Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That montage has honestly left me wondering if we should all donate £2 to make sure Ronnie gets a real Christmas.

“His parents are self absorbed grabby wankers, he was stuck forward facing in a pram the whole time, only bought out for photos, mummaz didn’t even want him there, she wanted Henry there but no dogs at Lapland. If you text £2 to 677283 you can ensure that Ronnie can actually have a Christmas experience that revolves around him and not his selfish parents!”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
See Ronblesshim got to enjoy his many naps in his pram facing grinch, seriously why does he not have a forward facing stroller ?! He doesn’t need a proper baby pram at his age!!
courtesy of Del Amitri, this will be Ronnius Clay in 30 years time 😂
21EDD941-3FD7-472D-8FC1-677EE420A741.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why would reindeer need rescuing from an animal sanctuary? I mean, I’m no “number one best selling author” but surely if they’re at an animal sanctuary then they’ve been rescued already?
Who ran the animal sanctuary they needed rescuing from? Fred West and Harold Shipman?!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ronnie will be arriving at his wedding in a pram and going to work in a romper suit the way it’s going.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The photos of them are taken right before you go through to see Santa... and there’s no video of Ronnie during the toy making or cookie decorating... which means he slept for the entire thing!! Was awake for the little intro bit where he is clapping and then that’s it!! She surely would have showed him if he was awake!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
anyone noticed how she’s too good to wear a mask at Lapland, the stupid bint. also, this morning she took fatsomes treat out of number 6 SO blatantly. it’s really boggling my brain. i bet the bleeping postman dreads going there
She took it out the 10 pocket dont know why everyones thinking shes taking the wrong days every single day shes getting it right constantly 😂😂 green line is the opening on number 10 the treats are tall so poke out the top slightly! So definitely out of the number 10 one

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It was the creepy chuckle he kept doing that made me vom 🤮
It was like when you get the really annoying, 50 year old bloke on the apprentice trying to be 'one of the lads' with the 27 year olds and they're doing the advertising task and he's trying to make them all laugh...but they all think he's a that. And then he's fired cos Alan agrees. We all agree.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The kid is 18 months old!! Please stop with that bleeping pram facing you. Kept the hat on as well, I’d be worried he choked to death it’s that tight on him.
Bless him. Why is he in a pram lying down like a baby? Let him see the world! 🤬

Reactions: 22
I had a quick nosey on Lapland UK’s website, it says the experience lasts for 3.5 hours. Bet Ronnie slept through at least 2 hours of it. Let’s face it Soph the trip was for you and you only! Lovely experience wasted on that family.

Reactions: 18
I’ve just got visions of Sopha sitting there now in all the little workshops. In the middle of all the kids. Yaaaayayyyyyyy mummmaaazzzz ahhhhhhh my haaaaaart
E690F1BF-7340-4E36-95E9-76603E96D3A2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
See Ronblesshim got to enjoy his many naps in his pram facing grinch, seriously why does he not have a forward facing stroller ?! He doesn’t need a proper baby pram at his age!!
He was in the dangerous Moses basket until a year. I can’t have kids and even I know all this tit! Develop your bloody child.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I really can’t understand why they’ve got him lying in that pram like a 6 month old baby she really hasn’t got a clue

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.