Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve mentioned this before ages ago but does anyone remember when she done the competition where people had to rate there laundry products on there stories or something then the winner would appear in a commercial, and all the hinchers wore on the grid post saying ‘I couldn’t do that, I’m an anxiety ridden mum’ etc etc so it all got deleted, think she completely forgot her target audience there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She will probably reveal the Astro in January

I think I’ve mentioned this before ages ago but does anyone remember when she done the competition where people had to rate there laundry products on there stories or something then the winner would appear in a commercial, and all the hinchers wore on the grid post saying ‘I couldn’t do that, I’m an anxiety ridden mum’ etc etc so it all got deleted, think she completely forgot her target audience there 😂😂
I remember this!!
the advert that never happened

Reactions: 11
She’ll be well peeved the astroturf secret has been discovered because she’d have loved nothing more than dress the Pergoooooooola with a big duck off nativity scene of her, Inch, baby Roo and Heavy Henry as a sheep 😂 There’s no way she would’ve missed dressing it up.
“Guuuuyyssss we’ve just been for a drive out past the fields of gold, under Maldons own moon and happened to pass a random garden centre with a full size Father Christmas in an ACTUAL sleigh with an ACTUAL reindeer! Just don’t know how it happens guys, was a right barg at £3k 🤭 gonna just feed the reindeer kibble and salty chicken, well RonRoo will til it bites his fingers off, just LUVVV IT guyyysss” 🥴
I have this horrible feeling herself is going to excel next week with her hot dog and pastry obsession

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
"Guyyyyzzzz, I can't believe it! We came downstairs this morning and Santa had astroturfed the lawn. I lavv it guyyyyzzzz, I just lavvv it. It hurts my heart"
It’s a Christmas miracle, Ronnie laaaavs it so we are out here come rain or shine. I cannnnttt coppppppe, sensory grass all over the bloody garden, it could only happen to little ol me!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"Guyyyyzzzz, I can't believe it! We came downstairs this morning and Santa had astroturfed the lawn. I lavv it guyyyyzzzz, I just lavvv it. It hurts my heart"
100% she’ll do a poll like she did with the kitchen and suddenly reveal it’s there and done, probably book a little lodge somewhere whilst it happens (if it’s not already done)

Reactions: 16
Yes! I remember searching under the # she set up and there was one comment from a lady saying she washes her hair in lenor!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What did I miss?? Has the astroturf been discovered?????
Nah I’ve just been obsessing all day. I don’t even care if she doesn’t have Astroturf. I just want her to show her garden and prove it either way 😂😂. I also like having a little project. Makes me chuckle. I’ll find a new one after this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah I’ve just been obsessing all day. I don’t even care if she doesn’t have Astroturf. I just want her to show her garden and prove it either way 😂😂. I also like having a little project. Makes me chuckle. I’ll find a new one after this 😂😂
PHEW for that! Yes show us the garden!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Hello Tattlers! Very long time lurker here.... the post box tipped me over the edge if I’m honest... I used to follow her but I can’t stand her bullshit any longer! 💩

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.