take him there again, that poor child gets no interaction with other children - apart from his brother and childlike mother that is

SS (and her tag a long sister & her brood) went to London yesterday on a 'just decided to go but you have to book' free lego jaunt (she's working with lego apparently so it was an ad)

I wonder if that is where these 2 layabouts have bogged off to?

Reactions: 17
I will love anyone who can answer this question....

Can you name a single post, quote, thing, video, anything that Soph has done that isn’t a stolen idea from someone else???

(Will also accept pisstake answers because I need a good laugh!)
She had a ‘toilet tummy’🤢. I’ve never heard that expression before😕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
A day off 💀💀💀

As someone with an actual job, in the nhs that needed a degree as a minimum IS SHE TAKING THE PISS! She doesn’t know a days work if it come and hit her square in the face! 🤡 surely she must know she doesn’t actually have a job!? No one can be that stupid?!

Reactions: 14
A day off 💀💀💀

As someone with an actual job, in the nhs that needed a degree as a minimum IS SHE TAKING THE PISS! She doesn’t know a days work if it come and hit her square in the face! 🤡 surely she must know she doesn’t actually have a job!? No one can be that stupid?!

Ron's already done that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She isn’t having a day off tho, she’s gonna spend it editing prerecords like the one she admitted to filming in Ronnie’s room, filming more prerecords and festering on the sofa with her juice and dog smeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s quiet at work today (Real work Sopha, give it a try some time) so I’m going to spend a while going through her followers and reporting some more bots.

Between us all we WILL drop her back down to 3.8. Think of it as a Christmas gift from Tattle babe 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I've put on my Xmas profile as I'm getting into the spirit.

Spongebob has gone for a lie-down.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s quiet at work today (Real work Sopha, give it a try some time) so I’m going to spend a while going through her followers and reporting some more bots.

Between us all we WILL drop her back down to 3.8. Think of it as a Christmas gift from Tattle babe 😘
Don’t strain a finger, remember to take a break and flex! Don’t need no tattle injuries!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll be off Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, Christmas Day and the space between these and the second of January, Mark my words 😂😂
Returning on the 6th Jan.
She might have annual leave to use up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’ll be off Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, Christmas Day and the space between these and the second of January, Mark my words 😂😂
I reckon she might treat her sheep to a couple of sale bargain swipe ups on Boxing Day. Needs to pay for Christmas doesn’t she? That’ll be it though, no other content. Just tit she LAAAAVVVVVEEEEESSHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay pregnancy is bad, but doesn’t warrant this, I sat and cried in the McDonald’s car park when they ran out of wraps (all I wanted was a sweet chilli wrap...Henry triggered my cravings guyzzzz) but I didn’t do a Sopha and attack the staff and set my husband on them 😂😂😂
Speaking of sweet chilli, we haven't been treated to a Hinch Nacho night for a while. I couldn't remember if is was called Nacho night so had a quick look through her "recipes" highlights. Bloody hell I wish I hadn't. They eat the same stuff all the time, eggs, ham and the amount of pastry is unbelievable. I actually had to stop looking when it got to that frozen chicken strips with the golden syrup :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.