Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the post but didn’t read the comments, I sincerely felt sorry for the woman 😔 they can be vile on that page but first ones to cry troll in Grinches defence 🙄
They're all very critical for people that decorate their trees so horribly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She’ll be well peeved the astroturf secret has been discovered because she’d have loved nothing more than dress the Pergoooooooola with a big duck off nativity scene of her, Inch, baby Roo and Heavy Henry as a sheep 😂 There’s no way she would’ve missed dressing it up.
“Guuuuyyssss we’ve just been for a drive out past the fields of gold, under Maldons own moon and happened to pass a random garden centre with a full size Father Christmas in an ACTUAL sleigh with an ACTUAL reindeer! Just don’t know how it happens guys, was a right barg at £3k 🤭 gonna just feed the reindeer kibble and salty chicken, well RonRoo will til it bites his fingers off, just LUVVV IT guyyysss” 🥴
i actually gave true meaning to “LOL” and laughed out loud at the Maldon’s own moon bit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey @HinchesSousChef I can’t sleep so did a little digging one of the final times we were allowed in the garden was during this story 😂

Funnily enough I bet she claims it worked so well it turned the grass a nice lushes plastic green all over. Thankssss guyzzzz!
05C44211-1ED3-4EB2-934A-1B927EEF30D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Doing it in the privacy of their back garden,snogging and generally making it all about themselves.oh,and inch shouting lauda at the top of his voice.
Oh it was bad, I’d nearly forgotten. It was also noted one was a pre record because of the clock in the yard and how light it was. She was also caught whispering “do it like last time” to Jamie, meaning whoop and holler. Then they did that awkward boomerang of their hands high fiving. Then she took her first Thursday off so she didn’t have to clap and the rest is thankfully history. Meanwhile giving a big finger to the NHS with her family bbq and magical garage of endless “oh I got this before lockdown” delights.

my blood pressure is up again 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
What was the ‘nhs clap fiasco’?
Hinch and vestry mans whooping, laughing and snogging for the camera in their back garden whilst doing the Thursday NHS clap at beginning of lockdown. He was also shouting “louder louder I can’t heaaaaar yaaaa”.
I think lots of people were offended as it was quite an emotional moment for most standing in solidarity with neighbours at their front door. These two dickheads treated it like a joke. All filmed for the gram of course.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Hinch and vestry mans whooping, laughing and snogging for the camera in their back garden whilst doing the Thursday NHS clap at beginning of lockdown. He was also shouting “louder louder I can’t heaaaaar yaaaa”.
I think lots of people were offended as it was quite an emotional moment for most standing in solidarity with neighbours at their front door. These two dickheads treated it like a joke. All filmed for the gram off course.
Vest wanted everyone to know him and Larvvv it' were all part of it.. gotta make sure they're heard. Fuckin tosser he is . .

Reactions: 12
Vest wanted everyone to know him and Larvvv it' were all part of it.. gotta make sure they're heard. Fuckin tosser he is . .
He makes me rage almost as much as her. Scrambling for popularity hanging onto her coat tails. So under the thumb that he can’t even go back to work. Literally living in her Instagram shadow.

Reactions: 13
Lying here wide away so having a catch up and was thinking about the astro turf, what happens when lardsomes pees on it. Does it work like normal grass and soak in? Not sure I'd want it with a pet! Lol I think i should go to sleep 🤣

Umm lovely Fat dogs piss

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Hey @HinchesSousChef I can’t sleep so did a little digging one of the final times we were allowed in the garden was during this story 😂

Funnily enough I bet she claims it worked so well it turned the grass a nice lushes plastic green all over. Thankssss guyzzzz!View attachment 325416
ron loves it!😂
Now, I don't have children, but Is grass seed generally something babies and toddlers like??
If so I'l get a couple of bags for my friends kiddos for Christmas.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just requested to join the page, my curiousity has gotten the better of me. Sounds like a bunch of delightful Huns on there.
I’m new I came from the stinky Solomon thread, what is this please x

Reactions: 1

Funnily enough I bet she claims it worked so well it turned the grass a nice lushes plastic green all over. Thankssss guyzzzz!View attachment 325416
Does her vocaulary extend past the words, stuff, love, excited and amazing.
Im sure I stopped using those kinds of adjectives when I was 7 😅

Just requested to join the page, my curiousity has gotten the better of me. Sounds like a bunch of delightful Huns on there.
I had to leave. Id end up saying something that would cause disrepute 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.