Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hello Tattlers! Very long time lurker here.... the post box tipped me over the edge if I’m honest... I used to follow her but I can’t stand her bullshit any longer! 💩

Reactions: 42

Palms

Hey @HinchesSousChef I can’t sleep so did a little digging one of the final times we were allowed in the garden was during this story 😂

Funnily enough I bet she claims it worked so well it turned the grass a nice lushes plastic green all over. Thankssss guyzzzz!View attachment 325416
ron loves it!😂
Now, I don't have children, but Is grass seed generally something babies and toddlers like??
If so I'l get a couple of bags for my friends kiddos for Christmas.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 42

HolBol35

Whilst I was at the post office today there was a huge box in the sorting office addressed to her with Dr Beckmann branding on it. Sooooo eyes peeled for what ever they’ve sent her. Due to be delivered tomorrow as I had to put the guaranteed Saturday delivery stickers on it 😩😳😬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

amyossai

Chatty Member
Yippy just read an article from the Irish Sun (it came up on my newsfeed) about Hinch and for once it was slating her 1940's housewife cleaning persona and how she is actually causing mental health problems by making people feel inferior about their homes etc. Gosh that's really cheered me up, an actual article (if you can call it that from the Sun) running her dubious practices down...here's to more like this!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

alloum

Apologies if this has already been said but the cringe loose women appearance last week got 62 offcom complaints 🤣 safe to say I don’t think she will be back on there anytime soon

• Haha
Reactions: 40

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
2020 - the year we stayed home.

Absolute bollocks. She’s been on more holidays this year than ever before! And when she stayed at home, she’s had people round.

Reactions: 40

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Grinch Army March . . Sing it . .

"I don't know what I've been told
Anything Hinch spouts we are sold.

Mixing Chemicals without a care
Support small businesses like Garnier

Waste our money on shitty Hauls
If you don't like her then you're all Trolls

Mrs Hinch Made Me do it is what we shout
We believe her when she says 'I haven't been out'

Ronnie is our son too and Henry our dog
Nothing makes us cream more than pining our bog

Hastag Gifted, Hidden Ads
A Cupboard just for bullshit and Minkey Pads

Never Insult our precious Soph
We have a special Bond

Shut Up all you Nusty Trolls,
If you just can't be Kond

ATB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
She’ll be well peeved the astroturf secret has been discovered because she’d have loved nothing more than dress the Pergoooooooola with a big fuck off nativity scene of her, Inch, baby Roo and Heavy Henry as a sheep 😂 There’s no way she would’ve missed dressing it up.
“Guuuuyyssss we’ve just been for a drive out past the fields of gold, under Maldons own moon and happened to pass a random garden centre with a full size Father Christmas in an ACTUAL sleigh with an ACTUAL reindeer! Just don’t know how it happens guys, was a right barg at £3k 🤭 gonna just feed the reindeer kibble and salty chicken, well RonRoo will til it bites his fingers off, just LUVVV IT guyyysss” 🥴
I have this horrible feeling herself is going to excel next week with her hot dog and pastry obsession

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
“2020, the year we stayed at home and had family round for a BBQ”

I really hope next door have a 6ft blow up snowman and Bart Simpson 😂

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
All these dickhead influencers with their “hot chocolate stations”. Can’t wait to see what Hinch pulls out of the bag. Something understated like this I imagine
4467E805-F510-4989-8B78-41394AC24B02.jpeg

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
You know what Sophie, I couldn't give a flying fuck how many days it is till Christmas. My mother in law has been sent home for whatever time she has left, my daughter and nephew are on their way back from uni to say their goodbyes and Christmas couldn't be any further from the top of our priorities if it tried.
We are the lucky ones, we are allowed to have her at home to say goodbye as her illness isn't covid related, 1000s of others across the country don't have that 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion by @Spacemonkey1972
- Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t postman pat.

Until her return I have added on another poll.
(spelt vision wrong, my fat fingers soz)
For all new members these can all be read about in her Wiki page.
Enjoy.

Last thread catch up
Red is cleaning.
Blue is a link to the post.

Wednesday.
On her drive out to nowhere last night she purchased a post box for Ron & the neighbour’s kids to post Santa letters. WTF.
Zzzzz. Henry nearly took off Ron’s fingers feeding him a treat.
Lunch served with another waffle wrap but the posted pics are of different dishes!!
Washed her gunky make up brushes and blender sponges using her #gifted xmas sponge daddy.
Posted saying she will share SMALL businesses that are doing Black Friday deals as she loves a barg, no way Jose, she’s just filling up content.
Posted another old video of her laughing with Ron, Jeez.
Posted she wants Ron to sleep, then when she’s looking at her phone she misses him Aw.
Put Henry to bed and announce Thurs off.
Thursday.
And she’s having the day off again.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Wiki page to read all about her.

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed).

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Attempting a worm

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

All.the.vest

Just catching up on previous threads you type happy pastry trolls...

rather than sitting all coy and gaunt looking when you’ve just bagged a F&F deal you have been chomping at the bit for months for why not show your elation??

Your appreciation towards you loyal “hinchers” not a little old bewildered soph from the tiny unknown village like some sort of wilderness backpacker who’s hasn’t yet reached the big city all full of awe and amazement at fields !

rather than sit on your free sofa banging on shit about how you miss your toddler who’s settled for the night why not show you on cloud 9? Full of happiness same way you did when you reached the 1 mil? You and trace popping champagne?

Does that not fit in with the victim act that’s been created ? Nothing more off putting in a person that a pity party with no gratitude .

• Heart
Reactions: 37

All.the.vest

Guessing she will come back on the gram tomorrow and say she had her astro turf laid yesterday guyssssss, when us nutsy croissants have known for a while 🕵🏼‍♀️🌱
you can watch a thief's hand but not a liar's tongue.

something my wee Scottish granny used to blether ... no as wise as carry a plastic bag for your brolly or always have a snack for the car.... but makes perfect sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Cassy Role

VIP Member
What was the ‘nhs clap fiasco’?
Hinch and vestry mans whooping, laughing and snogging for the camera in their back garden whilst doing the Thursday NHS clap at beginning of lockdown. He was also shouting “louder louder I can’t heaaaaar yaaaa”.
I think lots of people were offended as it was quite an emotional moment for most standing in solidarity with neighbours at their front door. These two dickheads treated it like a joke. All filmed for the gram of course.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36