Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LT2201

VIP Member
I just need a little vent so I’m sorry if this has been said already.
just watched “Tom Hardys” stories and the way he’s banging on about that fat fuck dog being close to his mummaz, making out it’s because he’s missed her, no, you thick fuck it’s because she has food. She is allowing him to beg and thinking he just wants to be close to her. How are two people this stupid!?
Just watching it now, his voice actually repulses me. But he's mistaking a beggy dog for a dog showing affection. Of course your dog will be right up at you, my dog turns into a crack addict if I've got crisps on the go and if he was any closer he'd be down my bloody throat!

Reactions: 3

Duchesspink

VIP Member
What's with all the comments about Ron Ron being in the pram parent facing?
Some kids need to be reclined with the hood up when they get tired or over stimulated.

My child hated facing out and was much happier being able to see whoever was pushing him. We had buggies that faced out, spent a bomb buying 3 of them over his toddler years and he preferred to be facing us in his pram.
It was a pain in the ass sometimes dragging the big pram out but you do what suits your child and not what suits everyone else.

Toddlers love to chat with their parents and for Ron Ron, its probably the only time he sees his ma face to face without a phone in her hand
They do have a front facing buggy, they were gifted it before disney and I think its only been shown a handful of times..

F the dust.

VIP Member
She went to a work meeting somewhere and went to use the loo and saw a cleaning trolley. She was cooing all over and calling it cute, and single-handedly trivializing the hard work actual cleaners do especially in the midst of a pandemic.

so you know what happens when this cotton-headed ninny muggins gets an idea in her head. She ordered one off eBay. She forced Jaymay to act exasperated for the gram to make them look relatable. Oh and she got Ronnie a mini plastic toy version too because she can’t let him have his own interests.

oh the best part is, it’s the most impractical purchase, kept in her garage. So when she wants to use it, she has to rattle it over the path at the front or bump it out the back door and drag it into the house that way.

This trolley she named Polly was seen a couple of times and never again. Until today. There was a campaign to #freepolly.

hth. You’re probably wishing you never came back 😂 x
Thankyou😂 none of that suprises me😊

• Haha
She must bloody stink, get a shower and put those pjs in the wash you minger!!!!

Also, I caught some ‘This Morning’ today and it was their panto episode (awful). A load of people contacted to say they couldn’t wait for the panto and it had made their day etc- just know they are the ‘Hincher’ type 🥴
I had to turn it off. I found it way too cringey

Sneakymum101

I’ve just gone on to Twitter to see if anyone’s spotted Mrs Hinch at Lapland (nobody if you’re wondering) and i don’t know if it’s pregnancy hormones or what, but I saw this and I’m now sat here sobbing my eyes out. Lapland UK will get celebs and influencers in no questions asked, but will have a family that I’m assuming paid cash upfront and weren’t gifted this trip, that won’t get to see next Christmas rebook for next year. I’m so angry with that company. I’ve blurred out the little mans name and account cos I’m not sure of tattle rules regarding charity accounts, but I’m just so so angry that the Hinch’s/Faiers/ShittySmellFlorals all get a gifted trip this year and this little boy doesn’t and has to rebook for next year when his mummy won’t be around to see next Christmas, it’s these people that should be gifted trips and given Dec2020 priority tickets!! 😭😭

View attachment 341832
this is INFURIATING

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member

Skalle

They are so immature! I can’t stand it when grown adults and actual parents live like they’re playing mums and dads or playing house. What adults would actually go to Lapland U.K. and pose on their own like that? How can they both not see it’s weird!!! And wouldn’t u be waking ur kid up saying “look we’re here!” Especially if u paid all that to go. Blows my mind how can they look at their own cringey photos of JUST THE 2 OF THEM and not be embarrassed??!!
especially wearing that hat!!

• Haha