Mrs Hinch #286 On the 2nd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - Blazin squad and a Victorian dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tagged those guys from Blue too didn’t she? And one actually gave her a shout out and she did the whole “how could this happen to little old me??” act? Major eye rolls.
Yes she did! I forgot about that. I think it was Lee who gave her the shout out

Let’s not forget how she creamed her knickers over Lee from Blue aswell 🤣
I’d completely forgotten about that

Reactions: 5
Shes gone isn't she... like full on!
I can see shes not well! I'm like it myself at the momemt( Its my dads bday coming up and he passed away from MND and that's in the news alot lately because of the wonderful and brave rob burrows and his friend raising all that money)

Although I will say I don't make up stories😱
And I still think she's a absolute bleep for making up that storie and for everything she has done to people's mental health its kind of Karma? She put this on everyone and herself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
If she had Kitchen roll in her hand then why wasn’t she in the same aisle as the 2 ladies? My local co-op has the kitchen roll toilet roll & washing up liquid comfort all in the same aisle
So does mine. Tesco does too

Reactions: 8
Mr Inch has got in from the betting shop and doesn't look too happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can’t deal with her today, that Santa letter was ridiculous. He wants a washing machine with buttons?! Really! She really is trying to force him to be her mini version and maybe take over the familllly business one day 😳 Their house is gonna end up overloaded with even more tit of the day!! I hate to comment on anyone’s appearance I really do those videos of her speaking into the camera when she was telling outright lies she honestly looking several ill. She looks so frail and even her expressions etc are all so forced. She used to come across quite natural before she bought all the millions of followers but now she thinks she’s the Queen

Reactions: 17
Jamie just got back from somewhere.. and Ronnie is conditioned to putting away his dads shoes. It’s sad all he does is imitate cleaning and tidying. Never seen him behave like an actual child playing, painting. Getting messy or muddy or anything if the sort. Shame on you Sophie. If he grows to have cleaning OCD she won’t forgive herself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I bet she was screaming at Ron the entire time he was trying to put those shoes away

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder where Jaymay has been in his finest tracksuit? FredaBarkerYahoo.aol must of been over to babysit Soff. That bleeping dog is always around! It would duck me right off. Get in your bed ya fat duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry trollz if this has been mentioned earlier in the thread but its really gripping my tit that she's doing elf on the shelf and writing a letter to Santa for RonRon hes not even nearly old enough to understand any of it all.

I know everyone's different but we starting doing proper Christmas stuff like that with my daughter when she had grasped the concept of Santa and his Elves around 3 maybe even 4 years old.

Its all for show and all for her benefit. I'd hate to live inside her head, it must be exhausting!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What bull tit, yes I always see old people on Instagram 😂😂😂😂 my nan joined in for about five seconds and kept sending me my own stories. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
On the third day of Christmas hinchy gave to me, a totally made up story

thread suggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Excited about recycling makeup - only because you are paid to say it! Where’s JSP when you need her? 🤣
Her mountain of ellas kitchen pouches must have taken over the garage by now since she’s not been nor mentioned the drop off point 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe the lady in the coop watches for her dog as she’s worried she seems to be more than friends with it. She’s practically got her tongue down his throat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you know what would be helpful, if dear Zoph actually gave out good cleaning tips and showed us how to clean normal things especially with a child around - for example - cleaning baby sick from a mattress/sofa/carpet, how to get rid of the smell, handprints off of everything, random bits of food smeared into everything you find, how to actually balance looking after your child and putting your mountains of washing away 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did she bollocks go to Co-Op 😂
On today’s episode of bs that didn’t happen and I don’t think Soph realises we don’t exactly go to the shop with friends at the moment cos of this lovely thing called Tier 2 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.