Mrs Hinch #286 On the 2nd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - Blazin squad and a Victorian dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This is what I look like behind the stories”
Erm no you don’t, it’s filtered to fook!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry if anyone has said this.....but this girl does not look well....

Reactions: 18
She doesn’t even clean, why would they be talking about her in the cleaning aisle? Pastry aisle maybe.
Or by the pet treats... 😂

She is soooo full of tit. what are the chances eh... she just happened to be in the co op same time as these two woman... 😂 and they only follow her for her dog 😂 stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Or by the pet treats... 😂

She is soooo full of tit. what are the chances eh... she just happened to be in the co op same time as these two woman... 😂 and they only follow her for her dog 😂 stop.
It was probably her Mum and bleeping aunt in the next aisle. Lying slag. Can’t abide liars!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Omg what a crock of tit she talks!!! Is that because we all talk about chicken strip and them being brothers she now feels she needs to say people follow her cause of him!!!

Reactions: 20
Long time lurker, new time commenter!
I keep seeing reference to things being signed as Mummaz and Jamie, did she write that on a card or something to Ronnie?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 9
Hope some of the co op staff come on and tell us she is a billy bullshitter :ROFLMAO: imagine lying about something so daft!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker, new time commenter!
I keep seeing reference to things being signed as Mummaz and Jamie, did she write that on a card or something to Ronnie?

Thanks in advance!
Cant remember if it was a Christmas card or just a tag for presents but she wrote ‘love mummy and Jamie’ last year then swiftly deleted it after we mentioned it on here then it was a ‘mummy and daddy’ one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh and why does she have to say she’s recording content is that because we all say it’s old recordings???

Reactions: 13
Hope some of the co op staff come on and tell us she is a billy bullshitter :ROFLMAO: imagine lying about something so daft!
Even if it did happen there is absolutely no way she would have been able to resist going over to them. Perfect opportunity for someone to lick her mackerel hammock and set her up for the week. Narc

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The fact that the woman is more interested in her dog that does absolutely nothing says a lot about her personality and it’s not a compliment hunnnnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The fact that the woman is more interested in her dog that does absolutely nothing says a lot about her personality and it’s not a compliment hunnnnnnnn
They probably thought Audrey from Corrie kept making cameos in her stories 😂

• Haha
My little brother was genuinely obsessed with washing machines my mam bought him one for Xmas when he was 3. When we could actually tell what he was obssseded with he’s 15 now and still loves them 🙈 I bought iggle piggle for my sons second Xmas 🙈

Reactions: 3
She sounds like she's going to burst into tears.

• Sick
  • Angry
A wise Tattler once said "her cheese is sliding off her cracker" and it has never been more true 😂😂😂😂

I can't remember who this was to give crediy, but whoever you are, I think of it oftyand it's as funny now as when you first said it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How the duck does she know those two women were talking about her? She's not the only Instagram famous cleaner with a dog! Christ Almighty who does she think is? I highly doubt she even went to the co-op at all but even so!
ETA I watched with the sound off as her voice irritates the life out of me so she may have heard them say her name. In her bleeping mad birds nest of a head!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not a chance did this vain witch go to co-op without her comedy lashes on and a face full of overpriced make up... hair complete with JoJo bow. LIES!!!!! STOP LYING YOU ABSOLUTE WASTE OF SPACE! 🤥

Reactions: 30
Co-op story... the latest instalment of Soph’s things that didn’t really happen

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not a chance did this vain witch go to co-op without her comedy lashes on and a face full of overpriced make up... hair complete with JoJo bow. LIES!!!!! STOP LYING YOU ABSOLUTE WASTE OF SPACE! 🤥
So, so true. She does not exit that house without makeup. Why does she lie?????

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.