Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly how many changes of clothes has RonJonPacquiao had today? On here I’ve seen denim shirt/chinos, then shirt/leggings. Then a black trackie? Then Christmas pjs. All the same day?? Or pre records?
Secondly why is that fat chicken strip ALWAYS in photos. I’m a huge dog lover but PISS OFF!! Smug bastard
Thirdly Santa stop here for Henners? Again PISS OFF! What’s he gonna drop off. A diet book?
Lastly what a show off. That train? The gonks. The pretend pressies. Waited 2 days for this reveal? Meh 5/10. Seen much better

Reactions: 49
This year has been scary, emotional and confusing???

No, you’ve had BBQ’s and extravagant family holidays more than once (Dorset, Disney and Kent ring any bells?), takeaways with your family during lockdown, Ma round at the drop of a hat even during lockdown, a birthday party for your son with everyone around, trips out to the seafront and prom, you’ve been in a position to spend probably over £30k on home improvements this year, you’ve had Jamie there to support you the whole time, you’ve not had to worry once about paying your bills or dying alone, you’re clearly very anxious at the prospect of catching covid seeing as you drag your baby to tesco and home bargains multiple times a week, you are in such a privileged position, you could do so much good, instead you post this patronising bullshit and make out as if this year has been the hardest year of your life. OWN. YOUR. DAMN. PRIVILEGE. Instead of posting this self absorbed crap and making your sheep believe that you understand for a second what they’ve been through this year.

I’ve never once been this angry over a sodding Christmas tree

Reactions: 94
That is the most chavvy looking tree i have ever seen, what is up with those candy canes? 100% Ronnie will be running round slapping mummaz round the head with them, then we'll get a sitting on the stairs crying video about how naughty he has been and how she can't cope

Reactions: 25
It's nothing special is it? Those photos and stories are filtered to hell to add any glimmer of colour and the candy canes are too big, poking out like Captian Hook's arm everywhere! The only colourful thing on there is Ronalongadingdong's pyjamas! I don't know to this day what bloody gonks have to do with Christmas but they're definitely right at home there with the two gonks who've dicked about with that tree for days on end! and what the fuck is a Hinch tree?

Reactions: 31
Im sorry if this is off topic, but has anyone seen the 40 year old virgin when at the beginning he decides to have some “alone time” and there’s a montage of him lighting candles and prepping his room, turning the photo round (lol) whenever hinch does a montage I can’t think of anything else. It’s so cheesy it hurts

Reactions: 15
I feel like she may have had a mental breakdown... over the mast few weeks/ month her stories have seemed a bit off and different to the usual...

Reactions: 11
Those glass baubles around that little boy really give me so much anxiety. If they drop onto a hard floor they’ll shatter and could scar him for life....and oh look, her tree is over a hard floor!!

Reactions: 15
The saddest thing about her big tree reveal (side note: imagine having so little to do with yourself you drag out putting the fucking tree up for days) is that, as hideous as the tree is, it’s an opportunity for a nice family photo in front of their tree.

But no, our Zoph couldn’t do that. Instead she has her fat dog and son who looks like a middle aged geezer down the local who would feel you up when you were 17 pose on opposite ends of the room even though they’re best friendzzz guyyyzzzz. No sign of Old Vesticles.

Reactions: 24
Ron has the same clothes he had on yesterday or was it the day before? Another pre record

Reactions: 14
Well she couldn’t stop him in the garden centre!! But at home is different she only has to tell him once

Reactions: 22
This. 100% this
Nothing changed for her. In fact things got better and she carried on as normal as if 2020 wasn’t happening. This year for me personally has been a ballache. I had a stroke, lost my sight and am now registered blind, had no aftercare due to covid so no physio means permanent left side weak.
Nationally and globally it’s been covid. Death, financial ruin, jobs lost, hospitals full, carers ragged etc.
And here comes herself. La de da. Look at my tree peasants. I can afford shit. You can’t. Hahahaha. Now pay me. God I’m so angry. I shouldn’t let her get to me.

Reactions: 45
That tree definitely looks like Ronnie helped!
Poor kid

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.