Mrs Hinch #286 On the 2nd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - Blazin squad and a Victorian dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had Kitchen roll in her hand then why wasn’t she in the same aisle as the 2 ladies? My local co-op has the kitchen roll toilet roll & washing up liquid comfort all in the same aisle

Reactions: 23
She’ll be in asda later listening to two aul men who only follow her for her son..wonder if she’ll be laughing over that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
My cat loves watching the washing machine go round and round and I have just realised I'm a bad mother as I never bought her her own machine despite her dropping such obvious hints 🙈
Bet you haven’t given her her own bedroom or advent calendar either 😕

It never happened 🤥 as if two old ladies know who she is 😂
Well it’s only a little village so I’m sure everyone knows everyone there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she had Kitchen roll in her hand then why wasn’t she in the same aisle as the 2 ladies? My local co-op has the kitchen roll toilet roll & washing up liquid comfort all in the same aisle
Cause it didn’t happen except in her deluded little mind

Reactions: 15
So she was walking down the aisle in co op and heard her name mentioned...so they were talking about parasitic bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just rewatched her talking about the imaginary ladies in the coop and the laugh she does is so fake and put on, eyes shooting all over the show lol she done it now, I didn’t think she could get more off a bullshitter but she’s has exceeded my expectations :ROFLMAO: Honestly, it’s made my days guyzzzz ahhhhmazing I just luv iTTTTT!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Even if it did happen there is absolutely no way she would have been able to resist going over to them. Perfect opportunity for someone to lick her mackerel hammock and set her up for the week. Narc
I bet you have encountered a few in your joab?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Episode 3 of things that didn’t happen.... soph overhearing gushing comments.

If it were me she overheard she would probably start launching bread rolls and screaming troll 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if she’d go out to the shop looking like that 😂😂
I thought that too but then I thought she does go on her stories looking like that to apparently almost 4M people....but then I suppose she looks like that with a filter on...can you imagine how much worse she looks in full Grinch reality if she looks that shite filtered up? So yes, another reason why it’s clear the Co-op story is utter bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just rewatched her talking about the imaginary ladies in the coop and the laugh she does is so fake and put on, eyes shooting all over the show lol she done it now, I didn’t think she could get more off a bullshitter but she’s has exceeded my expectations :ROFLMAO: Honestly, it’s made my days guyzzzz ahhhhmazing I just luv iTTTTT!
It was the eyes that gave her away the most. They were flying all over the show. Crazy witch. Imagine sitting there thinking up a story like that and then broadcasting it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine wanting to be liked by strangers so much. Their opinions are irrelevant to me, I could never spend my life agonising over such things like she does. Stop obsessing over strangers and what they may or may not be saying Soph, you’d feel a lot better for it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Imagine wanting to be liked by strangers so much. Their opinions are irrelevant to me, I could never spend my life agonising over such things like she does. Stop obsessing over strangers and they may or may not be saying Soph, you’d feel a lot better for it!
She sold her soul to the devil though. So sadly now strangers liking her is literally her bread and butter. Silly woman will regret it all one day

She’s so full of tit.. I am not a person who uses the word ‘hate’ as I think it’s a strong word (apart from ex husband) but I am really starting to detest her.. simply cos u just know how much she lies and is fake and I honestly can’t stand people like that.
Whilst I’ve been off work sick we have had few new staff start on our ward and on our group chat the one is obsessed with cleaning and so far up everyone’s arses.. I just know I loathe her already.. she just reminds me of hinch and I’ve never even met her.. just one of those fake types! 🤬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.