Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on your insta stories. Nailed it with the baby bag issue, a few on here jumped in and were quickly deleted. 🙄
I'd chatted to her before so I knew she'd sent it ages ago. She messaged when it all kicked off. Then she messaged this morning to say it had all been deleted. I wasn't having that. Had some kid message to tell me that "of course she can't delete the comments, only the people who commented can".... oh, and why does everyone "have to be so jealous?" 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if I am late to the party but I didn’t manage to catch up with all the posts but I see that the extension to the property has been approved today. So she got her own way then....
You can see it online and you can also see the drawings of the extension. She is literally doubling the size of the house upstairs and downstairs

Reactions: 6
I'd chatted to her before so I knew she'd sent it ages ago. She messaged when it all kicked off. Then she messaged this morning to say it had all been deleted. I wasn't having that. Had some kid message to tell me that "of course she can't delete the comments, only the people who commented can".... oh, and why does everyone "have to be so jealous?" 🙄🙄🙄
Why is there no face palm reaction to the comments yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How I will laugh if someone’s written the name they’ve chosen and she’s now at home thinking “ bleeping Tattle, have to change the name before someone pipes up they guessed it 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍ “.
Oh wouldn’t it be great to think she was fuming 😤 right now. Top her day off, I bloody pray 🙏 that someone has called it out.

Reactions: 6
You can see it online and you can also see the drawings of the extension. She is literally doubling the size of the house upstairs and downstairs
The house that Instagram built.

I’d like to know why Fb/Insta haven’t copped on to all these people making money from their app, or do they somehow get a cut of the swipe ups too? Seems to be incredibly lucrative and I can’t imagine they don’t profit too.

Reactions: 8
Really wanted to post them videos 😂 but for once I am really getting so sick of the hate I get! 98% off messages are generally fine all agreeing or even asking some questions and then ending up agreeing but its then couple of messages that really feels like your being drained! And I honestly feel like a can't do it anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️
Them videos though were literally the best thing I've ever seen 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Wonder if she’s moving her Mum & Dad in.
Would make sense, on site baby sitters so she can carry on fleecing the vulnerable to her bank balance’s content.

Reactions: 12
I can’t fathom how there’s the space to do that, unless she’s only going to have that patio left as a garden.

Mind you, the dog never gets to go and run anywhere, so makes sense that the kid won’t have a garden to run and play in either :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
On a slightly different note... and this may have already been covered... but...

HOW MUCH WORK HAS SHE HAD DONE!!!View attachment 19971View attachment 19972View attachment 19973View attachment 19974
Blimey! It’s like she’s morphed into a totally different person! I think her nose has made her look the most different.

Read in the voice of David Attenborough -
And here we see the rarely seen in public Hinch. A ‘shy’ creature that dwells in the aisles of budget supermarkets where she gathers supplies to clean her nest and plots her future moves. If you look back on early pictures of Hinch you will see she has dramatically changed and evolved to get to where she now is in the pecking order of her species, known simply as “The Influencers”. Her once rounded body has slimmed, her eyes expanded and have grown wings, the nose is pinched and the lips inflated, the shouldered are bare and always on display, and the head is crowned by a swarm of yellow butterflies. The evolution of the Hinch resulted in finding a mate, and breeding has proved successful as she is now with child. Her slender frame, once again, expanding. This will be the first of its kind - a mini hinch. We believe once born, he will be kept in the confines of the grey home, where he will live an entirely grey existence. He will have his bummy changed regularly and we believe the male Hinch will take on this main role. Feeding will most probably be done my the female Hinch by regurgitating either pasta or nachos into mini hinch’s Mouth from her own - or possibly by jug feeding. Little is known as this is the first ever pregnancy to have ever happened in the world!!! We are all learning as we go! Hinch provides for her family by hypnotising her victims with false niceties and preying on those who suffer with afflictions of the mind and then manipulating them into lining her pockets with their hard earned money through third parties. More and more is being found out about the Hinch everyday and research continues, by a group known simply, as The Tattlers. ATB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Awww Hinchy, did the comments get to you today, hun? Did we get you in your feelings?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My money is on Heathcliffe.

Heathcliffe Hincliffe the first, Son of Bugboy, Heir to the Harpic pine and owner of the tackiest baby changing unit in the whole of Essex.
And owner of the cleanest Bummy thanks to #gifted changing table and #notpaidpost - part of a wider partnership nappies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.