Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie’s outfit is really not nice but not only is it personalised, it’s also specific to Christmas so can be worn for all of a couple for weeks. He does wear some really odd clothes, gifted or not. There’s loads of lovely clothes for toddler boys, she doesn’t need to make him look like an overgrown baby.
SS had a photo of her entire family in the same outfit in black I think it’s on her grid. Saying Rex believes Etc etc etc. Without a doubt all gifted

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone who lives in Maldon needs to go past her house and check if both the range and audi are there.... I'm convinced they went last weekend and she's sitting on her boney arse uploading prerecorded Lapland shite whilst the cleaners are there. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.