Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spamster

Why take make up off on the sofa? Why lay out all your purchases? Why wear a vest top in this weather... I’m currently wrapped up in my dressing gown lol!

Does anyone know what’s going to happen with Instagram’s new rules this month? I run a piss-taking account on there aimed at Hinch and I’m worried that my normal account and the other account will get deleted/banned etc.
What's the new rules?

Reactions: 4

mammaof3

VIP Member
I bet that his parents can't stand her.

I have a question. What exactly is Lapland UK? It looked beautiful. I'm in the US so I haven't heard of it before. Now I want to go!

I didn't know it existed until it was mentioned here.

It's a place in the south of the UK.

They have a web page for pics to look at etc

GossipBug

VIP Member
I need to know her secret, I know 9 month old babies that only nap once, maybe twice but only for 20 or so minutes a day, how she is still getting 2/3 long naps out of this boy is beyond me 😂
I remember she had a meltdown a few weeks back about dropping Ronnie down to one nap because she was still trying to force two naps and he wasn't having it. Mine is a little younger but he bloody loves his naps. Never had any problems with him going down unless he was ready to drop one. Now he's down to one nap per day and would sleep three hours if you let him!

louloukp

Sorry..and I’m going into conspiracy theory here. But 1) why does RonJonSlugger look about 6 months there? He looks way too small. He’s 18 months now. That doesn’t look right
2) Jamie had his teeth fixed didn’t he? That tooth isn’t as bad now? We all mentioned it at the time
Edit There’s no way she paid. Bull crap
My son was born 4lb 10ozs, hes now 2 & a 1/2 years and he’s still tiny..should be in 24 month+ clothes..still fits in 12-18 months clothes..he’s on the lowest centile(I’ve even spoken to the Health Centre - they are fine with it)..people think he’s younger then what he is. My partner and I weren’t that big as babies.

So maybe Onslow was a small baby too..and Ronnie has taken after him.

zeatrix83

VIP Member
The episodes are moving very fast aren't they? I'm currently catching up with the classic emmerdale atm!
Also in the Classic EastEnders Janine Butcher is about 12/13 and Barry must at leat be in his thirties? It is so weird to think that they get married in the future x
I have just put it on. Arthur and Pauline! 🤣 I remember that storyline with Arthur was in jail.

• Heart

taperjeangirl42

Said no full time working mum ever!! We look forward to Friday as we are exhausted and want to spend the weekend with our children and other half. We don't get to do this every day!! Plus it's wine night tonight 😜🍷
Exactly! I NEEED my weekends lol

Reactions: 3

Star12

Chatty Member
Lapland actually looks really well done, my 6 year old would love it.
Whats with the pram! Is she in love with the idea of having a newborn or something.
Not sure why but henrys reaction to her coming home was wierd, it seemed like he was desprate for a walk or something
Honestly it is amazing, he montage hasn’t done it justice at all.

LT2201

VIP Member
He’s a grabby little bastard. Just like his “mother”.
He’ll have one of Ronnies fingers off being allowed to snatch like that. I had a St Bernard who died during lockdown. He was so gentle when taking treats from us because he was trained to be gentle as a puppy.
You reap what you sow Sophie. Sort it now.
It almost is like she's teasing big hobbles(that dog hobbles worse as the days go by, Christ knows what shape he'll be in with the festive weight) giving it to him so slowly like that, hopefully it's her he bites though and not WONNIE.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Cracking on while Inch is out with Ron and his parents.