Mrs Hinch #286 On the 2nd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - Blazin squad and a Victorian dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off her meds guys, that Co-op story was pure fantasy...the woman is ill, you only have to look at the state of her to know that. Thread Suggestion “On the 8th day of Christmas, Hinchy gave to me a completely fabricated Co-op stor-ieeeeeeee”
As if she’d go out to the shop looking like that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone will articulate this better than me. But that whole letter to “santa” was “I want”. It didn’t sit right with me. This year was the first year we wrote to FC with my 3 year old and he dictated what he wanted me to write. He genuinely said “dear FC I hope you are happy and not poorly like lots of people have been this year. I would really like you to come to my house and see my Xmas tree and eat a mince pie. Your reindeer can have a carrot too!”

I said to him would you like father Xmas to bring you a present. He said ooh yes please. Maybe a mince pie for me to have too? 😂😂

you know. Kids don’t have to be all I want I want I want if they aren’t taught to be. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Someone put this better than I can. My brain is mush.
You said it perfectly. Your son sounds like a gorgeous little boy. A credit to you. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The way she paused before she told the story and looked away says it all. I know because I had a cheating husband for years 😂
Yep! I had one of them, and with it came a gaslighting pathological liar. He was a catch! 😂

LIAR was the first thing I thought as soon as she paused!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hello my little pastry trolls I'm back from my little ban 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I can't keep up... you guys move so quick, I'm not scrolling back through what I've missed it'll take bloody ages and unlike Hinch I have an actual job I don't wank my taps all day 😂
I've missed you all! X
P.s she's still a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's deffo off the meds today, manic or what?
Not sure what she's trying to achieve with these no make up, rambling stories

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So we all comment about lord twatwafflewoofwoof, then all of a sudden two old dears are discussing the dog which she conveniently overheard?

Wassup Soph 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🤥🤥
You've got to have serious bionic hearing to hear two people talking about you in the next aisle in a supermarket!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It never happened 🤥 as if two old ladies know who she is 😂
Like most of you I don't believe her either. But, if it did happen, so what if she was eaves dropping, she could have introduced herself properly, after all they're probably funding her by buying her products!.

Those dark circles under her eyes are massive!👀

Reactions: 19
Ronnie wants a washing machine with buttons?? No he doesn’t! You want him to have a washing machine with buttons. For Fucks sake woman, stop forcing your own tit onto him and buy him some Peppa Pig stuff.
And the Co-Op story? Why didn’t you go and say hello to them? You love your Hinchers but you can’t even be arsed to go and say hello to two of them?? Or is that because it didn’t really happen??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion

On the 3rd day of xmas mrs hinch gave to me: another load of lies and the same content since Febbbbruuuuaryyyy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ronnie wants a washing machine with buttons?? No he doesn’t! You want him to have a washing machine with buttons. For Fucks sake woman, stop forcing your own tit onto him and buy him some Peppa Pig stuff.
And the Co-Op story? Why didn’t you go and say hello to them? You love your Hinchers but you can’t even be arsed to go and say hello to two of them?? Or is that because it didn’t really happen??
She was probably worried the ladies in co-op wouldn't recognise her without all the Instagram filters on!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My cat loves watching the washing machine go round and round and I have just realised I'm a bad mother as I never bought her her own machine despite her dropping such obvious hints 🙈
Goo ornnn be kond and get the cat a hotpoint they’re on sale😂

She's deffo off the meds today, manic or what?
Not sure what she's trying to achieve with these no make up, rambling stories
And the constant reiteration when she’s not wearing make up that ‘this is what I look like most days guyz don’t be fooled’. Shut up so do we all when we’re at home!! Maybe not as gaunt but you know😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You've got to have serious bionic hearing to hear two people talking about you in the next aisle in a supermarket!!?
I can't hear what someone standing 2m away is saying through a mask 😷 She has serious issues with all the lying she does 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Funny how she never normally listens, but today she did. Same as how she never normally reads all her messages, but always manages to find an arse licking one when she wants to.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really feel she’s trying to be like SS now with her stories, the way she’s sitting and does gin etc and she keeps saying content. But she doesn’t record content she just lives her life and doesn’t know how it happened

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't understand why she is going to all the effort to do the elf on the shelf surely Ron has no idea what's going on at his age. It's just all for show 🙄
Exactly. It's being done for her followers imo 🙄

Reactions: 7
So SS is doing a Q&A on awkward questions or conspiracies etc ... do you actually like hinch or do you have to because your management told you to 🙄 would love to know that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.