Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to meeeee
Brown parcels from mummazzz and Jamieeeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I honestly still can’t get over how much that kid sleeps, going by her story he was down for a nap at 2pm and still managed to be in bed for 7pm.. She’s either a lucky witch, he’s at ma barkers or he’s constantly comatose by the fumes. If I let my one nap that late when he was that age I would be fucked!

Reactions: 21
Why make a big deal that her and Stacey will be drinking Appletiser and Diet Coke? No need to even mention it. Doesn’t make you a better person because you don’t have a glass of wine every now and again. Always making a “thing” of the fact she doesn’t drink and never has done really when there’s receipts on here of her hen do and she’s swigging a can of beer. It’s the last thing you’d drink if you don’t like the taste of alcohol surely?

Even the fact shes mentioned it when there’s no need makes me think she’s lying anyway. Liars always give more details then they need to. Such an oddball.
Hate wrapping with a passion! I refuse to do it unless there is a lot of mulled gin/wine on the go. I don't understand the need to emphasise the soft drinks (especially the effort of typing out two types - unless you're wanting noticed by a company 🤔). Thought hot choc or Robinsons was her thing anyway! 🤣

Reactions: 20
Why make a big deal that her and Stacey will be drinking Appletiser and Diet Coke? No need to even mention it. Doesn’t make you a better person because you don’t have a glass of wine every now and again. Always making a “thing” of the fact she doesn’t drink and never has done really when there’s receipts on here of her hen do and she’s swigging a can of beer. It’s the last thing you’d drink if you don’t like the taste of alcohol surely?

Even the fact shes mentioned it when there’s no need makes me think she’s lying anyway. Liars always give more details then they need to. Such an oddball.
She’s got some weird obsession with making out as if she’s teetotal....like get a grip, we’ve all seen your hangover posts from Facebook, alcohol hath dropped into the mouth of the snake before you reprobate 🐍🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Am I missing something or Stace hasn’t mentioned once she spent the evening on FaceTime with Hinchy, she really does cling to the fact one “celeb” has been stupid enough to be her “best friend” and loves a name drop now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s got some weird obsession with making out as if she’s teetotal....like get a grip, we’ve all seen your hangover posts from Facebook, alcohol hath dropped into the mouth of the snake before you reprobate 🐍🐍
I think her lazy sofa days are hangover days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is where I’m busting her pre-records.....

So when she posted that first story about wrapping I decided to see who Arsenal were playing (wolves for anyone concerned) and they were at the 42nd minute and I looked within 10 minutes of her posting the story and the score was 1-1, her wrapping montage is barely 10 minutes into that match and no goals have been scored....mixed our prerecords up again Soph?? Match is also over now so she’s been sitting on that video for a while as she’s only just uploaded it! (Wolves won 2-1 btw!)
Hahahaha tattle badge for you!!!

Good god, who could even be ARSED to make up such rubbish??? I just don't get it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi you nusty trollz. I'm extremely Beckinsdale to the party. Me and mini Tattler are all settled at home after finally being discharged from hospital last weekend. I decided to look on Instagram today for the first time in over a week and I forgot how much of a thunder bleep she is. She hasn't had time to finish her second tree? What a bell end.
Have I missed anything else? Has Henry had a walk? Is Ronnie still in giant bibs 24/7? Has Jaymeh got plenty of credit for his Willy Hill account? Has Freda made another road kill roast dinner?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hi you nusty trollz. I'm extremely Beckinsdale to the party. Me and mini Tattler are all settled at home after finally being discharged from hospital last weekend. I decided to look on Instagram today for the first time in over a week and I forgot how much of a thunder bleep she is. She hasn't had time to finish her second tree? What a bell end.
Have I missed anything else? Has Henry had a walk? Is Ronnie still in giant bibs 24/7? Has Jaymeh got plenty of credit for his Willy Hill account? Has Freda made another road kill roast dinner?
Thrilled you’re both okay and home ❤❤ You’ve not missed much unless you count spending money on absolute tat for Christmas 😂 And yes to all of those 😂

Reactions: 7
Exactly! She tries to pretend she is like some saint. Like her name wasn’t nickname wasn‘t SNIFFany in her early 20’s

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
All that song and dance about getting the wrapping done, all that effort of setting everything out... She's wrapped 6 and Stacey 3 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh I’ve mentioned it before .. it annoys me how she’s so self indulgent she loves ‘getting cosy’ and ‘snuggling up’ and getting Ron ‘all wrapped up’ so he looks like a giant newborn. Vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seven Ron’s a sleeping
Eight Henry’s eating
Nine Audi’s hiding
Ten sharks a hoovering
Eleven wax melts burning
Twelve Ads undeclared

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Congrats 🥳 hope you are all well 💕💕

Trying to be like SS again isn’t she 🤷🏼‍♀️ Only SS goes to the supermarket on her own 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly! She tries to pretend she is like some saint. Like her name wasn’t nickname wasn‘t SNIFFany in her early 20’s
Sniffany, Snowphie, Miss Barcoker, Speedy Gonzophles, you name it, her jaws swung over it😂 (no idea if there’s any truth before her army come for tattle...but I loves a good coke pun)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.