Mrs Hinch #286 On the 2nd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - Blazin squad and a Victorian dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she is going to all the effort to do the elf on the shelf surely Ron has no idea what's going on at his age. It's just all for show 🙄

Reactions: 19
Got my hopes up there and thought she was doing something for others for a change maybe donating some of her #gifted iconic and maybelline makeup? No she’s only recycling it😒there’s loads of charities you can donate sealed make up to that goes to woman who’ve had to flee due to domestic violence etc. But princess Sophie only cares about herself.
Even if she doesn't want something, she keeps it. Greedy witch.

Reactions: 11
Eh? Since when has Santa been an American term? And only the posh people say Father Christms as far as I am concerned
[/QUOTE]

It's always been Father Christmas in our house and we are far from posh 🤷‍♀️

I always thought calling him Santa came from movies too so would agree it's the American name .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs to stop with the ‘it’s just brilliant guys’ ‘it’s just absolutely amazing’ ‘it’s really really good’ these companies can’t find anyone to do proper honest reviews? She has a limited range of vocabulary it’s so funny. Maybe they use these dipshits to avoid an honest and potentially not so good a review of one of their products. They can’t risk it😂

Reactions: 20
TBF the information about the make up recycling points was actually quite useful. Not £24k level useful but better than her washing her windows again. Soph, you need to focus on your seals a bit more. They look manky

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eh? Since when has Santa been an American term? And only the posh people say Father Christms as far as I am concerned
It's always been Father Christmas in our house and we are far from posh 🤷‍♀️

I always thought calling him Santa came from movies too so would agree it's the American name .
[/QUOTE]
I don't like the term "Santa", seems too American - he's always been Father Christmas in my house and always will be. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Excited about recycling makeup - only because you are paid to say it! Where’s JSP when you need her? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even if she doesn't want something, she keeps it. Greedy witch.
She’s so greedy it hurts. Think of how many toys ronnies probably gifted that she could donate to children who won’t be getting anything this year.

Reactions: 15
Ronnie doesn’t bleeping understand it’s Christmas you twit. Literally forcing every single possible Christmas activity or tradition on him. Two grown adults have just sat and filmed themselves writing a letter to Santa and posting it in a fake post box from a child that literally doesn’t have a clue! It’s all for her, everything is for her or for Instagram! Course he wants a mini washing machine🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This advent calendar thing is really starting to get on my tits now, there’s no way I’d be able to keep my toddler or dog out of there if they were within arm’s reach!! Is she lying about them not being interested or are they just terrified of the wrath of the iron claw?!

• Haha
I swear the treats in Henry's advent have changed today they look smooth flat brown treats before there were twisted ones etc

• Wow
We can't fall for her nonsense guyzzz. She has filtered herself to look gaunt and ill, don't forget how she looked on LW and doing her quiz. This is typical attention seeking behaviour. Her face and neck are nowhere near as horrifically gaunt. We shouldn't give her attention for this, it's what she wants. Horrid narcissistic woman. People who are actually that gaunt are usually very ill and to pretend that's what you look like is despicable 😡

View attachment 339363
She should just get Ronnie a planer for Christmas, her insecurity about her square jawline could be sorted by him then . ( there’s an obvious reason why I’m not a surgeon 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can one woman look so different. I get she uses filters but the difference between her f&f posts and then her Five chat. She looks skeletal
Exactly💀 for someone who eats justrol, and cooks with spoonfuls of lurpack every minute

Reactions: 7
FB own WhatsApp though and it’s the exact same, albeit more temporary as photos are temporarily stored on the WhatsApp servers. You can also be hacked if you’re using an unsecure WiFi like a public one, so it’s not as black and white as being the safe option.
I know it’s now owned by FB, I’m extremely unhappy about that but that’s another story. But it’s still more private & safer than FB. I only use my WhatsApp at home which is secure. Each to their own, I get that

Reactions: 2
HOWLING that Ronnie wants a washing machine. Give the kid a train set or something 😂😂 I have no words

Ronnies gonna be bringing out his own range of cleaning products at this rate. Kids gotta earn some money somehow!
Its actually really really sad, he clearly shows no interest in toys and doesn't know how to play, all he wants is to tidy up things close and open things and press buttons absolutely no play at all

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.