Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Name:
She pretends she's innocent hiding behind Gretel, but I smell a rat even with all that dettol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread name

Hinch hating on the instamummies but at least she's got a #gifted changer for the bummies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Blimey! It’s like she’s morphed into a totally different person! I think her nose has made her look the most different.

Read in the voice of David Attenborough -
And here we see the rarely seen in public Hinch. A ‘shy’ creature that dwells in the aisles of budget supermarkets where she gathers supplies to clean her nest and plots her future moves. If you look back on early pictures of Hinch you will see she has dramatically changed and evolved to get to where she now is in the pecking order of her species, known simply as “The Influencers”. Her once rounded body has slimmed, her eyes expanded and have grown wings, the nose is pinched and the lips inflated, the shouldered are bare and always on display, and the head is crowned by a swarm of yellow butterflies. The evolution of the Hinch resulted in finding a mate, and breeding has proved successful as she is now with child. Her slender frame, once again, expanding. This will be the first of its kind - a mini hinch. We believe once born, he will be kept in the confines of the grey home, where he will live an entirely grey existence. He will have his bummy changed regularly and we believe the male Hinch will take on this main role. Feeding will most probably be done my the female Hinch by regurgitating either pasta or nachos into mini hinch’s Mouth from her own - or possibly by jug feeding. Little is known as this is the first ever pregnancy to have ever happened in the world!!! We are all learning as we go! Hinch provides for her family by hypnotising her victims with false niceties and preying on those who suffer with afflictions of the mind and then manipulating them into lining her pockets with their hard earned money through third parties. More and more is being found out about the Hinch everyday and research continues, by a group known simply, as The Tattlers. ATB.
I have almost fallen off the bed laughing at this. I even read it in his voice - you win the internet!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Same here would love to know why
It’s from quite a few threads back. I can’t remember who started calling him it but I think if you search the Hinch threads there is one called Bugboy - it’ll be in there. I think it was because his face resembled a bug in a story video. I’m probably wrong and someone will be along shortly to correct me 😬.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.