Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spamster

Hinch hunz, that quiet scream poor Ron made was nothing darlin, there was no need for the dramatics. My 3yo threw a massive tantrum this morning because I was supposed to no that for the first time ever she didnt want milk in her cereal. Mind reader me of course. I cant guarantee she didnt swear once or twice while her face was turning red with anger. My 4 year old was upstairs adulting by pouring toothpaste down the toilet instead of brushing his teeth, he's a big boy now you know, refuses any help 🙄. And my 18mo was screaming because my 3yo was screaming, which set the dog of barking because he was feeling left out of the noise parade. I'm not 100% sure was it me or one of the shit bags who shouted "shut the fuck up everyone" but it was either that or pour vodka at 7.45am. I'm currently ordering noise cancelling headphones for the neighbours as a Christmas peace offering. FYI hinch that wasn't a display in any way shape or form of a childs mess. Come back to us when he's smashing play doh into your nice grey couches and drawing his representation of the Mona Lisa into your lovely wall papered walls. Please warn us in advance though I might make popcorn for that episode of "proving tattle wrong". 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Oh ffs he looks like a weird uncomfortable relative you have to see on Christmas Day or a family occasion.
The one that has no emotion or chat and just sits there looking blankly at the Christmas tree whilst drinking tea..

ETA Maybe only I have that relative 🤣
I see you've met my husband's creepy uncle!

• Haha
That’s extremely passive aggressive. Who tf does she think she is to tell people it’s ok if you don’t have all these things? It’s ok, don’t worry if you can’t...meanwhile look at me and how perfect i am. I don’t have kids, but that has fucked me right off this morning.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Why when sorting the house out, does she make it sound like shes climbed a moutain in a torrential snow storm, whilst carrying henry on her back?
Try doing all this without a husband at home, 3 kids and working fulltime and overtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That older than you comment inch made was just creepy. How old was she when she got with him? How many other young girls did he put it on before (and even after ) Sophie. I don’t see what a someone in their mid 30’s has in common with someone in their early 20’s. Also his friends must have been with age appropriate girls so what was out with his mates coz I imagine she was a very immature 23 year old as she’s an incredibly immature 30 year old.

• Sick
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
A kebab for dinner along with all the other shite? No wonder the toilet needs all them chemicals! Bet their house stinks of fart
The shit they survive on I bet they don’t even have to push to go the loo. It must just fall out of their hoops as they sit on the pan

• Haha
  • Sick
Is she serious with her storied this morning?! "Its okay if you dont have/do all these things, but I have/do and I'm going to keep bragging and showing off about it"

Reactions: 34

under the ivy

VIP Member
I know she’s faker than my St Moriz tan but she genuinely only looks happy when RonBeautifulMans isn’t with her and it’s just her, Jamie and Audrey Platt.

• Haha

Frunicorn

Chatty Member
I can imagine Grinch screeching across the house to Vom Lardy on a daily basis “jaymeeeeeeyyy I’m doing my stooooriez, I need to borrow the baby”

• Haha
How fucking rude and snide does she look here! Literally talking down to him!
She is a spoilt self entitled bitch and this video shows it perfectly. It's not cute hun to speak to your husband in such a way!
This for me proves everything has to be HER way as she can't just let him be, she didn't want it that way so it has to be changed!
Horrible person! Why can't people see it!!

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She’s missed him today? Ronnie Mayweather obviously been with Mamma Jareth whilst them two act out their Richard & Judy fantasy role play
6B7C2F73-6EA4-4DF8-A828-CFE91CFBAD6B.jpeg

• Haha

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
‘I’m going to miss Rose Blunderland’
48D12A70-5745-4BF0-A723-5737F8F29000.png

just head down to Home Bargains Soph. I’m sure they’ll give you a few lorry loads to get rid of their surplus 😂

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
She actually looks like she’s on something, reminds me of the film Judy with Renee Zellweger where her management would give her something to perk her up before performances and keep the weight off her....It’s the manic birthday live part 2🤦🏻‍♀️ Like calm down Soph, you’re pre-recording a quiz, not hosting the oscars!

• Haha

under the ivy

VIP Member
I don’t get the ‘trend’ for women in relationships to speak down to their partner and/or put it on social media and think it’s funny? If it was the other way round, all hell would break lose. I’m not Jamie’s fan, they’re both as bad as one another, but the ‘outtakes’ (yeah sure 🙄) and how she spoke to him weren’t even funny or cute. She isn’t anxious Zoph who cannnttt coppeee GUYYZZ.

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
If she believes him having abit scream like that is him being naughty and not being an angel, she’s in for one hell of a fucking shock and I’ve said it before I cannot WAIT!! He literally wanted to shut it and open it himself😂 You throw them right hooks Ronnie go on son Huss Huss

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
I was talking to my friends today, they used to follow our Soph when she first started but now they only watch her stories now and again.

One said that she saw hunch on loose women and thought why does she still look like she’s got a filter on.

My other friend said oh she’ll have put the beauty enhancer filter on zoom.

So even her so called live tv appearance had a bloody filter on it!

Who knew you could filter a zoom call 🤯

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Spamster

My house looks like a toy factory threw up in it. I don't mean there are a ton of toys but the toys are always out..in almost every room. The way I see it our home is our children's home too and they deserve to feel like it is theirs and that they can play happily and (sometimes) tidy.
My MIL often used to say to me when the first child came along and I would complain (as you do as a first time mum) about the mess I never got around to cleaning which followed into the next day and the next after that. She used to say "you are either going to raise your children in a house or a home, one will take time away from you, and the other one will take time from your children, but you can't have both". By god was she right. My house looks like a scene from a war movie. Its messy, but not filthy. I do my basic "get me through the week cleaning like the bathrooms kitchen etc. Deep cleaning is done when the husband is home at the weekends. My house can be a show home in approximately 20ish years when the kids are raised.

• Heart