Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the fuck is he wrapped up and led back like an oversized newborn x

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

On the 5th day of Christmas Hinch gave to me.... Johnny Vegas begs to Dove for freebies

Reactions: 13
Maybe they’re also a tattler as it clearly thought they meant ‘inch’ & predictive changed it from it’s correct spelling to also make a religious tattle pun (hope this doesn’t offend)

Reactions: 1
ok I enjoy this thread but it’s a little bit too much Ronnie can’t do this BUT my 3 and a half month old can speak Portuguese

every baby develops differently and all that
I think and it’s just my take on it, that most people thought she would be very child focused, filming herself ‘doing’ stuff with ronalonadingdong really being a hands on mother

You never see her reading to him, explaining things or even really interacting with him it’s just stuff with stupid music

Now I might be wrong she might be doing baby genius stuff with him on the quiet
I think the comments come from why isn’t she talking to him to extend his vocabulary or really engaging with him not sat on the sofa shouting “tell Alexa Ron”

Personally, I’m not interested if he’s quoting the dictionary or just babbling till he’s four my second child didn’t speak till he was 3

This is a forum where people just muse about stuff or comment generally on things it’s like speaking to your mates about instagrammers and about her and I suppose you’d say “ he isn’t talking much what’s going on” or stuff like that
I don’t think anyone means anything horrible about him it’s just curiosity

No one goes on her thread and says stuff about him this is a place where people should be able to talk about certain stuff

And unless she comes on here and reads it which she hasn’t since 2019 then

People think tattle is mean blimey they don’t want to go on Twitter there really are some terrible things said on there

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: on the 5th day of Christmas Hinch gave to me a sneaky peek of long lost Polly!

Reactions: 16

over 450 weirdos saying how amazing these pair are and how they all want to be their friends. Total arselickers!
And to me it doesn’t look like the look of love in her eyes. Looks like he’s let one rip and she’s looking at him like ‘really jaymeh???’

Reactions: 20
Polly is alive. Thank God
She's done a lot of cleaning.
Why is she using elbow grease for wiping the counter tops?

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:
On the 5th day of Christmas Grinch gave to me, a f*cked up hat and a glimpse of old Polly.

Reactions: 9
I can tell you exactly what today is all about....

Lapland wasn’t perfect. It wasn’t all scripted and in control. Ronnie didn’t perform for her and didn’t act the perfect child (he’s a toddler) probably cold tired and fed up so kicked off a bit!! She had enough... she felt under appreciated and saw him as ungrateful do has demanded a day to herself and told Jamie to go out to give her a “Day off”

We’ve all been there but that’s mum life that’s toddlers! Life’s not picture perfect!!!!!!!!

I am however surprised we’ve not yet had gushing stories about how much she misses him!!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.