Mrs Hinch #286 On the 2nd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - Blazin squad and a Victorian dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On today’s episode of ‘things that didn’t happen’ 🙄 yes grinch sure you heard people gushing about you in the co-op 🤥
Now when you read tattle later & see we know you lying hun you can send yourself a fake message from one of your other accounts pretending to be the ladies in the shop 👀
And why mentioning co-op all of a sudden? Beginning of 2021 beg a deal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Listening to the voices in your head again Soph? No one was talking about you in the Co-op

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s off her meds guys, that Co-op story was pure fantasy...the woman is ill, you only have to look at the state of her to know that. Thread Suggestion “On the 8th day of Christmas, Hinchy gave to me a completely fabricated Co-op stor-ieeeeeeee”

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Even if it did happen why would you share it?? It’s so self obsessed and not even funny! And didn’t want to thank them in person as “didn’t want to look like ear-wigging” but will do it to 3 mil instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“This is what I look like behind the stories”
Erm no you don’t, it’s filtered to fook!
Her mouth looks really wide, I think it must be the filter/app she is using to make her face look thinner etc. I don't know why she is using it, she looks better naturally. She looks so out of proportion and unnatural. If you're reading this soph please stop with the filters you look so much better naturally!

Reactions: 14
How much do we want to bet that’s she’s done a sneaky tag in that 5 story in the hope that someone from 5 will see it. Didn’t she do it with that actor guy when she saw his show? She hid the tag in her stories.
I remember when she kept tagging Michael Bolton after messaging him. She clearly expected him to see the tags, check his DMs & get back to her. With free tickets. Because Michael’s obviously not busy with his singing & his charity that he actually does actual work for, actually being involved, Zophie, not doing it for the gram. Unlike you, making sure everyone knows you made up 2 hampers for raffles, with gifted items & your newest book. So generous. Genuinely charitable people don’t publicise their charitable deeds

Reactions: 16
I remember when she kept tagging Michael Bolton after messaging him. She clearly expected him to see the tags, check his DMs & get back to her. With free tickets. Because Michael’s obviously not busy with his singing & his charity that he actually does actual work for, actually being involved, Zophie, not doing it for the gram. Unlike you, making sure everyone knows you made up 2 hampers for raffles, with gifted items & your newest book. So generous. Genuinely charitable people don’t publicise their charitable deeds
She tagged those guys from Blue too didn’t she? And one actually gave her a shout out and she did the whole “how could this happen to little old me??” act? Major eye rolls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Let’s not forget how she creamed her knickers over Lee from Blue aswell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How the duck does she know those two women were talking about her? She's not the only Instagram famous cleaner with a dog! Christ Almighty who does she think is? I highly doubt she even went to the co-op at all but even so!
ETA I watched with the sound off as her voice irritates the life out of me so she may have heard them say her name. In her bleeping mad birds nest of a head!
She said herself just last week she hears voices in her head calling her name when she is out. So it might of been Patricia trying to have a word 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't know Ronnie but I can very confidently say that the kid doesn't want a toy washing machine for Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So we all comment about lord twatwafflewoofwoof, then all of a sudden two old dears are discussing the dog which she conveniently overheard?

Wassup Soph 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If we were gonna get a snow video, the only one she would have done is of herself. Twirling around in the garden in her wedding dress, with the falling snow, like Winona Ryder in Edward Scissorhands. Vain witch
I wish she had done that! Maybe next time 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi guys I’m new to tattle. Found it while looking for gossip about influencers 🤣

This co-op story is a load of bollocks isn’t it? You can just tell by her beady little shifty eyes that she’s full of tit. And the way she laughs at the end she looks absolutely demented! Probs all the cleaning chemicals she snorts on the daily finally done some brain damage....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even if it did happen there is absolutely no way she would have been able to resist going over to them. Perfect opportunity for someone to lick her mackerel hammock and set her up for the week. Narc
bleeping mackerel hammock!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do not believe that Ronnie wants a washing machine, I think grinch wants him to have one for future content & #ads.
I do not understand why the letter to Santa was made to look aged 🤣🤣

My cat loves watching the washing machine go round and round and I have just realised I'm a bad mother as I never bought her her own machine despite her dropping such obvious hints 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Absolutely! She needs to be assessed for auditory hallucinations.
She said herself just last week she hears voices in her head calling her name when she is out. So it might of been Patricia trying to have a word 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.