Mrs Hinch #286 On the 2nd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - Blazin squad and a Victorian dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its actually really really sad, he clearly shows no interest in toys and doesn't know how to play, all he wants is to tidy up things close and open things and press buttons absolutely no play at all
A child only knows what you teach it. And when all he sees is his mother recording herself talking to her phone and cleaning. Id be suprised if he knows much more than that himself. In all the lists you see her make you never see her schedule even an hour off a day for Ronnie and me time. That is sad. Put the phone away and have some really meaningful play. Instead of chucking a washing machine at him thinking the kid is going to be happy with it? What in christ!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she went to all that trouble to write a letter and then just post it in her garden ornament 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let poor Ronnie roo post his letter for real. I’m sure you get a reply and she could add it to his memories box 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jimmy Joop will more than likely have to write the reply and she'll make him do it when Arsenal are on the telly! Then the daft mare will put it in the post box at their front door and film herself with Ronalongadingdong, dressed as though he's in Antarctica, taking it out again ready to upload to her riveting stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The washing machines I have looked at on line are for age 3+. Is it to go with his mud kitchen?

She is constantly getting toys for Ron that are not for his age.

I realise that all children advance at different stages, and you can get them toys not for their age if you so wish, but even so he will get bored easily with them.

Reactions: 21
Jimmy Joop will more than likely have to write the reply and she'll make him do it when Arsenal are on the telly! Then the daft mare will put it in the post box at their front door and film herself with Ronalongadingdong, dressed as though he's in Antarctica, taking it out again ready to upload to her riveting stories.
With his The Handmaid’s Tale chin gag on. That’s quiet enough noise for one day Ronseal.
FBB6F730-D5DE-4B83-B9CD-20666C00F265.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The washing machines I have looked at on line are for age 3+. Is it to go with his mud kitchen?

She is constantly getting toys for Ron that are not for his age.

I realise that all children advance at different stages, and you can get them toys not for their age if you so wish, but even so he will get bored easily with them.
I really don’t think she understands what age appropriate means. His clothes always a year too young and his toys always a year too old. There’s no in between with her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
duck off with your Co-op story. In other things that didn’t happen...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s so greedy it hurts. Think of how many toys ronnies probably gifted that she could donate to children who won’t be getting anything this year.
They’re only any good to kids called Ronnie though seeing as everything that kid owns has his name plastered on it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Re: coop story - because I’m sure in every cleaning isle in this country people talk about Mrs Hinch. head.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She doesn’t even clean, why would they be talking about her in the cleaning aisle? Pastry aisle maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What a bleeping liar!!! Her face and mannerisms say it all! We know you don’t go anywhere alone, so that gives the game up straight away. AS IF!!!! She baffles me. What a thing to lie about

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.