Mrs Hinch #286 On the 2nd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - Blazin squad and a Victorian dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie just got back from somewhere.. and Ronnie is conditioned to putting away his dads shoes. It’s sad all he does is imitate cleaning and tidying. Never seen him behave like an actual child playing, painting. Getting messy or muddy or anything if the sort. Shame on you Sophie. If he grows to have cleaning OCD she won’t forgive herself
My 3 year old loves cleaning, I have to give her a cloth to polish when I do, she empties the washing machine and dishwasher (does more than her teenage sister) she loves hoovering and riding on the hoover as I go along. But she plays, gets messy, enjoys being outdoors in all weathers. He is like a little robot and a prop for the gram bless him!!

Reactions: 19
So Jamie has just got in but wasn’t she having her manic laughing attack about her co-op story up in Ronnie’s room and ronnie was no where to be seen. I understand we were looking at her face but let’s face it most kids would be climbing on you or making some kind of noise. Also we know she can’t be home alone with Ronnie so I’m assuming mad ma barker is there.

Reactions: 23
Wonder where Jaymay has been in his finest tracksuit? FredaBarkerYahoo.aol must of been over to babysit Soff. That bleeping dog is always around! It would duck me right off. Get in your bed ya fat duck!
Gamblers anonymous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How did he not get his finger bitten?? Rather than teaching your child that a dog has boundaries, you sit there filming it? He was laid down relaxing, probably thinking about taking a nap, the correct thing to do was say, “Ronnie! No!” Simple. When Henry does bite Ronnie, it’s on your head. Yours & Jamie’s. Every child has to learn ‘no’

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Do you know what would be helpful, if dear Zoph actually gave out good cleaning tips and showed us how to clean normal things especially with a child around - for example - cleaning baby sick from a mattress/sofa/carpet, how to get rid of the smell, handprints off of everything, random bits of food smeared into everything you find, how to actually balance looking after your child and putting your mountains of washing away 😠
But that wouldn’t benefit mummmazzzz career that would be helping someone else a term she isn’t familiar with

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes gone isn't she... like full on!
I can see shes not well! I'm like it myself at the momemt( Its my dads bday coming up and he passed away from MND and that's in the news alot lately because of the wonderful and brave rob burrows and his friend raising all that money)

Although I will say I don't make up stories😱
And I still think she's a absolute bleep for making up that storie and for everything she has done to people's mental health its kind of Karma? She put this on everyone and herself
MND is absolutely horrible disease. I’m so sorry. I’ve lost a family member to that too and watching them at the end is something I’ll never forget for the wrong reasons. My heart goes out to you on your dad’s birthday 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My 3 year old loves cleaning, I have to give her a cloth to polish when I do, she empties the washing machine and dishwasher (does more than her teenage sister) she loves hoovering and riding on the hoover as I go along. But she plays, gets messy, enjoys being outdoors in all weathers. He is like a little robot and a prop for the gram bless him!!
Awww Bless her she sounds lovely😫Poor Ronnie. That’s all he knows

Reactions: 7
So Jamie has just got in but wasn’t she having her manic laughing attack about her co-op story up in Ronnie’s room and ronnie was no where to be seen. I understand we were looking at her face but let’s face it most kids would be climbing on you or making some kind of noise. Also we know she can’t be home alone with Ronnie so I’m assuming mad ma barker is there.
If by a miracle the Mad Mother wasn’t there, she’d probably put Ronald in his crate downstairs so she could get on with her “jobs”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also Jamie really does think he’s young. I’m sure Jamie wasn’t who Tommy mallet had in mind when he designed those trainers 😂😂😂
Those shoes of his give me jokes😂 and those tracksuits😂 sorry but remember when Sophie exposed him and told her 3million + followers that he doesn’t use a flannel or sponge but just his hands and shower gel😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Jamie just got back from somewhere.. and Ronnie is conditioned to putting away his dads shoes. It’s sad all he does is imitate cleaning and tidying. Never seen him behave like an actual child playing, painting. Getting messy or muddy or anything if the sort. Shame on you Sophie. If he grows to have cleaning OCD she won’t forgive herself
I was terrified he was going to trap his fingers when closing the drawer
And yes, conditioned. My youngest’s father is a narcissist & when he came in from work he expected one of the kids to put his shoes away, to put his slippers on, get him the paper & me to get him a coffee. And that was just for starters Narcs are bullies as far as I’m concerned

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Whoever did them eyebrows need shooting. Has she got any hair for eyebrows? It looks like faded grey sharpie 😬 her lips are way too overfilled, I’m guessing she’s naturally got very thin lips? As whoever done them has put way too much round the Cupid’s bow and the sides, it’s gone a bit jokerish!

Surely someone in her family can see she's got huge dips where she's wasting away round her neck. So prominent lately.
Totally agree to no way you’d hear a conversation with masks on from the next aisle! What a billy bullshitter

Reactions: 13
I hope they washed that kids hands afterwards, how unhygienic to let him muck around with vesticles shoes 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Also Jamie really does think he’s young. I’m sure Jamie wasn’t who Tommy mallet had in mind when he designed those trainers 😂😂😂
I can’t say anything, I’m 53 & wear Converse. Not to be trendy, but they’re actually the most comfortable thing for me to wear with my arthritis 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.